Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

best uniques for best attack power to rogue (archer)

This is a discussion on best uniques for best attack power to rogue (archer) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; thanks mushtman for your opinions iam going to do this Buying atm.. judicous belt +0 +1 +2 wp+2 since its ...
Page: 2

Sue+2

thanks mushtman for your opinions
    iam going to do this
    Buying atm..
    judicous belt +0 +1 +2
    wp+2 since its better than pp
    dual elf rings +0 +1 +2
    and dual old eme i have bought
    thx guys

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    i dont post like i know everything i just give MY opinion, maybe it looks that way 2 u (i can see how it looks that way from the way i posted), but i have no intention in saying "Either do it my way or g.t.f.o".

and why the fuck would he give a fuck what i think? never said he has to but it's just an OPINION, he can dismiss it or take it.

with 21 gbs here are 2 optional builds (u can make others im just offering 2): one for tanking one for AP whore.

Tank Build: (not all out tank but a bit more than all out ap build)

- Old EME x2 --> like 15m each // or still get 14/2 dex/hp earrings but the ROLS will give u the "tank" build cus of the nice ac/hp bonus.
    - PP+2 --> like 13gb
    - Old ROLS x2 --> round 4.5gb each
    - Old Elf Belt (maybe even old skelly) --> 25m or so and old skelly 200+

It might be a bit over your budget but those are the guidlines. You can change the earrings for like old SE for 8 dex and 10 ac, but EME gives u 5 hp and 10 ac more and 3 dex less.

AP Build:
    - SE+1 or like 14/2 dex/hp earrings --> SE+1 is like 750m (so that will kinda cut your budget..) and 14/1 not exactly sure but maybe 5gb each? so maybe go for 14/1 cus SE+1 will cost you round 750m which will leave you less for other uniques.
    - Amulet of Dexterity +as high as you can afford or PP+2 --> don't know the prices
    - Elf Rings as high as you can afford (VERY hard to find, so u can maybe settle for kekuri rings+3 even though IMO ROLs are still nicer)
    - Elf Belt or a Judicious belt (that's at a higher '+' than the elf belt cus elf belt is gives more dex than judi).

Basically those are kinda the uniques you should be looking for. Just try calculate which to buy and at what '+', which will fit your budget.

Just some options i thought of. Just noticed i didn't take into considerations the 60+ uniques, o well.

Edit: (for aaron) the above is MY opinion, and u dont have to listen to it at all, i do not mean that this opinion is the best in the world and u can just dismiss it

@aaron, edited all my posts hope ur happy
    Very mature.. keep it up

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sue+2 View Post
    thanks mushtman for your opinions
    iam going to do this
    Buying atm..
    judicous belt +0 +1 +2
    wp+2 since its better than pp
    dual elf rings +0 +1 +2
    and dual old eme i have bought
    thx guys