archers and bifrost rings

This is a discussion on archers and bifrost rings within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; would imirs shios make u slow/ stun more? would ur damage increase when u use light/ice shot? and if u ...
Page: 1

Default archers and bifrost rings

would imirs shios make u slow/ stun more? would ur damage increase when u use light/ice shot?

and if u wear an enion bow will you hit harder with shadow hunter if u wear imirs? :d

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

no.

10 chars.

Grungnir

The elemental damage in any rings, ONLY applies to mages.
    No other classes.

Otherwise most sins would use Sherion/DV/CHD with Imirs/Shios and totally rape.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by Grungnir View Post
    The elemental damage in any rings, ONLY applies to mages.
    No other classes.
    Not really.

Lightning shot is a magical attack.
    If u have ever noticed, it does 2 damages. A main one and a secondary one.
    The main one is the 300% skill dmg, while the secondary one is the lightning dmg..that's something fixed like 20/30+- (or something like that)

If u use imirs...let's say dual imirs...(30+30)+20, their dmg actually increase that secondary dmg of light shot. So you see somthing like 70/80+-

And since lightshot is a magical attack, its main dmg is influenced by mp = magic power too..at least on the mobs XD

Using a bow based on a lightning elementa will not influence light shot dmg.
    It's just a common 300% skill and as said before the secondary magical lightining dmg is fixed.

Will imirs increase chances to stun? who knows. maybe....in theory. LOL neither the mages can understand if imir do actually increase the stun rate or they influence just the dmg.
    As far as i've seen, from when i had enion +4Reb to +9Reb i've seen the stun rate increasing by a lot. Well the bow got a lil more elemental dmg..but mainly what changed a lot was the bow ap...so seems like higher is the ap better are the chances to stun.

Now...about flame rings and fire rain special ability...i do not know if the rings would influence the dmg of the nova. Probably no..but since i've no flame rings atm (poor like a crazy atm), i couldn't test it so i've no idea really. //would be cool eh? XD
    If someone got a fire rain and 2x flame rings, test it plx and let us know.

p.s. LOL would be usefull to stick certain posts so that people do not ask the same questions hundreds of times..well not hundreds...billions maybe...anyway peace.
    Last edited by inarco; 07-15-2011 at 07:02 AM.

no no no and no for all ur questions GL

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post

Now...about flame rings and fire rain special ability...i do not know if the rings would influence the dmg of the nova. Probably no..but since i've no flame rings atm (poor like a crazy atm), i couldn't test it so i've no idea really. //would be cool eh? XD
    If someone got a fire rain and 2x flame rings, test it plx and let us know.

p.s. LOL would be usefull to stick certain posts so that people do not ask the same questions hundreds of times..well not hundreds...billions maybe...anyway peace.
    bump for that question about fire rain 's nova + FlameRings