BP Adream / DCZ

This is a discussion on BP Adream / DCZ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What's better, basically (im a new priest) Duff/heal or heal/duff? and how do i stop my heals from being cancelled ...
Page: 1

Default BP Adream / DCZ

What's better, basically (im a new priest)

Duff/heal or heal/duff?

and how do i stop my heals from being cancelled out so easily every time im hit. it's annoying when im trying to heal the entire party. when i watch other pro priests do it, it seems instantaneous regardless of how many ppl are hitting the priest.

Duff/heal i was eyeballing, because it has "Torment" which decreases all enemy defenses by 30% in a certain area. Although ive never tried to use it, it would be very useful i think..... but at the same time you sacrafice good party healing skills. which i seem to suck at regardless.

tips?

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

that's my opinion.

Since u said you're a bp...:
    1)you should attack more than support.
    2)you should kill fastly since your ac is pretty weak

I recommed: 45 skill points on healing to have 1920; rest on holy spirit skill.
    You lack of complete healing...that's true...but
    1) you should have low mana points...and that is bad when u start casting complete healings.
    2) 1920 + hp pot in ardream is more than enough
    3) go party with other int priests...that do full support

OFc healing as well as casting spells/duff can be easely cancelled: especially by archers or when a whole gang goes on u at same time.

That's why u see ( or should see) in a good pk pt at least 2 or 3 priests...and at least 2 of them with complete healing...so that if one is stopped...there 's the 2nd priest that still save the ass to everyone.

About torment....crazy good skill especially when there's 1 mage in the enemy pt..that tp aways the one that's duffed and almost dead. Well duffing all..he can't tp all at the same time ..right?! xD but....i still prefere to sacrifice it..for gaining a fking better usefull 1920 heal
    Especially if u party alone or with random people.

Firstly..think of staying alive by your own...then think of the rest
    Let me end suggesting you to watch few vids of an old friend of mine...decently geared and skilled as i said.
    Vids got not a good quality...but they should give u the idea of what u can do
    Watch them and the others vids of him too...they are old but still funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi5wncK5L-k&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi5wncK5L-k&feature=related[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDWV2SP8qVM&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDWV2SP8qVM&feature=related[/ame]
    Last edited by inarco; 11-18-2010 at 10:00 PM.

wow, thats pretty amazing.

what would be decent gear for someone who's budget is roughly 40gbs?

currently i have ii+8 and +8 fabric...... nooby jewlz. but 1600 ap for a lvl 54 dont think thats too bad. i can solo pretty much anyone under 60

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i would say...ep the highest + (combined with ac valky armor) or wp the highest + (combined with hp valky )
    old skele belt...possibly a glass belt...
    If u can get your hands on a paper dd cap...do it.

Ofc a shield... dread+6 enough..to start, and an impact possibly +8 as 1hd weapon.
    Rings are up to you.
    Few love full ap...others love ac and res...diamdon rings, rocs, fovering, rol, even rom are decent.
    It all depends on how many and wich type of mages are around too.

Btw...i would pump my ac at the beginning then my hp.And at last ap.
    Being duffer...ap is never a prob.

you might aswell just got 45 duff and get the complete heal. im not saying to use it all the time because you have low mana..but its good to have incase needed for like a warrior or something whos getting attacked by towers +5 people or somethng.

no sense in waisting the skil points in duff when you wont even get torment :P.

but torment is a nice way to go also..sure it might seem ba since you dont have 1920 heal..but when you through down that torment on that party..they all go nuts and scatter and wait for cure..barely anyone continues to attack. combine that + para and malice + some good melee..and you will be kick ass.