Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Avedon +9 vs HB +9

This is a discussion on Avedon +9 vs HB +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; do u mean SOS dont get CLUB defence or u mean AXE defence, make up ur mind coz SOS already ...
Page: 3

do u mean SOS dont get CLUB defence or u mean AXE defence, make up ur mind coz SOS already has CLUB defence. And there are as many axe defences around as there are iron sets, glass belts, bronze belts, chitin shields, Syphioric's, shield of players, dread shields. OFC these things have club defence also, but thats wherers the extra elemntal of hb comes into it, and makes more dmg. And u dont like hb coz u waste the INT bonus on it ? dumbest reason i have ever heard in my life lol[/b]
    Yeah got confused.. And it is a waste of the bonuses, BP's have low AP (element helps that) and then the INT only helps priests. And i dont hate a hellbreaker, please quote me where ive said that.. I prefer a avedon > Hellbreaker.. Not hate them.

Axe combo is better. Less Axe defence (Doesnt matter what you say its the same on all servers). HP + Mana (so what if its only 250). And then theres some poor priest stuck with a II 9 because he couldnt find a HB 9 because some warrior bought the HB > Avedon. Oh and dont forget price difference, On diez a avedon +9 is $500 - 1k cheaper than a HB 9.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?
    lol, either 1 of these weapons will rape ppl ffs... damn lol
    even when ppl aren't debuffed and they are debuffed, you will rape them,

save sum $$ and and get the damn avedon and take the other 500 and go get laid ^^ lol :P

do realize, its is good 2 have these items, but i mean, c&#39;mon... just pk , half the time when u go pk, its party vs party, and no matter what, there is always priest involved, so if you get debuffed, or if your oppnent is debuffed, your giong to hit them hard lol... even with a raptor +8 >.<...

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?
    lol, either 1 of these weapons will rape ppl ffs... damn lol
    even when ppl aren&#39;t debuffed and they are debuffed, you will rape them,

save sum $$ and and get the damn avedon and take the other 500 and go get laid ^^ lol :P

do realize, its is good 2 have these items, but i mean, c&#39;mon... just pk , half the time when u go pk, its party vs party, and no matter what, there is always priest involved, so if you get debuffed, or if your oppnent is debuffed, your giong to hit them hard lol... even with a raptor +8 >.<...[/b]
    True but theres always the rapeage factor :P I like it when people are screaming on vent "WTF THIS CUNT HAS COMBO HAX!! HIS SPAMMING ME 1K OMGG!!!! THROW ME A HEAL, THROW ME A HEAL!! TPTPTPTPTPTPTP! fuck. Im dead. In the time all of this happens determines rapeage :P

save sum $$ and and get the damn avedon and take the other 500 and go get laid ^^ lol :P[/b]
    i cannot agree more.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i cannot agree more.[/b]
    <3 ^^

its about party pk la, not hitting the hardest, lol, get +16 str earrings, rocs +1/ aoc +3/ ib, raptor +8 and you will rap ppl lol, go pk w/ clan and 1 debuffer and u will shit on ppl with this average gear :P lol

<3 ^^

its about party pk la, not hitting the hardest, lol, get +16 str earrings, rocs +1/ aoc +3/ ib, raptor +8 and you will rap ppl lol, go pk w/ clan and 1 debuffer and u will shit on ppl with this average gear :P lol[/b]
    Aussie timezone ftl.. When i play noone else plays. I had dual PE+2, dual ROC +2, SOS+2 and WP+3 on diez, used both HB 8 and Avedon 8 (never tried +9) and found the avedon was better. Figured id make this topic to see peoples opinions on +9 but all are mainly choose HB because of looks, and without trying at even +7 think the HB is better because its the rarest.. Well kinda, considering the amount of all the others.

As for the $500 to get laid.. I dont need to buy a slut.. Nor spend $500 on drinks to get a slut at a bar.

Mixer

Hell Breaker>all
    Name,Elemental,Sexyness,BEST COMBO...

Avedon
    Ugly,u look like a cheap whore,hp and mana dont worth it...

HB FTW cuz of sexyness,and the element which is a BIG DIFFERENCE.
    Had all warrior weapons,hb just owns them all cuz of the comboing with it,and the element(adds like 70 more r dmg than a avedon)

Plant posting:

For warrior the avedon would give 250hp and arround 350mp ( hp bonus gives mp too), for 1v1&#39;s the avedon is a bit better. Also i experienced that the scream/legcut works better with an axe?! Dmg wise they must be kinda the same, on a high ac target with cs the hb might hit a bit harder ( 5-10dmg, you won&#39;t even notice), on a debuffed target the avedon will prolly hit harder

ALso I combo smoother with an axe, i dunno why it&#39;s just my playing style.

But one thing is for sure

Wiriniom+8 >>> both of those ^^ (but it looks damn ugly... )

Normal attack speed ftw!

King0fKingZ

Avedon RulezZ

HB is just more expensive cuz two class can use it - Warrior and Priest

Banned

AVEDON 9 FTW BECAUSE ITS BEST FIT FOR A WARRIOR WITH THE HP AND MP NEEDED, WHAT HAPPENED IF YOUR ON A WARRIOR WITH HB 9 AND UR MANA IS MISSING 500 POINTS FOR THE LAST BLOW KILLIN DEATH VS WIN WIN !

PeterK

i&#39;d go with HB,lees club def on each server.

I think its an useless question...
    Who can choose between them?

I wish I could get one...doesn&#39; matter wich one, coz both of them are amazing...

Mixer

get the hb! sexyness>all,wouldnt make a pk movie with an avedon,ruins it

Idk y most ppl think hb look good :huh: for me it look ugly. Avedon is better due to hp & mp, more hp & mp is better for vs. And even IF hb hit harder than avedon, not every hb damage will be higher than avedon (sometimes even lower than avedon), most of it is random...

Mixer

it&#39;s look rox imo,and its not random,i hit 70 more with r dmg with HB,and id take HB over Avedon ANY DAY

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast