Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

best mp recovery bow?

This is a discussion on best mp recovery bow? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; archers are good no matter, and yes a bp does do massive dmg but u throw malice and let a ...
Page: 2

sirkill

archers are good no matter, and yes a bp does do massive dmg but u throw malice and let a archer arrow shower thats mass dmg, however i will say that bps probably do most dmg ive played bps so i wont arguee with that, but people need to stop thinking ALL archers suck, now probably most archers dont do very good damage because they cant afford gear but archers are not the weakest class ^^, and theres no way a sin and do more dmg then a archer on mobs, they might beable to spike 1 attack higher but then if i use counter strike itd probably hit more then there spike so point being archers own

dUdEpAt

agreed with raekpacman, sins = own archers IMO that is

Banned

No way. There's no cooldown and casting time is the same as an assassin's skill time without comboing. Sin's major damage = spike + thrust = 1000% every 11.2 seconds with an extra thrust in between. The other skills (esp the disregard defense) are low damage (like 2x R damage or so). There's no way that in the long run an archers spamming 500% damage can be outdamaged.[/b]
    S-r combo :mellow:
    Anyway its quiet useless to talk about archers on ko4life , most ppl got no clue about it and spit nonsense shit in the thread

But yes theres no good mp recover bow and as akutee already mentioned , people use it for dual wield or mages to reload the mp with a nova ..archers r just fucked

iiason

TS with IB +8 surely > 70+ skills with mp recovery.

yeah to bad when i played japko i used to rent a unique bow and +7 it had 111ap and 10% mp recovery
    so as a archer i had no mana pots on me and always had mana <3

yeah to bad when i played japko i used to rent a unique bow and +7 it had 111ap and 10% mp recovery
    so as a archer i had no mana pots on me and always had mana <3[/b]
    when i played jpko there was a bow with 250 ele dmg on it.

i killed apostle of flame faster than a lv74 sin and lv65 warrior, when i was lv65.

it&#39;s all about the arrowshower lol.

but don&#39;t think IB +8 would do dmg like that tbh.

and about mp recovery.. just use pots. or go sin. the ones who have mp rec are mostly with 60 ap.
    i&#39;ve only seen once a ib +6/10 mp recovery in my entire playtime of KO.

not to mention that u lose per arrowshower 5x70-80 dmg due to loss of elemental dmg.

swimmy

id say archer is better and faster exp since u really dont have to move but that has nothing to do with this
    there is no good mp recovery bow just get enough ap to spam the lvl 1 archer skill and ur fine lol
    i did that on my rogue and hes a sin got him to lvl 50 in about 5 hours on silver premium no exp boost items
    i did have help with the exp but a lvl 1 cant be exping at sabor tooths lets say and even if they are they would get more from were wolfs if there is a high lvl helping them
    if u want a good bow get one with an str bonus or mana bonus str= more pots and mana is just more mana lol

BestSin

I assume the only use you could get out of MP recovery bow is to leech in a party without using pots.

However the MP recovery bows don&#39;t glow, so I think it would easily be noticed.

7t7t7t

I got an horn bow +7 mp rec.
    I think it&#39;s the highest bow (legit) with mp rec on.
    On akara i saw an IB with mp rec. Never seen a thing like that in many many years of ko( and ftw it&#39;s on a new server ). GM gift?
    That man said he dropped it from Giant golem.

ABout the thing of 5 arrows vs bp and highest dmg ....

archer do the highest dmg.Or it should be so.
    500% dmg spammable. Surely true for 59-62 lvl
    About... a 59 lvl archer... well i spam about 2500 damage on kemirosa without malice.
    The 59 bp friend that sometimes helped me in killing kemirosa... did about 1500dmg with malice (using the strongest skill...that as u know it&#39;s almost the same of judgment)
    I mean.. i don&#39;t know his ap..but i doubt he can reach 2.5k dmg ;D
    So..i think 5arrows > judge and it should be stronger than judge+malice too

wawh

by the time you do 1 attack

i made 3 r and 2 skills...

post screenshot of that hornbow mp rec please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12