wich uniques first ?

This is a discussion on wich uniques first ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So i got 40 euros ( around 57 dollars ) and i dunno what unique to get first. Should i ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default wich uniques first ?

So i got 40 euros ( around 57 dollars ) and i dunno what unique to get first.
    Should i go for neck, earings or rings? I already got a sash of sorrows so belt is fine for now.
    Server is ionia, lvl 77 warrior

Raoul

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rogueguy View Post
    So i got 40 euros ( around 57 dollars ) and i dunno what unique to get first.
    Should i go for neck, earings or rings? I already got a sash of sorrows so belt is fine for now.
    Server is ionia, lvl 77 warrior

Well I would suggest given your amount of money to spend to just use the quest rings. I think those willl hold you until you have enough for something better and they are decent.. 5 str I believe something like 150 hp each and some minor resists and ac.. I would say do something for the necklace. Maybe a wp or wdn +1 or +2, I dont know what exactly your build is, but if you gave some more details about your playstyle and build. Do you want a lot of attack power, is ionia running rampant with mages? What gives you the most trouble? Are you mostly exping or pking? Maybe you are pushing for 80 atm, in which case I may have different suggestions.

Banned

I plan on lvling to 80 and then hardcore pvp but i dont wanna get uniques for lvling. Ionia has shitloads of mages, got nova towned hundreds of times today

Raoul

well in that case.. I would suggest hero's valor x 2 and wdn +1/+2 that combined with your natural warrior resists will yield a good resistance base. Earrings I would do something like +16/3 str for now until you can afford better, leave your belt as is for now. The hero valor should be coming down in price with ed open. But ya I would say dual hero valor is your priority with so many mages running around as you describe it. After these changes I would work on the belt maybe considering a sos +1/+2 or skele or ib. Hope I helped out, take care!

shnizel

The first item i try to get is IN, they the rest/
    For pk o/c.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

a necklace like WP would do you fine for a start !! then aim for a Fov and a HV(that it boost your AC/resist the most since you said ionia got alot of mages HV with Fov wll do you fine - then aim for like a skelly - as for earrings id go for a WE with PE. !!

restes

personally i would go for a white dragon +2 (or whatever dragon is the strength one). They usually run cheaper than a wp+1 and offer pretty sweet stats with loads of cold res

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

basic uniques i think are best for now

warrior pendant
    diamond ring / fov
    ears i would stay with questies. or aim for minotaurs

JustCallMeApoc

foverins +1 or roc's +0