Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How To Build A Nasty Mean Nova Town'er?

This is a discussion on How To Build A Nasty Mean Nova Town'er? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ofc lvl 80 but go card bord and woe+9 or what would be the best build to do the most ...
Page: 1

dizz123

Ofc lvl 80 but go card bord and woe+9 or what would be the best build to do the most BIG damage when nova town'ing thanks

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

new staff +7, fire ^^, go paper build and pump it into hp? (your ac will be shit, and you will get hit hard) but ur hp will be higher so if u do get hit by towers, you have more hp to tank,

but a better way would go 160 int, rest into MP

get completes +8, and a fulitol +7 ^^,

and ofc, flame rings for more damage,

earrings: get lich kings for more FR to tank towers and good hp bonus

necklace: HIGH HP ep or in or wp, if u want mroe fr :P
    belt: weapon defense ^^

otherwise, if its ONLY FOR nova towns, otherwise i would go for a more supporting build

Go tier 3 build. Get a Scorching +8/9. Dual FRs +2/3 or if you are rich get ROFs +2/3. You have better defense then tier 1-2 build, but you still have a good amount into mp for dmg.

WOE is good, but a scorching provides DD which is helpful for sins attacking you when you are novaing and you get some hp too.

You could go tier 2 for the Scorching staff, but you wont get as much defense.

WOE is good for repot, but a scorching provides DD which is helpful for sins attacking you when you are novaing and you get some hp too.[/b]
    now it's ok :lol:

go shell build with 247mp, cuz Im sure u won't be attacked only by towers (even more by orcs/humans than by towers)

I'd take WP +2 over EP +2 cuz of FR
    light bol +1/2 is a nice belt when u r going in (nice hp & FR), but if some1 starts attacking u, change it to glass/iron
    Flame Rings - any + u can afford
    Dual LKP or SSE + LKP

And I'd get some hell blood/scorching +8

...Dual FRs +2/3...[/b]

He's on C-West... I think its almost impossible to get a simple (I mean 0) dual FR and u are talking about +2 :blink:

dizz123

i am wanting to dish out the most damage possible when i nova town look to do like 1k+ per nova or some thing around that or more if possible 8) 8) 8) 8)

Imhotep

paper build +9 set if you can, new staff +7 255 mp rest hp and go pew pew mode ^^

paper build +9 set if you can, new staff +7 255 mp rest hp and go pew pew mode ^^[/b]
    eh.. u will have lots of hp, but I don't think humans/orcs will wait and watch how they die oO

u need some def as well...

with a lvl80 mage with scorching +8, dual FRs +1 and 214mp im hitting gg wars for 950+ with meteor

Imhotep

eh.. u will have lots of hp, but I don't think humans/orcs will wait and watch how they die oO

u need some def as well...

with a lvl80 mage with scorching +8, dual FRs +1 and 214mp im hitting gg wars for 950+ with meteor [/b]
    He wants to town nova, you don't need AC to town nova, just HP / damage and fr, drop ur novas and /town or gate :huh:

He wants to town nova, you don't need AC to town nova, just HP / damage and fr, drop ur novas and /town or gate :huh:[/b]
    teir 1 build w/ 255 mp / hp / lycaon +8 GG

Imhotep

teir 1 build w/ 255 mp / hp / lycaon +8 GG[/b]
    lycaon sucks bb bro.

lycaon sucks bb bro.[/b]
    na lycaon still stand as my favorite paper staff
    the new staff may be good, but i rather have HP and AC for nova town

He wants to town nova, you don't need AC to town nova, just HP / damage and fr, drop ur novas and /town or gate :huh:[/b]
    wow... he's gonna kill 1/2 ppl solo... then he has to run again to ob/hb to kill another 1 person (ofc if he get lucky) - not saying he may get exped...

isn't it better to make up a fll party with 5/6 mages 2/3 priest and clear the whole town? and if u stay in ob/hb for longer, some of humans/orcs will start attacking u...

Imhotep

wow... he's gonna kill 1/2 ppl solo... then he has to run again to ob/hb to kill another 1 person (ofc if he get lucky) - not saying he may get exped...

isn't it better to make up a fll party with 5/6 mages 2/3 priest and clear the whole town? and if u stay in ob/hb for longer, some of humans/orcs will start attacking u...[/b]
    Hmm I can't tell if you are trying to be funny or if you are serious.... You must be retarded if you are the latter :mellow:

I never said he would run into town solo and kill 1 guy, wtf, are you on crack ? like for real, why the fuck would anyone do that ? Ofc it's better to have a full party of mages with say 2 priests. When you are getting spam healed and throwing novas etc, no1 will be able to touch you (well not in my parties ) so your AC doesn't matter too much, you only need HP / FR and damage, FR for the towers, damage to kill people and HP to withstand some blows from warriors or w/e while you get party healed. :lol:

Hmm I can't tell if you are trying to be funny or if you are serious.... You must be retarded if you are the latter :mellow:

I never said he would run into town solo and kill 1 guy, wtf, are you on crack ? like for real, why the fuck would anyone do that ? Ofc it's better to have a full party of mages with say 2 priests. When you are getting spam healed and throwing novas etc, no1 will be able to touch you (well not in my parties ) so your AC doesn't matter too much, you only need HP / FR and damage, FR for the towers, damage to kill people and HP to withstand some blows from warriors or w/e while you get party healed. :lol:[/b]
    He wants to town nova, you don't need AC to town nova, just HP / damage and fr, drop ur novas and /town or gate huh.gif[/b]
    looks like ur going solo oO
    if not, why would u town? if u do, then u r retarted...

if u think warriors can&#39;t get close and start attacking them, then u r wrong... It&#39;s not that hard to get around mages and start attacking them <_< and with his 600ac buffed, nothing&#39;s gonna save him not even a fh lol... torment + 2k spam from a warrior or a 6k cp from a sin :lol:
    that&#39;s what I call &#39;free np&#39; :lol:

if u r doing a good NT, towers do NOT attack u... only orcs/humans... so the FR/HP does NOT mean that much...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast