Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

bow/ accessories for ardream archer

This is a discussion on bow/ accessories for ardream archer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper elf rings, silver earrings (or +12/1 compounded earrings), amulet of dexterity elf belt (or judicious belt) ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    elf rings, silver earrings (or +12/1 compounded earrings), amulet of dexterity elf belt (or judicious belt) the higher the + on these the better
    Sheldon, Do yo think that worth changing my olds for those you've said? Atm I'm running old rols and re trying to avoid stuns and ice once it can fck me up. Also im using troll armors as you said and trying to get the IB+8 due it's impossible to find helen in Hellsgarem.

Should I buy elf ring and change the earrings or just keep like this until I get a good bow and set?

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Keep those uniques, it's always good to have some tanking backup. ROLs are always good, skeleton belt is also good not only cause of dagger defense but also for the ice resistance.

But ye save up the money for the elf rings and silver earrings amulet of dex and old elf belt. They shouldn't be to expensive. It's so you have max ap accessory aswell available to your current budget. This will make you viable, for example when you choose to play from behind you use the dex accessory and snipe them out, when you choose to join the crowd, you put on the tanking stuff. For starter get 1 elf ring aod elf belt and 1 SE (or +10 or +12 dex earring), this will make it easier for you to change the uniques since it's just right clicking, 1 ring 1 earring belt and neck. Later when you will get more handy with gear switching get another ring and another earring but you will have to drag those 2 to the earring and ring spot. The easiest for now would be getting 1 ring 1 earring and aod and elf belt, simple to switch by right clicks.
    lEnemyDown likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Keep those uniques, it's always good to have some tanking backup. ROLs are always good, skeleton belt is also good not only cause of dagger defense but also for the ice resistance.

But ye save up the money for the elf rings and silver earrings amulet of dex and old elf belt. They shouldn't be to expensive. It's so you have max ap accessory aswell available to your current budget. This will make you viable, for example when you choose to play from behind you use the dex accessory and snipe them out, when you choose to join the crowd, you put on the tanking stuff. For starter get 1 elf ring aod elf belt and 1 SE (or +10 or +12 dex earring), this will make it easier for you to change the uniques since it's just right clicking, 1 ring 1 earring belt and neck. Later when you will get more handy with gear switching get another ring and another earring but you will have to drag those 2 to the earring and ring spot. The easiest for now would be getting 1 ring 1 earring and aod and elf belt, simple to switch by right clicks.
    Yeah atm I've old wp and old eb, so I need to get skelly at least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12