Need Help With Rouge

This is a discussion on Need Help With Rouge within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; IM GOING TO GET REALLY INTO THIS i wanna be a adream rouge i need to now wat need it ...
Page: 1

Andark

IM GOING TO GET REALLY INTO THIS i wanna be a adream rouge i need to now wat need it be in F1-F8? i need to now if u have anythign right clicked? do u use the mouse do use 2 hands on keyboard?do u use a pedal?wat keys do i hit to do the combos no one tells me these things they just show vids they dont say wat buttons to hit

Banned Senior Member

Lets just say.....

First of all, rogues dont use 8 skillbars, hell no class in the games needs all 8 to PK or xp
    As for right click... I take it you have played this game before... therefor you should know that YES you should have something right clicked, whatever it will be is a personal preference.
    2 hand or keyboard, again personal preference with your combo
    Pedal? Those aren't legal
    And for the last question.... if you dont know how a rogue combos or what it is... do NOT play rogue... dont even go near it

My question to you is... whats the highest lvl character you've lvled yourself on this game?

Andark

wow i didnt pedals r elegal lol and my highest lvl is a 61 warrior

1. i need to now wat need it be in F1-F8?
    2. i need to now if u have anythign right clicked?
    3. do u use the mouse do use 2 hands on keyboard?
    4. do u use a pedal?
    5. wat keys do i hit to do the combos no one tells me these things they just show vids they dont say wat buttons to hit[/b]
    1. Basically, your first two pages will be filled with all your attacks, along with soul pot, minor heal (and or hp pot) or lightfeet. People tend to have attack skills in 1-5, and minor/soul/hp(sometimes)/lightfeet(sometimes) on 6,7,8. Usually.... pages 3-4 are supporting skills, such as wolf, lightfeet, lupine eyes, cats eyes, safety, evade, etc, hide, stealth, etc.........

2. Right clicking a skill is very useful.... it really depends what suits you.... for me and some of my friends, we mostly have lightfeet on rightclick......... some people have minor heal, some have soul pots, some have hp pots... its all preference. But dont rightclick some skill u dont use often... use it on a skill that you always use, so it isnt "wasted"

3. Ummm u can use both.... a majority of people will have 2 hands on their keyboard when minorcomboing (for example: left hand combos, right hand minors + souls.... or w/e). And maybe when chasing opponents you can have ur lefthand ready to combo, and right hand on ur mouse to direct your character...

4. Pedals are not only illegal but also really stupid to have.... with a lil practice, ur mh combo can be decent enough for you to be able to pk good.. no need to use some stupid lil illegal tool :P

5. Theres many types of combos.... rr skill, rs skill, r w skill, .... basically ur "r" or "s/w" will cancel the animation of the skill you cast, and also it'll squeeze in an exxtra lil damage between each skill..... i suggest u look up some comboing teaching videos on youtube, or maybe read the dcz or 60+ rogue guides located here

Andark

wow these is wat i needed tyvm bro

Andark

o and to that other guy phan some thing i have used one combo b 4 then i wanted to learn how to do minor combo and yes i did look on you tubr i found a couple a things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEwRpJfC0aI and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7eQ6jixTwI...feature=related first one is funny and confusing second one is really good i think its by that guy in the site 000000