Best Dual Weild?

This is a discussion on Best Dual Weild? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Currently i have a Rappy +1 rev...chittin +7 (rented) set -quest earings and rings -lupud pendant -slash of sorrows i ...
Page: 1

Currently i have a Rappy +1 rev...chittin +7 (rented) set

-quest earings and rings
    -lupud pendant
    -slash of sorrows

i would like to sell my rappy +1 rev and go to dual wield but i have questions first...

is dual weild bettr?
    if so then which weapons should i get

btw/ i m on C-West

Banned for scamming.

no dual wield is not better , and imo u should keep raptor , it has great ap u should try and buy a chitin set first

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

keep raptor, dual wield is god for exping and tis decent in pk, but you need gg weapons ^^

dual weapon is good just u need a good peir, murky+haunguk is perfect give def give hp give ap

dual weapon is good just u need a good peir, murky+haunguk is perfect give def give hp give ap [/b]
    for +7 murky + hungruk its around 15-16gb on C-west...so for now ill just use the rappy and get more money and switch to tat combo..

thx ^^

for +7 murky + hungruk its around 15-16gb on C-west...so for now ill just use the rappy and get more money and switch to tat combo..

thx ^^[/b]
    your insane the changed stats of the spears, they use to be more equal, for instance, lugias+7/murky+7/personal spear+7 i believe all use to be 111 at +7, now personal is a lowly 109 (super weak), and at +8 the lugias is 120ap while the murky is only 118, they dropped murky stats, not as good as it was originally, i believe originally it was 120 ap at +8 too. Currently hands down the best spear is Nerbrios+7/8, even at +7 it is better than a Lugias +9, cursed spear is 121 at +8, gots lil less hp bonus than lugias, but for the specially effect, and 1 AP higher, it makes the best spear for a dual combo, it's probably easier to get an Impact+8/80, than a Hanguk+8 or java+8, and it's all around the best off hand for the price. Of course if you can get a say deep scar/graham +7/8 reb, for the same price as a +8 impact+8/80 then go for it. Just remember that all people differ in opinions of weilds. More often than not your going to have a few favorite weapons after a certain time playing. A dual set, Raptor/Avedon, or maybe a Mirage sword+8, all speeds and types of weapons have slightly different timing when you combo, so if you have friends with a dual, borrow it, test for a bit before you spend the cash.

xstep

your insane the changed stats of the spears, they use to be more equal, for instance, lugias+7/murky+7/personal spear+7 i believe all use to be 111 at +7, now personal is a lowly 109 (super weak), and at +8 the lugias is 120ap while the murky is only 118, they dropped murky stats, not as good as it was originally, i believe originally it was 120 ap at +8 too. Currently hands down the best spear is Nerbrios+7/8, even at +7 it is better than a Lugias +9, cursed spear is 121 at +8, gots lil less hp bonus than lugias, but for the specially effect, and 1 AP higher, it makes the best spear for a dual combo, it's probably easier to get an Impact+8/80, than a Hanguk+8 or java+8, and it's all around the best off hand for the price. Of course if you can get a say deep scar/graham +7/8 reb, for the same price as a +8 impact+8/80 then go for it. Just remember that all people differ in opinions of weilds. More often than not your going to have a few favorite weapons after a certain time playing. A dual set, Raptor/Avedon, or maybe a Mirage sword+8, all speeds and types of weapons have slightly different timing when you combo, so if you have friends with a dual, borrow it, test for a bit before you spend the cash.[/b]
    +1 for that... personally i am using lugias +7 and hunguk +7 and i am more then happy, its really good for RLb in girakon...

your insane the changed stats of the spears, they use to be more equal, for instance, lugias+7/murky+7/personal spear+7 i believe all use to be 111 at +7, now personal is a lowly 109 (super weak), and at +8 the lugias is 120ap while the murky is only 118, they dropped murky stats, not as good as it was originally, i believe originally it was 120 ap at +8 too. Currently hands down the best spear is Nerbrios+7/8, even at +7 it is better than a Lugias +9, cursed spear is 121 at +8, gots lil less hp bonus than lugias, but for the specially effect, and 1 AP higher, it makes the best spear for a dual combo, it's probably easier to get an Impact+8/80, than a Hanguk+8 or java+8, and it's all around the best off hand for the price. Of course if you can get a say deep scar/graham +7/8 reb, for the same price as a +8 impact+8/80 then go for it. Just remember that all people differ in opinions of weilds. More often than not your going to have a few favorite weapons after a certain time playing. A dual set, Raptor/Avedon, or maybe a Mirage sword+8, all speeds and types of weapons have slightly different timing when you combo, so if you have friends with a dual, borrow it, test for a bit before you spend the cash.[/b]
    nerbrios ftw, and sexy

They never changed the stats of the weapons, they've been like that the whole time and the personal Spear has the same ap as a Totamic Spear.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

also cursed spear ( NEBIROS :P) is 121 ap at +7, not +8 ^^