BDW + ronark land base mage

This is a discussion on BDW + ronark land base mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I have the next items on my secondary char (lvl63mage): -crystal +8 set -glacier erenion +6 -ROC, WP (from my ...
Page: 1

I have the next items on my secondary char (lvl63mage):
    -crystal +8 set
    -glacier erenion +6
    -ROC, WP (from my main char)
    -kekuri belt
    -rest of the jewels are quest items

What build, what kind of uniques do u suggest with these items and why?
    I prefer ice because of the cure bug in BDW and I want to deal a good damage.
    It is my 2ndary char so pls forget dual shio +2 etc...

oh...Im on beramus.

Thanks your help in advance.

get the ge +7 ;p try get a iron

First of all i want to restat and reskill my mage. Its my second char, a 240mp(rest hp) paper fire mager on lvl63, but without good uniques e.g. iron set, flame rings etc Im only 2 hit for an average rogue. For this reason i want to change. As I wrote in the topic starter post, I want to be an ice mage to help my BDW party with slowing down the enemies wich increases the party accuracy beacuse of the cure bug.

I dont want to spend too much money on him, because I need to improve my main char, bit i want to enjoy the border wars, and maybe try out myself in the new pk zone called ronark land base.

So I need your advices in stats, uniques.

go for a ge+7
    u have a main char does he have moore uniques then the roc and wp?

i suggest
    crysals+8
    ge+7
    ce
    kek belt

but if u dont wanna buy ore invest much then why not go crimson so u can wear crimson deff parts?
    ccrimson dd helmet
    spear / axe clubb deff parts when needed

would also make it easyer to tank

for stats
    enough int to wear gear
    enough mp to wear gear
    all others hp

Ty for your usefull advices.

u have a main char does he have moore uniques then the roc and wp?[/b]
    It has opal earring +1 minotaur earring +1, dr - i think they are useless for mage

but if u dont wanna buy ore invest much then why not go crimson so u can wear crimson deff parts?
    ccrimson dd helmet
    spear / axe clubb deff parts when needed

would also make it easyer to tank[/b]
    Maybe I will try it, but now i have the full set of crystal8 and i dont have time to merchant because of the university, so i will try the crystal 8 first. Maybe i can borrow some weapon def part (for example plate dd helmet +6).

for stats
    enough int to wear gear
    enough mp to wear gear
    all others hp[/b]
    The crystal 8 robe needs 144int and 101 mp. Is 101 np enough to kill or do i have to concentrate only to slow down the enemies and to survive?

well if u wanna kill ppl the add moore mp but i would advice go hp build and be in a support role

indeed those earings arent good for a mage
    ce are good and cheap
    sse is also a very good earing and can be used on a warrior
    and for a ring rom is also a good ring
    ore buy a second roc and use 2 rocs on your mage

well if u wanna kill ppl the add moore mp but i would advice go hp build and be in a support role[/b]
    I think ill try the 144int rest mp build with dd and spear def plate helmets and if it wont work ill change to support construction as u adviced.

indeed those earings arent good for a mage
    ce are good and cheap
    sse is also a very good earing and can be used on a warrior
    and for a ring rom is also a good ring
    ore buy a second roc and use 2 rocs on your mage[/b]
    First of all i want to equip my mage then ill go for the 2nd roc and later ill try to buy CEs and ROMs.

ty the help

Im looking forward other advices^^

ooo

160 int and max out ur mp as u level up.

get
    DD helmet, club and spear defense armors
    shell set +7 or +8
    oasis +7 cuz ge is such a horrible staff unless its +8.
    dual shio +1 atleast

reason is being a full support mage ( low dammage) u might live a bit more due to the extra stat points u put in hp, but it wont help u even scratch ur opponent party if u in battle. being able to do dammage will keep the opponent priest busy and at the same time slowing them will increase ur change of winnning. plus tp people around all the time and not being able to make kills is boring as hell. dont forget there are time when u endup in a party full of useless meles.

just my Op, anybody that knows better pls comment and enlighten me

I think ill try the 144int rest mp build with dd and spear def plate helmets and if it wont work ill change to support construction as u adviced.
    First of all i want to equip my mage then ill go for the 2nd roc and later ill try to buy CEs and ROMs.

ty the help

Im looking forward other advices^^[/b]
    Dont get ROM's, just save for another ROC. Its not worth the extra money (especially when ur main char isnt finished with gears yet) to spend on a ROM

I would suggest getting an oasis staf... it gives a bit of DD, yet has decently high HP and decent elemental. and also a bit of HP...... oasis +7 maybe.... but if its a lot more expensive then a GE of the same plus, then just stick with GE i guess.

Kek belt, as someone already pointed out... Earrings.. go with quest or just use ur opal earring..

Stat wise, dont bother going "attack" mage if u dont have shios or elemental rings. Just put enough mp for staff/armors, and rest into HP. Your main objective as ice mage in BDW, is most likely just to slow and TP ppl, so staying alive will be important...

160 int and max out ur mp as u level up.

get
    DD helmet, club and spear defense armors
    shell set +7 or +8
    oasis +7 cuz ge is such a horrible staff unless its +8.
    dual shio +1 atleast

reason is being a full support mage ( low dammage) u might live a bit more due to the extra stat points u put in hp, but it wont help u even scratch ur opponent party if u in battle. being able to do dammage will keep the opponent priest busy and at the same time slowing them will increase ur change of winnning. plus tp people around all the time and not being able to make kills is boring as hell. dont forget there are time when u endup in a party full of useless meles.
    just my Op, anybody that knows better pls comment and enlighten me[/b]
    Time to dupe then to get enough money for these items. Yeah these are good things what you said but seriously man WTH are you talking about? Dual Shio +1, +8 oasis, shell set +7 etc. for a second character that is only for having some fun? GE is horrible staff for an ice support mage? This is new for me... <_<

I think I will try a build with higher mp to be able to kill. Ill test it in the border wars and if it wont be good ill change to 144int 101mp and rest HP as my items&#39; requirements. I dont want to change my staff, I think GE+6 will be a good weapon to start, later I want to change it for a +7, but first of all I want to improve my warrior&#39;s gear with ROC and the next step will be this mage with dual CE and if bifrost will be back Ill try to get a dual shio tears. Maybe its cost will be lower in few months.

Ty u your advices. I hope taht ill be able to find the best way to help my clannies.

GE does not mix with damage build at all.

If you decided on doing damage then my advice is

GE= support
    Oasis= damage
    Garp= damage

IF you definitly want damage this is what you should do.

Crystal= garp
    Cardboard=Oasis

IMO the bonus on the oasis means cardboard build is better, but u already have chystal so id say do a garp. DO NOT USE GE FOR DAMAGE.

TL/R

get a garp and keep the armor.

2nd advice: You have a warrior and a mage (presuming from the items u said). its not hard to mix these items.

Get

WE x2
    WP
    Skele/ Sos/bronze
    Foverin/roc

sell ur warrior items get these, this way u have nice items on both

Ill try to get a garp 6/7 but this moment it would be too expensive for me.
    But if my ingame financial problems will be solved, Ill follow your instructions.
    Ty