Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Avedon +9 vs HB +9

This is a discussion on Avedon +9 vs HB +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Avedon +9 any day, it's quite obvious no?...
Page: 4

Uzu

Avedon +9 any day, it's quite obvious no?

Plant posting:

For warrior the avedon would give 250hp and arround 350mp ( hp bonus gives mp too), for 1v1's the avedon is a bit better. Also i experienced that the scream/legcut works better with an axe?! Dmg wise they must be kinda the same, on a high ac target with cs the hb might hit a bit harder ( 5-10dmg, you won't even notice), on a debuffed target the avedon will prolly hit harder

ALso I combo smoother with an axe, i dunno why it's just my playing style.
    But one thing is for sure

Wiriniom+8 >>> both of those ^^ (but it looks damn ugly... )

Normal attack speed ftw![/b]
    Are you sure youve tried even a Avedon +1? You would know that it only gives HP and MP.. so 250 and 250 at +9.. Health gives mana. I agree with you though about the damage difference, And the combo difference.. Ive never paid attention to the Leg cut thing, But i know lugias and giga are best for that :P Glad to see some people are smart on this forum.

i'd go with HB,lees club def on each server.[/b]
    You sir, are an idiot

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

get the hb! sexyness>all,wouldnt make a pk movie with an avedon,ruins it[/b]
    hb looks ugly imo, so many around everyone has 1, avedon looks damn sexy.

hb looks ugly imo, so many around everyone has 1, avedon looks damn sexy.[/b]
    Yerp +1.. People just like to follow. Its like a disease.

although many servers have more ax def than club...i'd personally go for the avedon...

1. sexy
    2. sexy
    3. more ap
    4. hp bonus
    5. sexy
    6. mp bonus

up side to hb though is the club def + int + high elemental...but i;d still use the avedon anyday

You would know that it only gives HP and MP.. so 250 and 250 at +9.. Health gives mana. I agree with you though about the[/b]
    I meant +- 350mp in total ( already included the extra mp you gain from the hp bonus)

stormmm

Lot of people had responded to the question. I'm sure half of them are not warriors, the other half didn't even use any of those 2 weapons.

The difference in attack power between avedon and hb is 3, which doesn't make a difference at all. The elemental damage difference between those two is 70, which is HUGE. I played with raptor, ms, hb and all that but all I can say is HB is the best weapon for a warrior. Don't let the attack power of the weapon fool you. It's the elemental damage that helps you a lot.

Some idiots are saying raptor +9 is better than all. That's just funny. You wouldn't believe how much difference there's between a raptor +9 and hb +8 in pk. You'll probably hit 100 more with the raptor. A lot more to bosses and other monsters of course but I'm talking in terms of pk'ing, since that's the main purpose of knight online. And that's absolutely not worth spending $600 in my opinion(difference between raptor+9 and hb+8 ). When there isn't that much difference between a raptor +9 and hb+8, imagine what a hb+9 would do. A HB+9 is a big pwnage, that's all I have to say.

If you have to choose between HB +9 and any other +9 weapon, don't even think twice and go for the HB, unless you can get a raptor +10

poker27

first i used them both, AVEDON is better and hb+9 doesnt cost 2000 and avedon 1500, im selling avedon for 1500 because im selling cheap the real price is 2200 for avedon +9.

avedon has more sucess rate for leg cutting, shock stun and scream than hb and also the bonuses are very good, 250 hp + undy is around 400hp, hp is the most important thing in this game, and of course has more AP than hb, and theres around 5 times more club defense than ax defense,

dmg wise hb 7 pawns avedon 7 from what ive seen (im assuming this wont change at +9)
    not only is main attack higher , the r hit is insane too
    but avedon has bonuses , but its like trading dmg for hp/mana(something that warriors always wonder abt)

dread shield doesnt have cd
    thats one thing to consider too

hb being a club sucks with leg cut
    but imo scream rate is awesome

avedon is good with both lc/scream

yet to get a lvl 80 war and try out SS :P

Banned

I meant +- 350mp in total ( already included the extra mp you gain from the hp bonus)[/b]
    hp points no give mana. only "heal points" wich avedon dont hawe
    baal healt points yes will give mana.

and wirinom+8 > hb and avedon

I haven't read through thread but I'd choose HB, the high elemental helps loads in terms of dmg.

1 (or 10) elemental is the equivalent of 10ap / 10 damage I find

I have a raptor+7/70 and mirage sword +4/77 there is 30ap difference but I can hit up to 100 more with the ms

poker27

please unless you tries both AVEDON +9 AND HELLBREAKER +9, DONT GIVE AN OPINION SINCE THERES NO WAY YOU COULD KNOW.

AVEDON+9 IS BETTER THAN HELLBREAKER +9, I TRIED THEM BOTH AND AVEDON SHOCK STUN, LEG CUTTING AND SCREAM SUCESS RATE IS DOUBLE THAN HELL BREAKER SUCESS RATE, has more ap, hp bonus is very good, with undy is around 400 hp more, and THERES LESS AX DEFENSE, most priest and warriors at least those with not so good gear have 25 club defense gaunlets or helmets, how many ax defense do you see, this is why iron impact sucks in old server, AND AVEDON HAS CRITICAL DAMAGE, which is amazing i hit over 200 hp more for every 2 or 3 hits.

ps. i think people should give opinions only when they tried both weapon and not because you imagine something base on stats, the elemental is good but just the fact that theres so many club defense and the stun/scream/leg cutting sucess rate being lower than avedon, and avedon having critical damage, I go for avedon over hellbreak

maho

Ok after hearing how great an Avedon is at +9 compared to a hell breaker +9.
    Will your choice be the same for both +8s?
    i'm poor as hell so i only can afford a +8Avedon.
    What are your suggestions?

please unless you tries both AVEDON +9 AND HELLBREAKER +9, DONT GIVE AN OPINION SINCE THERES NO WAY YOU COULD KNOW.

AVEDON+9 IS BETTER THAN HELLBREAKER +9, I TRIED THEM BOTH AND AVEDON SHOCK STUN, LEG CUTTING AND SCREAM SUCESS RATE IS DOUBLE THAN HELL BREAKER SUCESS RATE, has more ap, hp bonus is very good, with undy is around 400 hp more, and THERES LESS AX DEFENSE, most priest and warriors at least those with not so good gear have 25 club defense gaunlets or helmets, how many ax defense do you see, this is why iron impact sucks in old server, AND AVEDON HAS CRITICAL DAMAGE, which is amazing i hit over 200 hp more for every 2 or 3 hits.

ps. i think people should give opinions only when they tried both weapon and not because you imagine something base on stats, the elemental is good but just the fact that theres so many club defense and the stun/scream/leg cutting sucess rate being lower than avedon, and avedon having critical damage, I go for avedon over hellbreak[/b]
    There's just as much axe defence as there is club defence it's just there are fucktards who don't use it there's a difference.

I'll vote HB still anyway, because I hate comboing with axes I don't like their ranges and I'm better with clubs and swords than axes.

As for shock stun and all that crap I don't think it has ever been discussed what affects it more.I don't need to try a HB to determine if I think it's better.

I actually carry more axe defence than club defence and I play diez. It's why all the shitty level 80 babas don't hit very hard

@maho - go join a private server and test them out for yourself. why waste money. Just because other people say it's better doesn't mean it's better for you.

oh killer : PS, I've tried a ave / hb+10, therefore I'm entitled to an opinion. So kiss my ass

There's just as much axe defence as there is club defence it's just there are fucktards who don't use it there's a difference.

I'll vote HB still anyway, because I hate comboing with axes I don't like their ranges and I'm better with clubs and swords than axes.

As for shock stun and all that crap I don't think it has ever been discussed what affects it more.I don't need to try a HB to determine if I think it's better.

I actually carry more axe defence than club defence and I play diez. It's why all the shitty level 80 babas don't hit very hard

@maho - go join a private server and test them out for yourself. why waste money. Just because other people say it's better doesn't mean it's better for you.

oh killer : PS, I've tried a ave / hb+10, therefore I'm entitled to an opinion. So kiss my ass[/b]
    No your wrong about the defences. Over the years of rare FP not dropping, axe has slowly dissapeared.. Club and Spear is everywhere though.. I string of skulls = club def but no axe defence, same with a skelebelt.

@ Soenne: You really are a douche. Dont post unless you know what you are talking about. A Avedon gives HP - 250 and MP - 250. Its a base stat, you dont gain any MP from the HP.. Health bonus is what gives you hp and mp.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast