bdw glitch 4 mages?

This is a discussion on bdw glitch 4 mages? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok so i bdw a lot and am a light mage and recently relized that if i cast a spell ...
Page: 1

swimmy

Smile

ok so i bdw a lot and am a light mage and recently relized that if i cast a spell that hits the dropoff from human base all the humans within my atack radius in their base get hit, fire mages do this a lot to kill 1 enemy at a time...
    i found this out by using thorn + impact(with the dot on all of them) and relizing i was killing the entire human party as a lvl 65 int light mage...
    y? and can i get banned 4 it? and if i can other then the lvl 15,18, 21?, and 38? moves can i do or should i sit just there..

mrmagic2008

how do you cast thorn and impact to hit the human base dropoff cliff? not really sure I understand what you are saying/doing

iiason

no, u won't be banned for it.

Ultra_mage_Jano

U get that when u use a skill that follows ur enemy after u cast it, and then damages him. When an object stands inbetween u and ur opponent, it'll be like an aoe attack. It's not only in bdw, also in cz or when u r exping.

swimmy

ok does ko know or care about this?
    eather way ill just continue now :P