BP

This is a discussion on BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Are BP any good anymore in DCZ or RLB or do they completly suck now if gear matters in CWEST ...
Page: 1

Default BP

Are BP any good anymore in DCZ or RLB or do they completly suck now

if gear matters in CWEST would look like this

Fabric+9
    Ms+9 hb8 for dcz
    Roc+2
    WE+2
    Iron Set or IN+sos+2

\but i dont want to sc would that make a huge difference?
    Last edited by Crazywithit; 09-04-2011 at 03:58 PM.

First of all if you will use MS you cant play dcz! bcs ms on priest in dcz is bugged and give less ap then it should give!

And for dcz you will be a really easy target without SC like BP, in rlb i dont really now!

its not bug if i were to play dcz id use hb8 forgot about that but ya not bug the lvl 60 mastery lets priest use swords as weps without penalty

not scing as bp is kinda hard... if u want to play duffer. its like a must when there are alot of ppl from other nation.

also in dcz dont use a ms, as it has -50% ap on not mastered priests and a dd cap is a must. together with a ds 7/8 to wear ofcourse

yah i know about the ms and mainly talking rlb

get an hb8 so you can use between dcz and rlb

also get a dd15 and you should be set...gear looks pretty sweet...just need the skills or clannies to back it up

Banned Senior Member

I don't want to crush your dream. But BP's are really squishy these days and you'll have a hard time surviving. If you want to go through with this I suggest you use at least a DD helm and iron set as mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    I don't want to crush your dream. But BP's are really squishy these days and you'll have a hard time surviving. If you want to go through with this I suggest you use at least a DD helm and iron set as mentioned.
    Unfortunately, i had a similar BP for dcz and i didnt fare too well.. However, ares has a lot of +10 baba sins so im not sure how cwest is with that.

Banned Senior Member

ya it can be nice

fabric+9 set
    ms+11rev
    2xfoverin+2or+3
    2xwe+2or+3
    iron set

Fabrics, ROCs, WE/Plat, IN, IB... dont buy MS if u play both RLB and DCZ its a waste of money... get yourself a HB+8 and u should really try to get a Impact +9 to use with Dread Shield +8

Scrabblez

Even with iron set, I would still get fp8 or better. Unless you for sure can get paper 9. People are going hard nowadays when you vs shard 9s and hb9 warriors. I dont see BP being succesful unless youre a scrolled duffer. Dont trust buff/heal cure priests to cure AND buff you in time.

Succesfull BPs in the early days of this game existed due to gear and skill difference (people not curing for example). Nowadays to be a succesfull BP you need the gear, the skill and team mate support.

You can solo but in "real" PK you will be targeted, focused and raped.

That being said with a decent mage to TP you out of danger, good gear and some skill, you can be a succesfull BP.

Scrolls will give you a huge edge in PK. You wont spend too much money on them unless you plan on playing a shitload, in which case you should be able to make enough money out of the game itself to buy them.

well ive heard people saying the fovs+3 are better then rocs due to more hp cause you really dont need the ap when the person if fll duffd