Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cancelling priest heals

This is a discussion on Cancelling priest heals within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i tried searching for this, didnt find it, but are there any tips on cancelling priests heals? like, specific times ...
Page: 1

i tried searching for this, didnt find it, but are there any tips on cancelling priests heals? like, specific times you should attack, etc?

because my heal cancelling sucks, like 1/10 ((((((((

any tips so i can rape parties in ardream? XD

bq79jr

isnt that the whole point of puttin "r" in your combo?

isnt that the whole point of puttin "r" in your combo?[/b]
    true, but if im just straight comboing, i dont cancel many heals, wheras i know some GG rogues that can cancel every other heal.

i just wanna know timing

I noticed that the first r dmg hit on a priest will most likely cancel their heal. As in:

1. Priest starts healing
    2. You run into priest with an r dmg
    3. Priest gets cancelled

I also noticed that if you lose target of the priest and re target the priest, you seem to be able to cancel him again on the first hit. It might have something to do with actions per minute (not just combo speed, but number of things going on like acquiring target, spamming s and w etc.).

Not sure, but seems to work for me if I increase my actions per minute when I'm attacking a priest. I usually just start changing my combo to like skill w r s r ...
    That way I have more action while I'm attacking the priest. Kind of hard to understand, but I got the idea for the chinese. They spam rocks or something while attacking and it has like a 100% heal cancel rate. It's not koxp or anything, but just spamming rocks. That's what makes me think the more actions you do while attacking the priest, the more chance you have to cancel.

Banned Senior Member

hold w rr skill rr skill
    dont do it to fast make sure you dont fail any skill >.< like succeed 5+ in a row without a break

Turn sound on, as soon as you hear the healing sound, hit r.

hold w rr skill rr skill
    dont do it to fast make sure you dont fail any skill >.< like succeed 5+ in a row without a break[/b]
    thats my combo ^^ <3 it

so basically, slow down my combo, right?

argh, i hate the game sound, any action i ought to look for? like, when the hands are raised or w/e?

thats my combo ^^ <3 it

so basically, slow down my combo, right?

argh, i hate the game sound, any action i ought to look for? like, when the hands are raised or w/e?[/b]
    Just hit r as soon as he starts casting the heal (raising his hands)

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

You&#39;ll have to R-hit the priest while he CASTS the healing, the second you see him raise his arms (just about when they&#39;re above his head), you&#39;ll want to r hit and do not cancel it out by rr&#39;ing either, a single R hit will do just fine. Will take a while to get the timing down for it though.

one time i solo int priest by skill rr skill rr cuz he wasnt running he just stayed there and start healing
    i was lucky and canceled all his heals :lol:

NeronDomitius

come ares and cancel at least one heal from human priests (some of them) in 30 min pk session and i&#39;ll give u a bj
    there r some things that priest cant do, for everything else theres tbl :lol:

and if ur facing me, u dont have to use any of above tips, i get canceled 90% of time even when i person attacks me :P

Banned

best tip what u can get lately>
    get priest wo tbl editing first,than there can be some question about canceling...

come ares and cancel at least one heal from human priests (some of them) in 30 min pk session and i&#39;ll give u a bj
    there r some things that priest cant do, for everything else theres tbl :lol:

and if ur facing me, u dont have to use any of above tips, i get canceled 90% of time even when i person attacks me :P[/b]
    lol
    yea pretty much every turk priest uses tbls to make it so they never fail casting

Not sure, but seems to work for me if I increase my actions per minute when I&#39;m attacking a priest. I usually just start changing my combo to like skill w r s r ...
    That way I have more action while I&#39;m attacking the priest. Kind of hard to understand, but I got the idea for the chinese. They spam rocks or something while attacking and it has like a 100% heal cancel rate. It&#39;s not koxp or anything, but just spamming rocks. That&#39;s what makes me think the more actions you do while attacking the priest, the more chance you have to cancel.[/b]
    yeah I am always doing w r s r.. it dosnt work 100% but I got most of my cansles from this combo, just get a priest and try em out on your own and see what works best for you.

ow and dont get happy when you get 1 cansel cuz then you lose focus and you r back to where you used to be.

nikoo 0_o

I didn&#39;t play usko since a log time and i don&#39;t know if it keep working but maybe the "e" combo &#39;d help. If it does, here i&#39;ll explain you it:
    1. select your priest enemy
    2. press "r"
    3. use "e" and just "e" (no "r") before every skill you do, it&#39;s one or maybe the best way to cast priest.
    Anyway this won&#39;t help you much since, as everyone say, all priests are using tbl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast