Gear advice?

This is a discussion on Gear advice? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So I decided to come back to KO after a long time and im debating what gear i should be ...
Page: 1

Subsonic

Default Gear advice?

So I decided to come back to KO after a long time and im debating what gear i should be getting for my c-west ardream sin, my budget is around 25gb.

so far this is what im looking at.

+8 shard
    +7 chd (already have)
    dual old rol
    dual old eme
    old WP
    old skelly
    +7 chitin

Does this seem like it would be the best build or did I overlook something, also im not sure of the prices on everything

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Gear looks perfect for your budget.

The next best thing you could get is trying to buy a +6 dd helmet if you get a bit more gbs. (dd is for gaes but... you gonna need it).

Just make sure you don't become an illusion phaggot

Subsonic

Thanks for the advice, I'll try not to become an illusion phaggot.

looks pretty good, although make sure the chd does lower your hp/mana below 3k and 2k....cause it wont be worth it. if it does, sell the chd and get shard3rb. or get shard7 and use extra money to save for dd helm

dont listen to mush, dd helm is only for gays during a vs. if your pking in ardream it doesnt make any sense not to use a dd helm which will save your ass alot.

some say its not honorable to use dd helm...but lets be honest 3 sins stealthed ganging 1 rogue is honorable? not.

The One And Only Senior Member

looks perfect for ardream rogue ,
    I think that u have to get some dd helmet +6/7 as everyone here do.

yup looks good, just started playing ardream myself after a 3 year break and I am planning on getting the same gear, well maybe a shard +7 instead of the CHD since I don't have the money for it :P