Best dcz warrior setup? (euko)

This is a discussion on Best dcz warrior setup? (euko) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My friend kyle just hit lvl 59 on his dcz warrior. We want to know the best weapon for dcz. ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Default Best dcz warrior setup? (euko)

My friend kyle just hit lvl 59 on his dcz warrior. We want to know the best weapon for dcz. Should he duel wield with tota+9 and impact+9, raptor+4 reverse, mirage+9, ii+9 or hb+8? Also chitin 8 or fp+9 we have a few iron sets etc so uniques are not a problem. Also keep in mind we have 3 priest. Thanks

i think i would go with the MS+9 since DCZ can't use iron neck. which leaves most people with almost 0 sword defense

O_o Senior Member

Dual sux. Get him that mirage 9 or HB higher then +8.

As for uniques, dual ROC, SOSkulls, WP(you can use +1 if I'm not mistaken) and PE in order to have higher hp & mp.

Its so dumb that uniques have requirments for levels. We got 4 ins to sell no wonder why they are so cheap. I guess ill get him ms+9 fp 9 gaunts boots, dd helmet chit 8 chest and pad. I might get tota +9 so he can tank the towers and use a shield. Does fire talia still work? Also what are the best earings and rings for dcz. I want the best gear i can get for him. (he is getting hitched on the 15th and this is my gift to him) thanks hookas

O_o Senior Member

Basically what I told you is the best you can get... I'm not sure about the SOS and if you can use PE +1 or not (just do buy merchant and check it).

^^thanks bro. Could you pm me your msn? I have quite a bit of questions.

O_o Senior Member

PMed .