question for leonard owners

This is a discussion on question for leonard owners within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; does the special skill activate if u use -70 skill like judgment? got 2 leftover points on my priest so ...
Page: 1

does the special skill activate if u use -70 skill like judgment? got 2 leftover points on my priest so im thinking to get judment just for the special skill on leonard

ty in advance

it activates when u attack, no matter what skill you use

NeronDomitius

i'm pretty sure it activates with every attack skill

same as raums activate on rogues where more than half skills are 60-

cowwgoat

i had undefeatable leonard +7 for a while and the skill proved quite useful at times...

but i sold the thing and it took forever... i lost alot of money on the deal cause when i had it, it was the only +7 leonard in cypher...

when i sold it there were more xD

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

yep, it activates with R attacks, or any skill used... get a mean or a bombastic as they are usually the most useful in pk

yep, it activates with R attacks, or any skill used... get a mean or a bombastic as they are usually the most useful in pk [/b]
    +1 listen to this man..

ty all very much

yep, it activates with R attacks, or any skill used... get a mean or a bombastic as they are usually the most useful in pk [/b]
    deffinately, mean leaonard is soo cute man

just boom and there blind for abit, n cus its a 1handed hammer u kinda combo pretty quik aswell, so high chance of skill going off

deffinately, mean leaonard is soo cute man

just boom and there blind for abit, n cus its a 1handed hammer u kinda combo pretty quik aswell, so high chance of skill going off[/b]
    when will ppl understand that THERE IS NO FUCKIN DIFFERENCE IN WHAT WEAPON YOU ARE USING WHEN YOU COMBO...?

when will ppl understand that THERE IS NO FUCKIN DIFFERENCE IN WHAT WEAPON YOU ARE USING WHEN YOU COMBO...?[/b]
    I need some context here because it seems like you are saying that no matter the weapon you use the combo will always be equally fast and that is wrong. You seem to be an experienced and intelligent player so im guessing im missing something.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

I need some context here because it seems like you are saying that no matter the weapon you use the combo will always be equally fast and that is wrong. You seem to be an experienced and intelligent player so im guessing im missing something.[/b]
    i think he means that no matter what weapon u use the cooldown for ur attack will always be the same.

I need some context here because it seems like you are saying that no matter the weapon you use the combo will always be equally fast and that is wrong. You seem to be an experienced and intelligent player so im guessing im missing something.[/b]
    I ment &#39;kinda combo pretty quik aswell&#39; ... if u know how to combo, then your combo is EXACTLY the same, no matter what weapon you use ... <_<