Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Warrior

This is a discussion on New Warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Umm hello, im new to ko4life and knights onine.... I want to know if I should go to level 59 ...
Page: 1

Default New Warrior

Umm hello, im new to ko4life and knights onine.... I want to know if I should go to level 59 Pking or lvl 69.... my friend in r.l has tought me a little bout game... also since im new i dont have much coins but hopefully in the near future i will btw im in C-West and what items should i get if I were to choose one of the pking areas

The zone you choose depends on how much time you have to exp or how long you want to exp.

Ardream lvl 59 - you can have a lvl 59 char in 1 week, less if you have premium and exp a lot. Some can do it in 1 - 3 days.

RLB lvl 69 max - Can take you 12 days or so with prem, or 3 weeks without. (LVl 1 - 69)

Lvling a lvl 80 you can do that in less than 2 months w prem. twice as long without (lvl 1 - 80)

It all depends on how much you exp, and for how long, and if you buy premium.

My suggestion is lvl to ardream lvl 59, dont buy premium, and then just learn the game, work on getting your gear and have fun.

After that if you want to go to the other zones you have a better idea of whats going on.

Thnxs so much jojoballz, I usually play 4-6 Hrs on Weekends and 2 - 4 Hrs on weekdays so I will exp alot within that time until 59 like you said... Btw is there any Combos for this game.. Cuz the last MMORPG i played you couldnt combo you just choose a skill when it's ur turn

depending on your class there are slightly different combos.

R is basic attack
    W move forward
    S move backwards

There are a lot of guides that talk about this and when to use them, Here is a good guide

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=54313

but basically your combo is

skill r r
    skill w r
    skill s r

the first r/w/s cancels ur skill animation, the last r adds a basic attack, then you can skill again. By canceling your animation you can get more hits in.

Banned

PM me in-game on Megatr0N (The O is a zero) I'll be glad to help you out with a little cash and some help with combo if you'd like

warrior xp is really expensive so if ur short on coins stay 59 till u have some more money....

Yea agreed I stayed 59 for awhile till I got some cash as well. it's a good way to go

Okay sure will. And or my gear my friend told me to get the following: Chitin Set +7 and Raptor +7, I dont know about Jewelry

yeah that will do, also Iron Impact + 7 tends the be a little cheaper than raptor 7, and u can use it earlier. If you stat for Chitin 7 and Rappy 7 u wont be able to use that until lvl 59.

For Acessories what is your bubget? Broke....just started the game or did your friend give you some money?

MrsJixe

Quote Originally Posted by jojoballlz View Post
    yeah that will do, also Iron Impact + 7 tends the be a little cheaper than raptor 7, and u can use it earlier. If you stat for Chitin 7 and Rappy 7 u wont be able to use that until lvl 59.

For Acessories what is your bubget? Broke....just started the game or did your friend give you some money?
    +1.. if my budget is low i would chose ii over raptor in order to save some money for old uniques.

btw try not to miss chaos (do at least one per day) cause it is really a good way to get money, especially when you win.

try to get money for old warrior pendant, old skeleton belt, old platinum earing (or) old warrior earing, and after you get all those, get raptor +7 (or) old ring of courage.

you can also try to get old secret silver earing and then go for 2x old diamond rings.

good luck mate

My friend has given me 20m for pots only, But if someone else was to give me some to start off would be nice and Im probably only gonna use quest items until i got enough money for items I need and as for the items u told me MrsJixe can you tell me prices, and I talked to my friend bout them he told me the good and cheap ones.

Chitin Set +7 -
    Iron Impact +7 -
    Raptor +7 -
    Old Skeleton Belt -
    Old Platinum Earring -
    Old Diamond Rings -
    Last edited by Streakkiller; 03-21-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Carnac west prices

Chitin 7 set = around 175 mill (35 mill each piece)
    Full Plate 7 is not bad to start with till u have more money = 15-25 mill full set (3-5 mill each)

ii 7 - 100 mill
    rappy 7 - 120 ish
    PE / DR = 10-20 mill each
    old skele = 100- 150

use quest acessoires, and quest weapons for while....A totemic club is ok...a + 7 is around 35-40 mill. My advice is becareful on what olds u buy, some of them will bind on you and you cant resell them later. Which may be important as you upgrade your gear.

Okay so my total should be around 350m, around that if I only choose 1 weapon, and Im going 57 Attack and Rest into Defense. Is there any good and Cheap shield I can get ( Friend of mine requested something like Defender of the Lord) Idk what that is but he suggested that +7.

DoL+7 is pretty cheap
    or you can get a dread shield+7 but that cost like 2x more than the DoL

Yes 57 attack and 40 Defense, save the rest for when / if you go 60+.

DOL + 6 is like 40-50 mill and a + 7 is around a gb (100 mill).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast