LVL 80 BP, FPs or chitin, hp or str?

This is a discussion on LVL 80 BP, FPs or chitin, hp or str? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys I wonder how which setup I shall use on my BP I haven't really pk as bp since ...
Page: 1

Hey guys I wonder how which setup I shall use on my BP I haven't really pk as bp since KE and lots of stuff has changed since then, so which setup would u recomend me? For a lvl 80 pk bp

weap / uniqs:

MS +8. +9 sooner or l8r..
    dual roc 0
    dual we 0
    wp 1
    iron set

so now I wondering which armor i shall go with.. I will be available to make some pewpew dmg but still wont die from one singel rogue or warrior. I was thinking of FP 8 first since its a cheap choise + I'll get some more AP aswell. But with these jewelry setup which not give me that much hp n stuff should I add HP on my FP set then, and if I do so will I be available to kill someone?

if u rather think I should go with chitins tell me why and which enchant I should use.

thx in advance.

server?
    if u've got FP defs, then FP... if not then chitins..
    go for int for set, rest str or int for set, 220-230str, rest hp
    use HP set

as for your items, I'd sell IN, to get WP +2/3
    trade ib for gb
    trade rocs for foverins +1 or foverin + HV
    trade WEs for LEs

and get some Chaos wirinom +7 :P

okey thx

its in xig btw

Hey guys I wonder how which setup I shall use on my BP I haven't really pk as bp since KE and lots of stuff has changed since then, so which setup would u recomend me? For a lvl 80 pk bp

weap / uniqs:

MS +8. +9 sooner or l8r..
    dual roc 0
    dual we 0
    wp 1
    iron set
    so now I wondering which armor i shall go with.. I will be available to make some pewpew dmg but still wont die from one singel rogue or warrior. I was thinking of FP 8 first since its a cheap choise + I'll get some more AP aswell. But with these jewelry setup which not give me that much hp n stuff should I add HP on my FP set then, and if I do so will I be available to kill someone?

if u rather think I should go with chitins tell me why and which enchant I should use.

thx in advance.[/b]

if you go chitin bp, i would get rid of the 2x rocs and get 2x HV+1s...

you will have tons of ac from chitin and once ED is back, the price of HV+1s should be just slightly more than a ROC+0...
    you will get tons of resists, almost the same stats as a ROC+0, at the cost of only 30 ac total...

definitely worth it...

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

why getting HV for the resist when hes chitin :S:S:S - go for FP bulid m8 get dual FoV+1 like cizia said - lillme would be the best earrings youd get - GB aloong with WP+1/2 i would ATLEAST get 3 HP armor parts if you like more AP then go for 3 hp / 2Str however i still prefer HP armor on Str while PKin at a int BP !! go for enought int for FP maybe +9 so go for 160?? and rest into Str

why getting HV for the resist when hes chitin :S:S:S - go for FP bulid m8 get dual FoV+1 like cizia said - lillme would be the best earrings youd get - GB aloong with WP+1/2 i would ATLEAST get 3 HP armor parts if you like more AP then go for 3 hp / 2Str however i still prefer HP armor on Str while PKin at a int BP !! go for enought int for FP maybe +9 so go for 160?? and rest into Str[/b]

because

if you compare 2x ROC+0 vs 2x HV+1s....youre losing out on 30 ac and gaining a lot in resists, and str...

also, the price differential between the two isnt that great (once ed comes back)

big boy cz has lots of mages that do big big damage...id much rather stack up on resists than have 30 additional AC

if he can afford a +9 set (minus the helmet)...i would still go 2x hv+1s or higher...

between a FOV+1 and HV+1, id say its a tough call, because youd be giving up almost 60 ac...

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

might consider going Fov+1 and HV+1 great combo

yep fov+1=good ac hv+1=nice str and resists and they are pretty cheap atm