Ardream mage, EP +2 vs I.neck (steamko)

This is a discussion on Ardream mage, EP +2 vs I.neck (steamko) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; price is not an issue, this always confused me don't know which to get. Leaning towards ep +2 especially with ...
Page: 1

Default Ardream mage, EP +2 vs I.neck (steamko)

price is not an issue, this always confused me don't know which to get. Leaning towards ep +2 especially with Jamadar wepons out now.

ep +2 = +28 def + 300 hp - 10 dd

items are gonna be

elixir 9
    duel shio 3
    old ske
    neck ??
    duel old sse +1/+2

im probably gonna get hit around 1.2 by spike max in ardream so with iron neck that's gonna be like 1.1? so I think for ardream ep +2>i.net
    for cz neck>ep 2 since people hit big damages and 300 hp is useless at that lvl whereas 300 hp at 59 is huge.

what do u guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLina View Post
    price is not an issue, this always confused me don't know which to get. Leaning towards ep +2 especially with Jamadar wepons out now.

ep +2 = +28 def + 300 hp - 10 dd

items are gonna be

elixir 9
    duel shio 3
    old ske
    neck ??
    duel old sse +1/+2

im probably gonna get hit around 1.2 by spike max in ardream so with iron neck that's gonna be like 1.1? so I think for ardream ep +2>i.net
    for cz neck>ep 2 since people hit big damages and 300 hp is useless at that lvl whereas 300 hp at 59 is huge.

what do u guys think?
    Well i would go for EP +2. Btw with such budged why wont you get IB or glass (especialy if you choose LR in future) instead of skele?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Well i would go for EP +2. Btw with such budged why wont you get IB or glass (especialy if you choose LR in future) instead of skele?
    I will never go LR I love ice mage, Lightning stun rates seem really low for me so I don't see all the attention for it and ice mage is cheaper and better (imo).

not sure if iron belt is worth the 6-7gbs for 20 defence? I was thinking I can update some other stuff first but might try it

for the glass belt I think ur suggesting this because int helps the stun/slow rate? I never really believed this tbh. I might have to test it.

has anyone done a int test to see if it effects stun rates?

I will never go LR I love ice mage, Lightning stun rates seem really low for me so I don't see all the attention for it and ice mage is cheaper and better (imo).

not sure if iron belt is worth the 6-7gbs for 20 defence? I was thinking I can update some other stuff first but might try it

for the glass belt I think ur suggesting this because int helps the stun/slow rate? I never really believed this tbh. I might have to test it.

I took this from Kalais, dunno if it's allowed to post the direct source but the author put this on the site for a mage guide. Might be helpful:

''CURRENT BUILD: HIGH INT, LOW MP

INT: 225
    MP: 132
    HP 3856
    MANA: 7112
    DEFENSE: 941

Elixer +8
    Full Complete Armor +7/hp

(same items)

RESULTS: This is obviously a build for stunning and slowing humans. 2 lvl 70 novas slow everything down almost every time. The dmg is in the 400-600 range, very low compared to 1000-1200 with my Wreath+7. The skill that stuns the most is the lvl 51 static orb. over 90% stun rate to players with 0 light resist. 80% with 50% light resist, 50% to 80 resist. and so forth. This information came directly from the developers of Knight Online. Problem with being a stun mage, is that the stun doesn't last long at all...and soon the humans are running full speed again, after suffering very little damage from the stun spell.

Ice novas hurt, and keeps them slow, making them easy to kill in a full battle. This build allows me to hold the elixer+8 and full complete armor, having over 1100 defense while holding Chitin Shield. You last quite along time during a battle, being able to TP dead orcs back to fight, and slowing everyone down. Lvl 42 stun spell is also very helpful. ANY build with more INT than 225 requires lower MP, and you can't hold elixer or wear complete armor.''

Quote Originally Posted by Ismael View Post
    I took this from Kalais, dunno if it's allowed to post the direct source but the author put this on the site for a mage guide. Might be helpful:

''CURRENT BUILD: HIGH INT, LOW MP

INT: 225
    MP: 132
    HP 3856
    MANA: 7112
    DEFENSE: 941

Elixer +8
    Full Complete Armor +7/hp

(same items)

RESULTS: This is obviously a build for stunning and slowing humans. 2 lvl 70 novas slow everything down almost every time. The dmg is in the 400-600 range, very low compared to 1000-1200 with my Wreath+7. The skill that stuns the most is the lvl 51 static orb. over 90% stun rate to players with 0 light resist. 80% with 50% light resist, 50% to 80 resist. and so forth. This information came directly from the developers of Knight Online. Problem with being a stun mage, is that the stun doesn't last long at all...and soon the humans are running full speed again, after suffering very little damage from the stun spell.

Ice novas hurt, and keeps them slow, making them easy to kill in a full battle. This build allows me to hold the elixer+8 and full complete armor, having over 1100 defense while holding Chitin Shield. You last quite along time during a battle, being able to TP dead orcs back to fight, and slowing everyone down. Lvl 42 stun spell is also very helpful. ANY build with more INT than 225 requires lower MP, and you can't hold elixer or wear complete armor.''
    intresting

need to test weather the characters stats base int stat (225) etc has any effect, also need to test the int bonus from items and if that effects stun rates.

has anyone tested these before?

Here's a protip: Any mage can be LR maeg as long as they have some stat points on lightning. Just switch to a lightning staff and presto; lightning mage!

well i think ep 2 rock in ardream