Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Build for Priest

This is a discussion on Build for Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What do u guys think is the best build for an Ardream Priest? As in Support priest...
Page: 1

KlezxCleaver

Default Build for Priest

What do u guys think is the best build for an Ardream Priest? As in Support priest

SexyIsWhatIam

I personally tink is FP +8/9, DS +7, Dual ROM, EP, Glass belt/Belt of life, Dual Old SSE/CE, Lycaon Hammer +6/7 or Holy Animor +6/7.

Fp+8/9,Ds+7,Dual sse, Old rol>roms, Glass or Iron belt, ep+2 or iron neck, Lobo hammer+7 or Holy animor+7

yea what those 2 guys in front of me said its pretty good i think u would be fine with just a skele belt unless the ardreamers in ur server are ubber babaed XD ds+6 should be ok wiht holy animor+6 u just need hood hp so it works with undy and some defense against dagger and warr weapons which ds and skele give you well good luck =)

Banned

If ur rich guy!
    Ds +8; Lycaon +7; Fp set +8/+9; 2x ROL +0/+1; SSE or Cleric Earring; Glass Belt; Ep +1/+2.

KlezxCleaver

ive been playing as paper support which is ds+6 , FAbric+8 15hp, Ep,Skele, Old sse, and Old Plat...but then again, i dnt have that much money to spend xD ...but it works out pretty well..

SexyIsWhatIam

there is 1 more type of build u can try as support priest. there is pure hp priest =). U need paper armour +8/15 hp, dual old sse, dual rom, ep, lycaon hammer +6/7 (for resist against mage) or holy animor +6/7 and ds +6/7. I have tried b4, is fun XD.

KlezxCleaver

um...thats not pure hp cus by holding holy animor, ur adding alot into int ...i am currently playing pure hp. with 76 in Int and the rest in Hp ..you get good hp and with alrite gear u can get 1k+ ac too with like 6k hp

SexyIsWhatIam

oops..my bad i forgot holy animor need alot int XD...in this way u can use tooth +6/7...

KlezxCleaver

yea thats what i have rite now, i think its once of the Most effective Build for the amount of money require for the gear cus its relatively low compared to other builds.

ummm

well depends what kinda preist your making. obviously if your going straight int tank preist there are many different combinations of armors/uniques/weapons you can use.

an above average geared tank priest should look something like this.

armor - dd7, fp9 pads pauld, chit8 boots gaunts

weapons - dread 7, +7 lobo

uniques - dual sse+1/ce+2 , in/ep2 , ib/gb , dual rol +1
    __________________________________________________ ______

Now if you want to be creative about it, you can make an int bp. you will need pretty good gear for this to be affective.

armor - dd7, fp9 str pauld pad, chit8 hp boots gaunts

weapons - Smite hammer+8/ Stone splitter +8 , dread +7 AND SS+7 ( ds - tank, ss - bp) if you cant afford ss, syphioric+7-8 are prob cheaper than ss7.

uniques - dual we+2/plat+1 , wp+2, ib/gb , roc+1/fov+2

use ac valks and pathos. weather you use atk or def with pathos, make it so it balances with your overall stats.

depending on how you go on the options, you can have around 850-970 ap , 3.5-4k hp depending on which shield you using at the time, 125+ resist to all, 3.8-4.2k mana, and 1450-1500 ac. these stats include prayer book, 1500 hp, 300 ac, lion sc, and +30 str skill.

ive played a character similar to this one but with less ac hp cause uniques werent as good, but this char raped ardream. your able to tank 4-5 people EASY and still hit like 300-400 on people duffed. its fun to play if you got no melees on, and its also still amazing for party pk, its always nice when you can contribute dmg on someone or get your name on the board.

im sure anyone whos played a char like that can agree.

and if you dont like that just go to the simple bp. papers+8 atleast,dd cap7, ii+8/hb+7, plat+1, IB, rocs+1, wp2/in, dread7.

you might even need better gear to do good in ardream nowadays cause sins are always super babad and hit hard.

gl with preist. hope some of my nonsense helps

ps. also understand alot of this gear is expensive, so if y ou cant afford just keep degrading the eqiupment by a grade until its all affordable. example armor use chit7/fp8 instead of chit8/fp9.

KlezxCleaver

wow thats a really cool build i wud love to try that if i ever get enuff funds haha

KlezxCleaver

haha i mean i'm poor so i cant really afford like fp+9 and ep+2 nd stuff, nd i dont plan to baba ...haha but its a really cool build i must agree

Recently on my priests i have gone paper hp ..

basically get paper 8 set, lobo 7 (hp bonus makes up for the int points gained)

Iron set / EP 3 / lbol 3 / get ss 7 for undy

old sse for undy , then use CE +0-3 for bonuses if needed..

dread 7

and if your rich get paper dd helm

.. also buy some fire res items for tanking towers...

my lvl 57 has 6k hp.. and doesnt have half the items i mentioned .. lots and lots of fun when you can tank like a beast. Plus, you have 1.1k ac with buff.. so thats decent.

KlezxCleaver

Thats what i used to play like in ardream haha but yea...i wish id have half that gear lol
    haha u said "if ur rich get paper dd helm" haha if well if ur not rich u wudnt be able to afford half the items there too haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast