Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Avedon +9 vs HB +9

This is a discussion on Avedon +9 vs HB +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; the weapons defense thing is bs do u think all ppl is wearing it? dont u think if any1 want ...
Page: 5

Banned

the weapons defense thing is bs do u think all ppl is wearing it? dont u think if any1 want axe defense will just make a talia or get a chitin 1 from mss same as club or sword defenses.
    comboing is same as both weap have same speed and same range.

70 elemental > 3 ap all way

250 hp is 1 or 2 r hit and... 250 mp is no even 1 hell blade more so dont say the hp mp helps

and killer i doubt scream/legcut works 8 / 10 time whit avedon like u said in ur selling post...it dosnt matter which weap u have is just a skill whit a % to success u can have luck and succes a lot or unluck and never work or u can tbl like some bedrloans (or something) clan which have 100 % stun shock / scream and also far atak ^^

and for the guy that asked there +8 hb is better than +8 avedon
    also this dont make it better but is a plus dont need to much str to use it.

ps. as andy said no need spend $ to test if u want test just run a private server and test it
    ps2. killer u said me once u tested rof on hb and u said it does more damage so is a plus for the HB ^^

the weapons defense thing is bs do u think all ppl is wearing it? dont u think if any1 want axe defense will just make a talia or get a chitin 1 from mss same as club or sword defenses.
    comboing is same as both weap have same speed and same range.

70 elemental > 3 ap all way

250 hp is 1 or 2 r hit and... 250 mp is no even 1 hell blade more so dont say the hp mp helps

and killer i doubt scream/legcut works 8 / 10 time whit avedon like u said in ur selling post...it dosnt matter which weap u have is just a skill whit a % to success u can have luck and succes a lot or unluck and never work or u can tbl like some bedrloans (or something) clan which have 100 % stun shock / scream and also far atak ^^

and for the guy that asked there +8 hb is better than +8 avedon
    also this dont make it better but is a plus dont need to much str to use it.

ps. as andy said no need spend $ to test if u want test just run a private server and test it
    ps2. killer u said me once u tested rof on hb and u said it does more damage so is a plus for the HB ^^[/b]
    Its proven that Rofs / Bifrost rings only help a mage. Why would a rof help a hellbreaker but a flame ring doesnt? Why would a rof help a hellbreaker and not a personal dagger. Why wouldnt shios also then help sherions or axes? same with imirs helping dark vane or clubs.

No the comboing isnt the same, just because they both read the same speed and range on the weapon doesnt mean they are the same.. an axe feels ALOT smoother to combo with.. i guess its just a personal preference though.. But alot of people feel the same way..

Yer they can go and make a axe talia.. they can also make a club.. therefor they wear;

Club Talia
    Club FP helm
    Club gaunts is it?
    String of skulls - Skele belt (Popular belts)

Now there is fuck all rare axe defence parts.. i think its pads and boots that are axe though.. an axe talia.. oh and look at that, no axe defence on the belts?

Thats why im justifying less axe defence.

glaciuxx

Theres super leesss AXe defense than CLub defense and AVedon has the ability to make Critical hits and this is the only weapon in the game with this ability you can ask anyone with avedon..... when youre making VS's those critical hits can be the diference.... and ofcourse more ap :P

I vote AVEDON

Banned

Its proven that Rofs / Bifrost rings only help a mage. Why would a rof help a hellbreaker but a flame ring doesnt? Why would a rof help a hellbreaker and not a personal dagger. Why wouldnt shios also then help sherions or axes? same with imirs helping dark vane or clubs.

No the comboing isnt the same, just because they both read the same speed and range on the weapon doesnt mean they are the same.. an axe feels ALOT smoother to combo with.. i guess its just a personal preference though.. But alot of people feel the same way..

Yer they can go and make a axe talia.. they can also make a club.. therefor they wear;

Club Talia
    Club FP helm
    Club gaunts is it?
    String of skulls - Skele belt (Popular belts)

Now there is fuck all rare axe defence parts.. i think its pads and boots that are axe though.. an axe talia.. oh and look at that, no axe defence on the belts?

Thats why im justifying less axe defence.[/b]
    ofc comboing is same lmo
    1º-- combo is limited by skill speed
    2º-- R hits r limited by weap speed which is same --- also R hit of hb > avedon R hit -->> so in long way deal more damage

3º-- i dint tested rofs i writed that killer told me that ^^ if no do more damage hb still owns avedon just was a plus

do a quick test: 1 ask some 1 use a club talia and h1t whit hb
    2 ask some 1 use a talia axe and hit whit avedon
    3 test it and u will see.

elemental on hb > defenses

and... lets talk no rare defenses on new server for example: chitin def axe = pad + u can use axe talia so 67 vs axe
    chitin def club is pauldron + u cant use both so or 50 or 20 vs club

glaciuxx

Avedon Atack outweight that elemental damage for sure and rofs dont increase hb hits.....

OK editing my post again......

Killer, what the fuck are you ranting about HP is the most important thing in game, quit talking out your ass HP is the least important thing in this game. Wep def > ac > resist > hp

Anyways, disregarding weapon defences from any shield / spear etc it goes down to what's going to do most dmg

Avedon gives you 250hp + 250mp that's not even one hellblade it has 202 ap + 90 elemental. HB has 199ap and gives you 180 or 190 elemental dmg. That 90 elemental is WAY better than an extra 30 ap because up against high ac targets and targets with wep def you need more elemental dmg.

Offtopic - Answer me this if Avedons are better than HB, why do we see gm's using dual HB+10's as opposed to dual avedons+10 ?

Going back to original statement however, just go to a private server, get a chitin shield+10 , hb+10 and avedon+10
    Test what hits harder. Checking the shock stun isn't worth it because I think private servers are bugged with that. I think warriors stunning ability is affected by it's bonus dex. I can't answer fully because I dont' honestly know

Banned

andy ofc killer will say avedon cuz he selling it ^^ same as he said rof do more damage when he was selling rof
    when ppl want to sell will say anything :P

and glaciuxx u have a f4king idea of what u talking about if u say 3ap > 90 elemental

3ap = 40 atak power on stats -->> wich can mean 20 more damage or 30 in best of cases -->> "so powerfull"

.... just dont post if u dont know.. oh well killer have an avedon.... nothing more to say

ps: donde estan las otras novias?

poker27

razex is right HELL BREAKER IS BETTER

TY, point proven

Choose HB9 if you can get it, if you can't avedon is just as good

Ok now take out all the wep defences and look at belts.. Look at the most common belt.. a skele belt. No axe defence. Dont sit here and say comboing is the same.. ITS NOT. A weapon can read whatever it wants, but it feels different.

And id rather be gaining 250 hp 250 mana than seeing that int bonus go to waste.

mjollner

lets put it this way, i had a hb +7 and an avedon +7 in cwest... after trying both in pk against lots of classes......
    i went for +8 with the avedon because unless it was a higher + it just wasnt as good

honestly, to me HB is better overall. however in certain cases, ave is better. first of all, hb is club therefore can be used by priests therefore the higher cost. second of all, its got way more flame damage and does more damage overall. the only where avedon is better is when warriors who are pretty good at comboing, avedon will hit faster and overall can do more damage the longer the vs is. however, if you have weak mages and rogues who you are tryin 2 pwn, or if ur chasing...hb is ur way. however, if you're plannin on VSing a warr with hella hp or a tank priest and need to cancel heals, avedon is ur way to go. they both have their ups and downs. hope this helps

lets put it this way, i had a hb +7 and an avedon +7 in cwest... after trying both in pk against lots of classes......
    i went for +8 with the avedon because unless it was a higher + it just wasnt as good[/b]
    Marty.. Now think back to when you did this.. The START of cwest.. there was no defences at all so yer in pk the HB would hit harder to a buffed person.. If they were debuffed id say itd be closer. Noone was wearing weapon defences. But on an older server with the rare FP pieces theres more club def than axe def.. + the belts that dont have axe def.

honestly, to me HB is better overall. however in certain cases, ave is better. first of all, hb is club therefore can be used by priests therefore the higher cost. second of all, its got way more flame damage and does more damage overall. the only where avedon is better is when warriors who are pretty good at comboing, avedon will hit faster and overall can do more damage the longer the vs is. however, if you have weak mages and rogues who you are tryin 2 pwn, or if ur chasing...hb is ur way. however, if you're plannin on VSing a warr with hella hp or a tank priest and need to cancel heals, avedon is ur way to go. they both have their ups and downs. hope this helps [/b]
    Why would there be a difference between chasing someone using the HB or avedon?

Banned

haha no diference since both have same range.....

now lets go to old servers like diez
    cz = gangs 2 - 3 party togheter vs 2 -3 partys all time so...
    do u think put an club fp defense will work on this servers when u have 4-5+ warriors whit diferents weapons on u? u`ll get hit less by ii/hb users and a lot more from the others players.......
    so hb > avedon again just make a quick check in kok and see gg`s priest u`ll see only dd25 that mean they usually no use defenses just hp armors + shield and dd25.
    also older server there is a looot of cs where hb is good also over avedon.

i personally have skeleton belt and i no care about avedon+8 or giga+8 users but hb+8 ppl hit me way more hard.
    and... well no talk about the new baal axe freaking good axe ^_^

Yer that axe is pwnage.. Well when i was on diez with the HB +8 and Avedon +8 i found the avedon hit harder and i was able to combo faster.. Always failed scream and leg cut though.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast