BP 80+ C-W

This is a discussion on BP 80+ C-W within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; At the moment heres my build krowaz +7 hp HB+8 IN/GB Lilimes +3 Roc +1 gab ada +7 im 188 ...
Page: 1

Default BP 80+ C-W

At the moment heres my build

krowaz +7 hp
    HB+8
    IN/GB
    Lilimes +3
    Roc +1
    gab ada +7

im 188 int rest str

Would it be better to look for chitin?, clothe?
    188 int, 178 str, rest hp?

I know what you need, a professional sharer.

Yeah, that's it.

ahaha feel free to pm me if you find a professional sharer

Stay on krowaz set , paper bp in cz is 1 spike with cp.

eh well I'd change you glass belt into either a +1 or just get an iron belt the ac helps alot. You should stay Krowaz build if not Good luck fighting rouges their cp will eat you alive. Im not 100% sure what MemoryRemains build is stat wise but when i see the baba ill ask him and send u a heads up, but i wouldn't suggest going full str unless your a true ap whore =]

Yeah, last time i played bp there was no krowaz and i had chitin build, i was doing alright but the krowas is pretty nice with the bonus and the ac.

Do not change krowaz are u crazy ? krowaz is perfect for cz , anyway put on 178 str and try , if u feel like too low ap , feel free to put like 190-200 and try out , have krowaz bp by myself and i puted full str , still i am not 80 so... , but u need actually 83 and then u can put more on str , u ll have too low hp... so try out and see what u prefer,reskill is cheap at least :P

Well i would advice to keep the krowaz on the and get iron belt instead of glass. Even maybe change roc+1 to fov+2/3, some more items that would give you more hp and ac. Lil's are fine dont change, either stay with the IN and switch to IB i would suggest. As for the rings i would suggest you to put on fov's, you will need the hp considering your all strength and int build.
    Also try to look at your situation, are you dieing alot? surviving? etc. and take necessary steps to change it. I would also advice try to get a better weapon, so you can maybe put some states on hp or something.

I trade 1 roc+1 for Fov +2, for the weapon, its the best i can get, II+9 are expensive