Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BEST AP Assasin lvl 83

This is a discussion on BEST AP Assasin lvl 83 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; As topic say, what is the best ap for assasin? I got 3146 ONLY wolf Items: Krowaz set +7 Chitin ...
Page: 1

Default BEST AP Assasin lvl 83

As topic say, what is the best ap for assasin?

I got 3146 ONLY wolf

Items:

Krowaz set +7
    Chitin pauldrom +10/24 dex
    MD +10/100
    DV +8/80
    HR +2 ( Visual )
    Pearl Earring ( 16dex/3hp )
    Lego +1
    Rol +1
    Judi belt +3
    PP +3

Any advice? what need to be changed?, obviously this is whit my AP set, when i do vs i got iron set and krowaz pauldrom +6reb, only coments about AP set.

O_o Senior Member

Tbh I think that it's enough ap and you should work on other states to be able to tank more but..

You can use a set of Krowaz +8 (or higher if you can find/afford) and stick with your Krowaz pauldron, that will cover the dex you lose and even will add you like 4/5 dex, and will give ya a lot more hp mp def etc.

Then you can try to get +9 off hand dagger

And at last (or before the +9 off hand dagger) just upgrade your uniques to +2/3

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    DV +8/80
    HR +2 ( Visual )
    Lego +1
    Rol +1
    These are the most obvious upgrades. Just changing the + on any of these should increase your dex without sacrificing anything.

Out of these, i think going for dual +2 rings would be better overall; it will be 8 dex and 8 health (4pts each) in total. Maybe you can get more AP out of changing the DV for either a higher +, but not going to get extra AC/health/etc out of it.

Dual elf ring+3

Banned Senior Member

As topic say, what is the best ap for assasin?

I got 3146 ONLY wolf

Items:

Krowaz set +7
    Chitin pauldrom +10/24 dex
    MD +10/100
    DV +8/80
    HR +2 ( Visual )
    Lego +1
    Rol +1
    Judi belt +3
    PP +3

Any advice? what need to be changed?, obviously this is whit my AP set, when i do vs i got iron set and krowaz pauldrom +6reb, only coments about AP set.
    Get more +10 armor, get a shard +10 and a DV +10, get jewels +3 or better.
    That will give you the max AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    These are the most obvious upgrades. Just changing the + on any of these should increase your dex without sacrificing anything.

Out of these, i think going for dual +2 rings would be better overall; it will be 8 dex and 8 health (4pts each) in total. Maybe you can get more AP out of changing the DV for either a higher +, but not going to get extra AC/health/etc out of it.

Yep, i was thinking on it, this will be my next upgrades, how about to get a dual md+10? uhmm would be better?
    New Question:

DUAL md+10
    Or Md+10 and DV 8 / 9

Banned Regular Member

Ya like Destiny said.. try to get krowaz +8 or even rev+2 or anything better than what you got.(keep the pauldron)

and personally id get dual rol's and try for +2's and drop the DV get a high AP wep like shard9 or something. or even a CHD8 for the resist in cz. (i think DV should be a PsychoSin in DCZ for 1 hitters.. not trying to vs.)
    also drop the judi. get a elf belt+3 has more dex.. might loose hp and stuff but will gain more ac. i would take the AC over HP anyways.

but ya kida like GoatThorns said. just upgrade your accesories better you should go up a bit more..

DUAL md+10
    Or Md+10 and DV 8 / 9
    Well im sure you already know that offhand ap is halved...

Md +10 is 129ap which would be like 65ap in the offhand, 100 elemnt

Dv +8 doesnt even cut it close to a +10 MD if we're only talking about power.

DV +9 is 110ap, 55 in the offhand + 16dex and 110... this one could be argued for, on the basis of budget and availability. In my server theres tons of DV +9s and +10s, but hardly any +10 mds at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    Well im sure you already know that offhand ap is halved...

Md +10 is 129ap which would be like 65ap in the offhand, 100 elemnt

Dv +8 doesnt even cut it close to a +10 MD if we're only talking about power.

DV +9 is 110ap, 55 in the offhand + 16dex and 110... this one could be argued for, on the basis of budget and availability. In my server theres tons of DV +9s and +10s, but hardly any +10 mds at all...
    So, what do u mean?, i go for dual md+10? or keep the dv+8 and try to get a +9?

So, what do u mean?, i go for dual md+10? or keep the dv+8 and try to get a +9?
    If you're looking for plain highest ap, you'll get the highest numbers out of dual +10 MDs. Im sure you can verify this in the character simulator in the kingofknight website.

If you're looking for the best bang for your buck it could go either dv 9 or md 10 depending on server.

I play on IONIA, Battle Priest (Koxpers) can't support me a Spike ( doing PK SOLO ), but always i go whit my friend ( Debuffer ), and any rogue/Mage/BP can't tank me, so, i wanna get a balance of AP and Def, i think i keep the DV8 and try to get a DV9 (All DV9 are rb, and i hate how the facking its look like)

Thanks for Help

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

DV rebirth is sexy and sick items for Ionia, ugprading to a shard 10 in your main hand and using the md 9 in your off hand would be the best bang for the buck.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

dv is best left hand daggr in my eyes

highest ap go for shard 10/ darvaane+8 or something..

get some phatos gloves atack + enchants and you'll hit over 3.4k , when i played oOHappyNoobOo it had over 3.3xx ap with similar gear in cwest, but instead of dv +9 in off-hand it had x2 shard +9.

also amulet of dex>pp at any +, so you might consider getting a amulet of dex +3 instead of that pp and a IN to switch in case you want to tank , i WOULDNT choose a pp to tank lol , i'd take a wp instead. (at any +)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast