Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Baal +8 Vs ii+9 and better uniques?

This is a discussion on Baal +8 Vs ii+9 and better uniques? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey there! I am thinking about sellig my ii+9 and getting baal +8 instead, but baal is more exspensive so ...
Page: 1

Default Baal +8 Vs ii+9 and better uniques?

Hey there!

I am thinking about sellig my ii+9 and getting baal +8 instead, but baal is more exspensive so not quite sure which to choose.

Info:
    Lvl 83 warrior - playing on Euko.

Build 1) (ii+11rev and better uniques)

Iron Impact +11rev.

Krowaz Set +7

We +2
    Mino +1
    Warrior Pendant +2
    SoS +1
    Roc +1
    Hv +2

Build 2) (Baal +8 but not as good uniques).

Sweet Kiss Baal +8

Krowaz Set +7

We +1
    Mino +1
    Warrior Pendant +2
    SoS +1
    Roc +1
    Hv +1

Any help/suggestions are appreciated

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

go for the baal build, get uniques later since ur Neck&belt r good already

O_o Senior Member

I don't really like sweet kiss (I prefer bombastic or, of course, chaos)

But IMO try to see if you can get rappy 9 and those uniques.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I don't really like sweet kiss (I prefer bombastic or, of course, chaos)

But IMO try to see if you can get rappy 9 and those uniques.
    Yeah I don't like sweet kiss either but it is the only baal +8 for sale at the moment

I have been looking for a raptor +9 but people wants waaaaay too much for that shit

Can we get a bump?

Bump it up ttt........

Raptor+9 if possible. The range on that baby is incredible. Getting back to ur question i'd go for the baal+8. The "r" damage wud be higher than the ii9 due to the high flame elemental on it. Health bonus is icing on the cake. Try to get a chaos or bombastic baal though if u cud. Imo chaos>bombastic>undefeatable>sweet kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by HOBO View Post
    Raptor+9 if possible. The range on that baby is incredible. Getting back to ur question i'd go for the baal+8. The "r" damage wud be higher than the ii9 due to the high flame elemental on it. Health bonus is icing on the cake. Try to get a chaos or bombastic baal though if u cud. Imo chaos>bombastic>undefeatable>sweet kiss.
    Thanks for the answer and yeah I would prefer to get a bombastic baal +8 but baal +8 is a very rare weapon on EUKO (Atleast on Europa)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Well considering the ap difference between a raptor and an ii +9 is very little I do not see why people are glorifying the raptor as much as they are, granted the reach. Also I do not see whats so bad about getting rid of a members hp buff thats extremely helpful against priests. Go for the baal build as the difference between a we +1 and +2 and a hv 1 and 2 are extremely minimal and you will gain that back on your baal.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Baal, you only have a 49% chance of making both those uniques. Baal 8 seriously hits high, its a little better than a +8reb hell breaker but lower than +9reb hell breaker in terms of raw ap, the elemental is the same as +9reb hellbreaker but personally 8hp>2ap then you take into account the curse that can be really useful against buffed targets along with the high elemental its much better than a ii+9, hellbreaker +9reb or even a raptor +9. Another good thing about the baal is axe defense is also rarer than club/spear (not present on a skele belt).

Just ask Rialix, he'll be jizzing for days when he hears you're getting a baal8.
    TheNewCulverized likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Well considering the ap difference between a raptor and an ii +9 is very little I do not see why people are glorifying the raptor as much as they are, granted the reach. Also I do not see whats so bad about getting rid of a members hp buff thats extremely helpful against priests. Go for the baal build as the difference between a we +1 and +2 and a hv 1 and 2 are extremely minimal and you will gain that back on your baal.
    The bad thing about the hp buff curse is that if a person is scrolled you'll cancel his scroll for 1 second and then he'll recieve a 2k heal when his scroll comes back on
    But i'll defintly go for the baal

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Baal, you only have a 49% chance of making both those uniques. Baal 8 seriously hits high, its a little better than a +8reb hell breaker but lower than +9reb hell breaker in terms of raw ap, the elemental is the same as +9reb hellbreaker but personally 8hp>2ap then you take into account the curse that can be really useful against buffed targets along with the high elemental its much better than a ii+9, hellbreaker +9reb or even a raptor +9. Another good thing about the baal is axe defense is also rarer than club/spear (not present on a skele belt).

Just ask Rialix, he'll be jizzing for days when he hears you're getting a baal8.
    You sir, have some good points, ima get that baal and let RialiX jizz all over the place xD

if the only option u have is sweet kiss then stay with the ii +9, try to get a iron neck tho

well im not that familiar with euko europa but does every1 use scrolls? if not than sweet kiss would be the choice for now and later try swaping for a better baal+8 otherwise if every1 is scrolled then try II+11rv also you can benefit from those better uniques

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

afaik 70% of europa uses buff instead of scroll (especially mage partys) means it would be good to get that baal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast