Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

baal or rappy

This is a discussion on baal or rappy within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so i wonna know what i should pick: sweet kiss baal +7 or rappy +8rb with 196ap? baal +7 rappy...
Page: 1

Default baal or rappy

so i wonna know what i should pick: sweet kiss baal +7 or rappy +8rb with 196ap?

baal +7

rappy

pretty even , take baal just cause of the axe-effect :P
    go get em

Banned

try to get chaos baal

i would take the sweet kiss baal+7 over rappy+8 rb...+11 would change my mind tho

baal has same range, same atk speed, +7 health which makes about 200hp/mana, the ap IS lower on baal but tell it the guys with hb+8 that the ap sux but than they hit you for shitloads of dmg...its not all about AP

+ nice look of baal

a curse?
    i dont think this is even close

Cooba

Id go for rappy since its not chaos baal

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

not all ppl pk with buffs so i gotta say dont mention the curse as an advantage plus most priests roll with either PS or GAB nowadays plus warriors dont wear weapon def. armor
    other classes however rogues and mages if they got a spear def. armor im sure they got an axe 2 there wont be any axe effect
    so basically its down to 19AP or 7HP and 65ele dmg
    RAPPY FTW !! xD

gonna need more people to speak up cause it would be a big change so i dont wonna get the rappy and find out its not good.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

its really hard to choose, but i would go for rappy, as already said above, its sweet kiss baal
    so:
    190 hp + sweet kiss VS. 230 ap. thats a lot ap in my eyes, the only thing against raptor is string of skulls/skelly belt, which has not axe def, but i still would go for raptor rb+8!

outbackrebel

I had a undefeatable baal and a rappy +9 and to be truthful, the damage difference wasn't that much. I can imagine the baal and a +8 rappy hitting about the same

k first, if you're in a new server. AP is the priority. Why? Because rare defence weapons do NOT exist in new servers. This means that It's RAW AP, only thing that has useful wep def is the neck and belt. I would say that because the raptor has Range and AP every warrior needs. the hp on the baal really has no effect as though the effect. Think of this, would you rather hit like this.

Baal

OR

Raptor

Really, the HP bonus on the baal isn't enough to even bring up. Don't be the noob saying, OH Raptor is noob weapon, It's such a usual warrior weapon, I want to be unique. Dumb idea, Raptor is by far Better than the giga when both +9 and its quite close to the HB +9.

I find it stupid when noob warriors say raptor sucks. Think of damage wise

Giga+9

Raptor +9

Really now will that 400+ hp help you with this? Wouldn't RAW AP be more useful?

Also another reason is that, the raptor hits fucking hard when the person is duffed.

Banned

caos baal is beter if it is caos if it is not caos than i would chose rapy

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    k first, if you're in a new server. AP is the priority. Why? Because rare defence weapons do NOT exist in new servers. This means that It's RAW AP, only thing that has useful wep def is the neck and belt. I would say that because the raptor has Range and AP every warrior needs. the hp on the baal really has no effect as though the effect. Think of this, would you rather hit like this.

Baal

OR

Raptor

Really, the HP bonus on the baal isn't enough to even bring up. Don't be the noob saying, OH Raptor is noob weapon, It's such a usual warrior weapon, I want to be unique. Dumb idea, Raptor is by far Better than the giga when both +9 and its quite close to the HB +9.

I find it stupid when noob warriors say raptor sucks. Think of damage wise

Giga+9

Raptor +9

Really now will that 400+ hp help you with this? Wouldn't RAW AP be more useful?

Also another reason is that, the raptor hits fucking hard when the person is duffed.
    well its nice, but guess we're talking about Olympia server which is absolutely not new but i still would go for raptor.

get.that.money

I would go with the rappy...if u do pure pk however then the baal would be nice for the curse...its just a matter of do u want pure ap or the chance to duff someone...I would probably go with the rappy though

if ur able to get rappy+8reb ur able to get chaos baal+7 nothing to add...

It`s sooo important all warriors go with rappy. 50 weapon defense agains spear-weapons, only 10 against axe - tons of mages will be in trouble if somebody finds out we are predicting warriors :-P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast