Skills cancelled!?

This is a discussion on Skills cancelled!? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Is it only me or did anybody else have the feeling that skills are cancelled in a much higher rate ...
Page: 1

zooli

Is it only me or did anybody else have the feeling that skills are cancelled in a much higher rate nowdays?
    I get the feeling that most of my useful skills as mage are cancelled by opposite players like 90% of the time.
    Is this due to cheating by others or is it some kind of change made in a patch?
    Just curious because this made it kind of booring playing other than supportmage since tp still seemes to work.

when archers with the super fast attack hack hit u, its almost impossible to cast a skill. (from my experience as a priest, but i think its the same as with mage).
    i havent noticed any difference when being attacked by normal melee ppl.

only archers and warrior r botters cancel your skill 95%

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

yup pointless playing KO these days and especially mage, u can't cast shit due to koxpers, only TPs.... and when you TP someone at low hp, they still die cause of the far range R attacks of the koxpers... just sad.