Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paper Vs Krowaz Bp

This is a discussion on Paper Vs Krowaz Bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; C-west lvl 80 BP BUFFER ONLY 60 60 3 12 ok so which is better Krowaz+6 set HP or Paper+9 ...
Page: 1

Default Paper Vs Krowaz Bp

C-west lvl 80 BP BUFFER ONLY 60 60 3 12

ok so which is better

Krowaz+6 set HP

or

Paper+9 str and hp +8

Uniques...

there not best but here what i got

Old Pe
    WP+0
    skelebelt
    Duel ROC+0

i like the krowaz just low hp and AP wondering switching to paper would give me more hp and about 400-600ish more ap but about 300 ac less an some resistance... thing i love about krowaz is mana pool i can HP pot forever but with malice as krowaz hard to kill ppl sometimes and even if duff ppl run when para.ed i think im stay krowaz unless crazy amount of ppl say paper9 but i wanna b sure any HELP IS APPRECiATED THANKS AHEAD OF TIME!

i'd for sure choose the krowaz as your accessories dont give a lot of ac or weapon def so the extra resists/def from krowaz will be for best use

Banned Senior Member

In PK you will be 100% CRUSHED with paper armors. I hope this answers your question

mets7625

paper9s are always underestimated
    i personally think paper 9 is better.

sure you lose AC but if you put just enough STR to hold your weapon and boost rest into HP you will probably still have a higher AP than krowaz build with your STR9 armors and youll have more HP as well. as for AC every 3 points you spend above 100HP gives you 1 AC which means you dont lose as much AC as you think.

^^ just my opinion i could be wrong i havent ever tried krowaz build.

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    In PK you will be 100% CRUSHED with paper armors. I hope this answers your question
    Maybe, depends on whos attacking. For PK, personally I would say Krowaz, it's the better build because it evens up the game. For shits and giggles, BP all the way. It's a kamikaze run and gun build

As for paper classes being weak. Varies who you fight

Sins for sure with crit point and no dd

Archers doubtful, only if they keep the paper priest at far, if priest in range depends on the better combo / potter

INT Priests / INT BP
    Debatable, they all have strengths. A full str priest can easily destroy an INT bp in the right hands, simply because of the AP diff (around 1000+) the extra ac / hp means shit when your hitting 300-400+ more damage per hit

Warriors
    Varies, if they're skilled or noob. An 83 warrior duffed would defeat a paper BP simply because of that cry echo skill it hits so fucking hard. With massive / subside the scenario changes and it depends on skill.

Mages
    Skill and range, if the mage keeps the priest a bay. Mage always, if mage up close with BP. Will depend on the tanking ability of the mage and their skills and how good they are. Vampiric fire fucks up paper priests big style, however 3000ap and malice is around 1200 dmg per hit to a mage easy

Most AP I've had on my priest was 3495 at lvl 73 or 74, I was using HB+8, hit CS priest for over 1300, rogue for over 2000, level 80 warrior 1800+, other classes 1100+ spam

u need to think about cz as in

you will be fighting a party 100% with a debuffer they are going to see your paper and ur gna eat parasite malice for the whole fight

so think of ur ac -25% and -20% hp with paper on

i tell you know u will get fully debuffed and cp spiked 100% everytime

i think you should try full int preist and save up money for better ger. need god gear for bp. but i geuss lvl 80+ could be different

paper bp = vs build.

krowaz/chitin bp = ATACK/support/ , even tho this build is just for pk , cus as vs it would be rapped by paper bp easly.

i'd say krowaz build for 80+ since priest resistainces with a weapon is very low unless you have a sword of self name +7/+8 wich is really helpful.

remenber what i've said before paper build is just for vs , but in pk it would suck since every1 will focus on your ass.

is there a website i can go on to see what this krowaz gear looks like? sorry im fairly new to the game

Banned

kingofknight.com, character guide. you can add all items to see your stats.

with those jewels i wouldnt go paper bp. im a paper bp in ares and it will be to hard to survive like this.
    i suggest to go krowaz till you have at least a iron set( cant go paper whitout) and a shield like gab+7 to tank ppl.

i wouldnt go paper just because of the fact that your almost never able to play bp.. if your in a party ppl force you to play support. and you need to go in a party nowdays

joeyH

go to int , make some money , get 83 and go for bp with better ACESSORIES , because for me is acessories > weapon > armor , get all accessories first like iron set , rocs +1 dual and lillilmes +2 , and after this go bp .

Quote Originally Posted by uytiuhui View Post
    kingofknight.com, character guide. you can add all items to see your stats.

with those jewels i wouldnt go paper bp. im a paper bp in ares and it will be to hard to survive like this.
    i suggest to go krowaz till you have at least a iron set( cant go paper whitout) and a shield like gab+7 to tank ppl.

im on this site but it wont let me edit my level and stuff

I have the same problems using chrome. Try firefox or a different browser, it worked fine for me then

Banned

yes firefox is the best for this site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast