What should i get?

This is a discussion on What should i get? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I got a 80lvl rogue from a friend with krowaz set +6 and old rogue earings, old rols, old skele ...
Page: 1

gizmo187

Default What should i get?

I got a 80lvl rogue from a friend with krowaz set +6 and old rogue earings, old rols, old skele belt and old pp but without weapons so now i dont know wich daggers should i get, here are some suggestions what i can get for my money i have atm

-Dual Cleavers+9
    -Dual Shards+8
    -Shard+8 and Chd+7

so whats the best combination?

Thx in advance for helping comments

out of those i would say get the shard8 and chd7. the reason for that is because your jewelry is nothing outstanding at all, and the club/resist from chd7 will make up for that a little. even if you have high ap, wont be much use cause your going to die pretty easy with barely any weapon defence.

but if you rlly dont care about dieing that much and like to just ks kills i believe shard8 + dv7 will give you the best ap.

also remember that dual shard8 = 24gb or maybe less. shard8 + chd7/dv7 = 18gb.
    so with the extra 6gb you could maybe get like a +3rv chd or +3rv dv.

but you can use that money to get better things also, i would suggest investing any extra money in a wp+1, or atleast change the old pp to an old wp..cost like 40m.
    Last edited by bknight; 04-14-2011 at 11:50 PM.

Banned Senior Member

He didnt specify the server. Every server has different prices.

Cleaver+9 & Chd+7 nuff said.

yea i geuss i totally forgot about the cleaver having 1 ap more XD but shard much sexier

shard8 and chd7.

I've heard rumors that the cleaver tends to miss more. Better safe then sorry, or you could always test yourself.

gizmo187

i heard too that cleavers miss more than shard so i think im gonna get shard+8 and chd+7 since i need the club def and resistence from chd...Thx for your replies

Shard +8 and chd +7, I got it and i love it.