solo farming warrior requirements

This is a discussion on solo farming warrior requirements within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi everyone. Im picking up a warrior after a 6 year run as an archer, and i got a few ...
Page: 1

Default solo farming warrior requirements

Hi everyone. Im picking up a warrior after a 6 year run as an archer, and i got a few questions:

Since my server is pretty dead im trying to kill golems solo to farm/exp, but im running into a few problems with the following items:

Lvl 75, gear:
    Shell 8/15 str set
    Old rocs x2
    Old PE x2
    Old WP / Lupus +1
    +10 str belt

+8 iron impact is my highest AP weapon. Around 1k ac unbuffed, 4.5k health and 2,150ap with 15 str, unwolfed.

Well with this gear, it tanks just fine, and i CAN kill them but... its just terrible period. My 72 bp with overall less stats can farm these faster, safely and WAAAAY more cheaper (soul pots -_-)

I dont want to give up on warrior yet. What do?

Besides buy a fucking raptor +10 and +3 uniques mind you. I already have a pk char. I believe 2500 ap unwolfed should be fine but the next logical step being rappy +8 would only bump me to 2200-2250 ap.

Zwn

u can:
    farm cardinals, hobbies or treants instead of golems. not sure u can do aoc in cz, but u might try once
    use enchanter wolf buff in eslant or luf
    get a rogue to wolf u

basically u shoud realize warrior is a horrible solo class

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    u can:
    farm cardinals, hobbies or treants instead of golems. not sure u can do aoc in cz, but u might try once
    use enchanter wolf buff in eslant or luf
    get a rogue to wolf u

basically u shoud realize warrior is a horrible solo class
    Golems shouldnt be that unreasonable? Its the only decent exp for solo melee lvl 75+. You telling me warrior is the only class that cant kill this with basic +8 gear (armors weapons) like all the other classes?

Full plate +9s should bump my str but I dont know about going paper on a warrior. Maybe someone who has tried it, cause I think just full full str i can be possibly 2500 ap without spending 100 iron sets, but then horrible AC, health and mana.

What about passion build? Doesnt that have skills that increase AP and attack rate?

Did everyone just baba their warrriors? -_-

Banned

everyone babas everything bro haha for exp just honestly try to get in paramun and if u cant try treants and stuff because even though golems are good exp like u said they hit hard and are costly and treants are a lotttttt faster so the exp is actually better.

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    Golems shouldnt be that unreasonable? Its the only decent exp for solo melee lvl 75+. You telling me warrior is the only class that cant kill this with basic +8 gear (armors weapons) like all the other classes?

Full plate +9s should bump my str but I dont know about going paper on a warrior. Maybe someone who has tried it, cause I think just full full str i can be possibly 2500 ap without spending 100 iron sets, but then horrible AC, health and mana.

What about passion build? Doesnt that have skills that increase AP and attack rate?

Did everyone just baba their warrriors? -_-
    Trying to farm at less than 80 is gonna be tough because you can't use Hell Blade yet (makes a ton of difference versus other warr skills). I would recommend trying a really good 1-h wep like Lugias and a 1-h mp recovery wep: you'll get decent AP and be able to spam skills much longer in between soul pots. Add in a bit of combo, and I'd be surprised if it took you longer than 4-5 secs to a golem.