Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Best sin build (cz,rlb,dcz)

This is a discussion on Best sin build (cz,rlb,dcz) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What can i get to make a pro account 3 chars for 3 zones dont have a specific limit for ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mother of the world
    Posts
    582

    Default Best sin build (cz,rlb,dcz)

    What can i get to make a pro account
    3 chars for 3 zones
    dont have a specific limit for gbs or usd
    just wanna make the highest item'd char
    tell me what is the best i can get+available or not on cw

  2. #2
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    jewels:
    rols+1+2+3
    eme's+1+2+3
    iron set/skely/glass
    wp+2+3

    armor:
    krowaz set+6/7
    +
    chitin set +8
    dd+6/7?

    dags:
    shards+8/9
    mds+9
    chd/dv+7/8/9
    personal dag +7

    what i would go for if i wanted to play all 3 zones with leet gear

  3. #3
    Banned Member XineChainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    33

    Default

    foor me

    the dagger and jewel same like that guy said
    and if armor

    chittin +9 set to use for 3 diff zone,dont need to buy many armor :d

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XineChainsaw View Post
    foor me

    the dagger and jewel same like that guy said
    and if armor

    chittin +9 set to use for 3 diff zone,dont need to buy many armor :d
    Meh.. chitin set +9 isn't good at cz...

    Go for krowaz +7 for cz and chitin +8 ( or +9 if you want use really much money) for dcz and rlb.

    Dual Rol +3
    Eme +3
    Re +3
    WP+3
    IB+0 ( or +3, its very expensive)

    Dual exe shard +9 or just shard +9

  5. #5
    Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mother of the world
    Posts
    582

    Default

    I like ur build findi...any other suggestions?...no limit for money

  6. #6
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    well no specific budget

    dual eme+3
    dual rol +3 or dual ring of felankor+3(dnt have in c-west "just dreaming") lol
    wp+3
    judi belt +3 or ib+3(dnt knw whether thy have tht in c-west)
    exp shard+9 dark vane +9 or shard+9
    chitin shield

    chitin +9 dcz
    shell +9 rlb (have seen parts for rogue but dont know whether have full set)
    krowaz+9 or +8 (have seen a far few +8 +9 a couple but dnt knw whether 4 rogue i knw 1 4 priest)

    =]

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    well no specific budget

    dual eme+3
    dual rol +3 or dual ring of felankor+3(dnt have in c-west "just dreaming") lol
    wp+3
    judi belt +3 or ib+3(dnt knw whether thy have tht in c-west)
    exp shard+9 dark vane +9 or shard+9
    chitin shield

    chitin +9 dcz
    shell +9 rlb (have seen parts for rogue but dont know whether have full set)
    krowaz+9 or +8 (have seen a far few +8 +9 a couple but dnt knw whether 4 rogue i knw 1 4 priest)

    =]
    Well, yeah that would be the best, but some of those items aren't even at c-west and anyway it takes long time to get them so thats why i didnt put krowaz +8/+9 or dv +9 in my build. But ofc buy some krowaz +8 if u find.

    Also its pointless to buy shell set +9 and chitin set +9 for dcz and rlb, u should do fine with just chitin set (even +8).

  8. #8
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Well, yeah that would be the best, but some of those items aren't even at c-west and anyway it takes long time to get them so thats why i didnt put krowaz +8/+9 or dv +9 in my build. But ofc buy some krowaz +8 if u find.

    Also its pointless to buy shell set +9 and chitin set +9 for dcz and rlb, u should do fine with just chitin set (even +8).
    bt in c-west dcz there r so many babas nowadays, nd there r like a couple of dv+9 around seen them b4, bt i think at least +9 chitin if u gnna use during rlb nd dcz bec of the amount of babas in dcz around these days, bt yeh im usin +8 chitins nd they r doin me some gd. =]

  9. #9
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Meh.. chitin set +9 isn't good at cz...

    Go for krowaz +7 for cz and chitin +8 ( or +9 if you want use really much money) for dcz and rlb.

    Dual Rol +3
    Eme +3
    Re +3
    WP+3
    IB+0 ( or +3, its very expensive)

    Dual exe shard +9 or just shard +9

    this but instead dual shard +9 id go for shard+9 and chd+7-11rv and maybe dual RE+3 and IN+0/1

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Why not Mythril +8 for rlb?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Rookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Shards 9 duel or CHD 8 and shard 9
    +7 Korwaz
    +9 chitin for dcz and rlb
    rol +3 duel
    RE+3 and EME +3
    iron belt
    +3 WP
    and with that you will rape thats it you will rape uber hard in dcz and rlb and then cz you will own

  12. #12
    Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mother of the world
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Rlf told me about this build...what do you think??
    dual eme 3
    in 3
    eb 3
    dual rol 3
    chitins 9 for ardream
    shells 9 for rlb
    krowaz 7/8/9 for cz
    about weapons...
    he told me shard 9 and chd higher than 5 rev for ardream and rlb
    about cz he told me shard 9 raum 7/8/9 what do you think?

  13. #13
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    kk ima just post a totally epic build which is pretty much maxed :P not gonna ask how mmuch money ya got


    Ardream:

    Chitin+9 set (or higher if possible)
    Sherion>Exc Shard>Shard +9 (or higher ofc)
    CHD +9
    RE+3
    RE+3
    IN+3
    WP+3
    Iron Belt+0
    Dual ROL +3

    RLB:

    Shell +9
    Sherion>Exc Shard>Shard +9
    CHD+9
    HR+3
    HR+3
    IN+3
    WP+3
    IB+0
    LB+3
    ROL+3

    CZ:

    Krowaz +8 set
    Sherion>Exc Shard>Shard +9
    CHD+9
    HR+3
    HR+3
    IN+3
    IB+0
    LB+3
    ROL+3

    thats pretty much about it.. ofc u can improve it by topping each item with a higher +.

  14. #14
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    kk ima just post a totally epic build which is pretty much maxed :P not gonna ask how mmuch money ya got


    Ardream:

    Chitin+9 set (or higher if possible)
    Sherion>Exc Shard>Shard +9 (or higher ofc)
    CHD +9
    RE+3
    RE+3
    IN+3
    WP+3
    Iron Belt+0
    Dual ROL +3

    RLB:

    Shell +9
    Sherion>Exc Shard>Shard +9
    CHD+9
    HR+3
    HR+3
    IN+3
    WP+3
    IB+0
    LB+3
    ROL+3

    CZ:

    Krowaz +8 set
    Sherion>Exc Shard>Shard +9
    CHD+9
    HR+3
    HR+3
    IN+3
    IB+0
    LB+3
    ROL+3

    thats pretty much about it.. ofc u can improve it by topping each item with a higher +.
    u like sherions too much replace that with a dv 9 or chd 9

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    106

    Default

    BTW, no one has mentioned chitin shield +0 for tough situations

    and i would prefer dual shard +9(or exe), bc chd takes much hp at cz lvl, and dv at ard, so imo dual shards are the way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •