Results 1 to 9 of 9

best bow for cz archer

This is a discussion on best bow for cz archer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, I would like to get some opinoins on this topic and why you picked it as your favoret....
Page: 1


  1. #1
    f4wdking
    Guest

    Default best bow for cz archer

    Hi, I would like to get some opinoins on this topic and why you picked it as your favoret.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    +8 windforce > +7 windforce > +8 Eagle Eye > +8 enion.

    Any other bow I wouldnt really consider. And If i had to choose a windforce it'd be Restricted Diet.

  3. #3
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    +8 windforce > +7 windforce > +8 Eagle Eye > +8 enion.

    Any other bow I wouldnt really consider. And If i had to choose a windforce it'd be Restricted Diet.
    smart kid

  4. #4
    Implmp
    Guest

    Default

    Well i think there may have been a few bows missing there so ill add my input.

    Winforce +8/Helenid +9/Iron Bow +9/Winforce 7/Eagles Eye 8.

    Helenid is quite an underrated bow, however now with all the krowaz, the ac loss isnt bad, however I would not recommend a winforce for someone below level 75 b/c you wont gain enough ap with the dex bonus.

  5. #5
    f4wdking
    Guest

    Default

    So most agree a wf+8. I am curretly useing a lousey pick pocket wf+7(was the cheapest wf i could get a hold of). Decend ap not the greatest curse for archer tho. Before that i used a ib +8rev. I dont know if i can aforrd a wf 8 there like 170 gb atm on my sever.
    I Have heard alot about the fire rain wf and have been trying to get my hands on one.
    but the other day some one was telling me there not that great. I dont really want to waste around 50 gb for one and not like it.
    i might try my luck at the anvil for a +8
    but what cures i know all the warroirs seem to want choas
    i was thinking resticted deit , sweet kiss, or fire rain

  6. #6
    Senior Member barakdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f4wdking View Post
    So most agree a wf+8. I am curretly useing a lousey pick pocket wf+7(was the cheapest wf i could get a hold of). Decend ap not the greatest curse for archer tho. Before that i used a ib +8rev. I dont know if i can aforrd a wf 8 there like 170 gb atm on my sever.
    I Have heard alot about the fire rain wf and have been trying to get my hands on one.
    but the other day some one was telling me there not that great. I dont really want to waste around 50 gb for one and not like it.
    i might try my luck at the anvil for a +8
    but what cures i know all the warroirs seem to want choas
    i was thinking resticted deit , sweet kiss, or fire rain
    i heard fire rain is gr8 man... go for it..!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    +8 windforce > +7 windforce > +8 Eagle Eye > +8 enion.

    Any other bow I wouldnt really consider. And If i had to choose a windforce it'd be Restricted Diet.
    Fire rain windforce +8 is better then restricted, restricted chance = 1% and deals 1 potion dmg ( 720 hp or 1920 mana ), but fire rain

    the chance of it going of is 5% each nova is 250 DMG

    250 x 5 = 1250 dmg, but the mastery skill makes it 214 but even 214 x 5 = 1070 true dmg, compared to that of 720 from the restricted, also the fire rain has a higher chance of going off when u need it too, meaning it goes off more and over all is the better choice IMHO

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    +8 Eagle Eye > +8 enion.
    i guess u never really tried an enion or you wouldn't say that.
    Eb got
    better average dmg
    better 5 arrow dmg
    better stun rate with lr shot.

    EE bonus do not influence that much.
    Its hp bonus is beaten just by an r dmg
    mana bonus mainly ininfluent
    FR mainly ininfluent
    GR helps
    Sw def helps

    The low chance to hit higher (since a single dmg done is really variable) with a single arrow of ee doesn't make it better in my op.
    Last edited by inarco; 08-14-2010 at 09:23 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    i guess u never really tried an enion or you wouldn't say that.
    Eb got
    better average dmg
    better 5 arrow dmg
    better stun rate with lr shot.

    EE bonus do not influence that much.
    Its hp bonus is beaten just by an r dmg
    mana bonus mainly ininfluent
    FR mainly ininfluent
    GR helps
    Sw def helps

    The low chance to hit higher (since a single dmg done is really variable) with a single arrow of ee doesn't make it better in my op.
    Yeh I have tested it actually, and i'd still rate ee > eb. Purely because the bonuses on that bow are good. 170hp and resists are great, and sword def with all those gg wirioms running around helps.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •