Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Best INT Tank Build?

This is a discussion on Best INT Tank Build? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by jeweetzelluf dunno how empty ur server is, but usually u get ganged by more then 1 class ...
Page: 3

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeweetzelluf View Post
    dunno how empty ur server is, but usually u get ganged by more then 1 class with more then 1 type weopon.. mage warrior with club spear axe sins archers... talia wont use..
    u can cure the parasite ofc but then hp gets lower and u got no adventage of the hp build.. together with low weopon defenses it sux.
    and the mp can be handled ofc by a good priest.. but u only makin urself a hard time with watching talias - mp - getting parasite..

it might be good for empty servers but not for good servers

ur argument isnt really good

this builds ac is only 60-80 less than chitin build..... but it still has more than 2k hp buffed and id unbuffed it still has like 1kmore

also i didnt know chitin priest were immunue to parasite

paper priest hp unbuffed is close to 4k hp.

so a parasited paper priests hp is like 3.2-3.4 k hp...

the chitin priest drops to like 2.4k hp when its parasited.... ouch just ouch

your second comments about no defense armor is incorrect

there is defense armor for paper class.

u can cure the parasite ofc but then hp gets lower and u got no adventage of the hp build.. together with low weopon defenses it sux.
    vs

and the mp can be handled ofc by a good priest.. but u only makin urself a hard time with watching talias - mp - getting parasite..
    so u complain about low weapon defence but you also complain that its too "hard" to change talia..

these are basic things that ANY priest should learn to do.

they need to watch their mana they need to watch their party
    they need to CONSTAnNTLY change their defense armor INCLUDING talias so they can always have the upperhand.

chitin priest arent the exception.

zenna

Give me AC over HP any day. I like the FP build on a int priest.

YourCorpse

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    yeah unbuffed xD

only down side is ur resitance will be low and u wont be able to use lycaon or any priest hammer to bring em up.unless u pumpt some in int..

i woult worry bout it though dcz mages arent strong and ur only prolblem would be light mages. but talia can fix that up in a jiffy
    DCZ mages are the strongest hitting class in ardream I think. They don't get 20% more dmg by mastering. I was blading 450~ in ardream on my light mage.

Quote Originally Posted by zenna View Post
    Give me AC over HP any day. I like the FP build on a int priest.

so u would pick 50 ac over 2k hp?

Quote Originally Posted by YourCorpse View Post
    DCZ mages are the strongest hitting class in ardream I think. They don't get 20% more dmg by mastering. I was blading 450~ in ardream on my light mage.

the only thing that mages have is that there attacks arent affected by ac. ull blade someone 450 regardless if the are maliced or not.

but i really dont find it dangerous

jeweetzelluf

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    You can get paper defs as well oO so you're losing only cuz of IN..

also, you can buff yourself back, it's not that hard :]

and in dcz, it's mostly - warriors = spear/club sometimes, bp = club, sin = dagger (obviously :P) so you don't have much to think of... If you can't use your weapon def armors/talias properly, then you shouldn't bother with such a build...

buff urself back, so u got 960 heals only. not the 10k heals.

i highly prefer high ac and scrolls above this build.

so, you're pking with idiots? gl then

as for scrolls, you still have more hp...
    Last edited by cizia; 09-24-2009 at 02:05 PM.

and rent the Lycaon +7, save u tons of money =) and u can switch with the HA depending on the situation

UrMomWasProLastNight

Your talking to the best priest in ardream and rlb man, if u dont know who he is. please dont talk like that.

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomWasProLastNight View Post
    Your talking to the best priest in ardream and rlb man, if u dont know who he is. please dont talk like that.

he is willing to take 80 MEASLEY AC OVER 2k hp??

are u fucking kidding

i love ac as much as the other guy but fact is 2k hp is way more beneficial than 80 ac... anyone who says other wise is fucked in the head..

HIGH AC AINT SHIT IF U AINT goT THE HP TO BACK IT UP...

and best priest in rlb and ardream?

i highly doubt it

actually u dont have 960 heals u have 1920 which is still way good...unless u got malice...

and if u pk in scrolls... this build still has like 1k more hp...

from experience in beramus ( duperamus.) server i could run around around and 1920 heal my ass for hours with 4 sins on my ass and warrior + mages.

i was really good in switching shields and talias..

the only way i died was if they cancelled my heals. i was rarely stunned. this was with mediocre gear btw.

+ 8 hp armor roms +0 elemtal pendant +0 kekuri belt +0 and brionze earrings.

another thing... that bugs me.. ardream really isnt hard...

the only danger there are the sins which can be take care of with a dd talia..

people act like if in ardream sins spike u for 2k and like warriors are spamming 1k+....

if u have 1k ac in ardream that is more than enough...

even in rlb u can easily get away with 1.1k ac rest hp..

big boy cz its different story... no matter how much ac or hp u get u will mostlikey keep getting spammed 400+
    Last edited by gimmecookiesnao; 09-26-2009 at 03:49 AM.

didn't say that he's an idiot, just that he's pking with idiots if he can't be buffed back lol

are u fucking kidding

i love ac as much as the other guy but fact is 2k ac is way more beneficial than 80 ac... anyone who says other wise is fucked in the head..

i highly doubt it

actually u dont have 960 heals u have 1920 which is still way good...unless u got malice...

from experience in beramus ( duperamus.) server i could run around around and 1920 heal my ass for hours with 4 sins on my ass and warrior + mages.

i was really good in switching shields and talias..

the only way i died was if they cancelled my heals. i was rarely stunned. this was with mediocre gear btw.

+ 8 hp armor roms +0 elemtal pendant +0 kekuri belt +0 and brionze earrings.

people act like if in ardream sins spike u for 2k and like warriors are spamming 1k+....

even in rlb u can easily get away with 1.1k ac rest hp..

big boy cz its different story... no matter how much ac or hp u get u will mostlikey keep getting spammed 400+
    + fuckin one...

UrMomWasProLastNight

are u fucking kidding

i love ac as much as the other guy but fact is 2k hp is way more beneficial than 80 ac... anyone who says other wise is fucked in the head..

pff come on.. its not only about the ac vs hp.
    Its about the whole chitin build vs the paper build.

i highly doubt it
    he has gathered more then enough fame and respect to be called that, just come to ares and see for yourself.

so then its 83 ac, high resistances, high mana
    vs
    1khp, low resistances?, low mana?

and u prefer playing as buffer instead of duffer/healer? i mean, scrolls is in my opinion so much better then buffs. when u get parasited, do a fast cure and ur back to full again. as buffer u got to cure and then buff again. thats taking longer. and when fighting lots of orcs it just isnt going to cut it.
    then theres 2 possibilitys:
    1. u are the only guy in your party pking on buffs: meaning u have little input for the group. (only a 1920 heal and cures) if i would be the leader i would definately prefer a duffer or healer.
    2. your whole party pks on buffs. well, poor you if thats the case. if u come vs some orcs with atleast 1 duffer u will be curing/buffing all the time.
    a buffer is just a wasted spot in a good pk party.

SCROLLS > BUFFS ANYTIME

come to ares, you will be eaten alive with 1k ac there.

now, some facts about this thread:

1. nearly everyone says chitin is the best build
    2. only cizia and gimmecookiesnao keep supporting the paper build
    3. this discussion is taking way to long, and is not relevant anymore to answer the Topic Starter his question

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

wow you just called me an idiot then o.O
    Apos(jeweetzelluf) is one of the best priests i ever seen in Ardream both manes and ares and we used to pk with scrolls which is much easier nothin wrong with that
    however i say if your paper go duff/heal or just stay int :S - kinda useless to go buff/heal for what ? undy :S like you said with scrolls you`ll have better HP also
    INT = better heals
    paper = tank better

pff come on.. its not only about the ac vs hp.
    Its about the whole chitin build vs the paper build.

he has gathered more then enough fame and respect to be called that, just come to ares and see for yourself.

so then its 83 ac, high resistances, high mana
    vs
    1khp, low resistances?, low mana?

and u prefer playing as buffer instead of duffer/healer? i mean, scrolls is in my opinion so much better then buffs. when u get parasited, do a fast cure and ur back to full again. as buffer u got to cure and then buff again. thats taking longer. and when fighting lots of orcs it just isnt going to cut it.
    then theres 2 possibilitys:
    1. u are the only guy in your party pking on buffs: meaning u have little input for the group. (only a 1920 heal and cures) if i would be the leader i would definately prefer a duffer or healer.
    2. your whole party pks on buffs. well, poor you if thats the case. if u come vs some orcs with atleast 1 duffer u will be curing/buffing all the time.
    a buffer is just a wasted spot in a good pk party.

SCROLLS > BUFFS ANYTIME

come to ares, you will be eaten alive with 1k ac there.

now, some facts about this thread:

1. nearly everyone says chitin is the best build
    2. only cizia and gimmecookiesnao keep supporting the paper build
    3. this discussion is taking way to long, and is not relevant anymore to answer the Topic Starter his question
    i always preferred pking on buffs saving my scrolls for something else. lunar war invasion etc.

well go through ur points one at a time..
    about scrollls vs buffs anytime....

scrolls>buffs no shit..

but wat makes this game challengin is the rush of all that chaos.. "oh shit im duffed" "need to cure and rebuff" i personally liked that.

and low resistances? oh yea cuz ardream mages hit REALLY hard...

low mana? ur biggest mana usage as a full heal is 960

really wat are u complaing about...........

buffed wise AND scroll wise paper build is far superior.

eaten alive.. with 1k ac... at ardream and rlb?? lol this is just leading

to flames man so im just gonna step out..

jeweetzelluf

i dont feel like readin all this..

but only wanna make clear that u definnetly get eaten with 1k ac in ardream, since there are many shards+10, a warrior with hb/fp set+10, etc etc..

and for the rest i wud say:
    int>paper
    scroll>buff
    is mine opinion, dont rly care what u tink cuz seems like u dont know about bein priest, or u just a damm bad one

Phobby

Default Arrdream

When in arrdream, I would go:
    heal/duff: INT (sucks when you have to pot after every heal).
    duff/heal: paper (duffs are easy on mana).

And of course, scrolls >> buffs - especially when there are many enemy duffers (and there always are).

With the paper build, you get way more HP with undy than scrolls. You will have over 5k HP buffed with good eq.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123