Best Build For Carnac West Mage

This is a discussion on Best Build For Carnac West Mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Gonna make a dcz mage in carnac west just wondering what might be the best thing to do in this ...
Page: 1

wendolyn1987

Gonna make a dcz mage in carnac west just wondering what might be the best thing to do in this new server

thank you for all input

im prolly gonna go ice for slow / blading

and i was prolly gonna do 112 int build to equip oasis staff and rest mp

gonna get in / gb / linens +8 / shios eventually prolly roms for now / dual ce+1 / is this ok build?

I think there is like 4ish shios on the server so good luck getting them :P

wendolyn1987

wondering about the 112 int build should i go all mp for ice or some into hp ?

ehhh... bifrost rings will be hard to get lmao, dont go mage imo... (since i know u would definately love attack mage, and probably hate defence mage)

and nub, u gave up gambling? xD

wendolyn1987

ehhh... bifrost rings will be hard to get lmao, dont go mage imo... (since i know u would definately love attack mage, and probably hate defence mage)

and nub, u gave up gambling? xD[/b]

lol hmm..mabey i won big why i want to come back to ko xD ....but mage is the funest thing ive played so far and i figure beign a new server i will get where i want to be eventually

gotbluntzz

im stated 160 int 120mp 51 str rest hp in c-west ardream i use crystal +9 robe crims +7 rest oasis +7 ce +1 sse +0 glass belt ep +1 dual rol dd 15 spear 15 ss +0

my stats scrolled are 3.8k hp 974 def me and my rogue friend do 12v2 all the time and rarely does a rogue kill me with the amount of dd hp and my rogue friend minor me we will make video soon gettin some footage now onlly been on server for hmm 2-3 weeks i work alot but ill try to get some footage quicker not done building uniques yet

I think there is like 4ish shios on the server so good luck getting them :P[/b]
    i knew of 5 +0 and 1 +1 when i quit

BiFrost will be reanabled.. so ull love mage once u can get a bifrost staff and +1 rings on cwest.. here is what my stats where

81 hp
    144 int (crystal 8's)
    and i think 138mp for elysium +7

i had crystal 8 set, dual sse, EP +1, dual imir rings (and quest belt

i had about 3800 hp full sc, 800 ac ish (close too) and i could blade in dcz for 320 - 340