Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BP best armour?

This is a discussion on BP best armour? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lol... go paper partyhealer and see how well it goes for ya, all i have 2 say is, go search ...
Page: 2

tommyleonghk

lol... go paper partyhealer and see how well it goes for ya, all i have 2 say is, go search for my priest, im not 80, i dont babashop, but i rape,

chitin bp is a better solution for pk. ask any1 who has gone chitin bp who is 75 +, and i garuntee you they enjoy it, that is if you know how 2 play a bp ~~,

do realize what bp stands for, BATTLE PRIEST, break it down, you do battle and your a priest, no matter what happens YOUR STILL A PRIEST which needs to support, and imo, you can do so much better as a chitin bp then you can as a paper bp,

also... if your going 2 try 2 play paper party healer w/ a hb on and a glass belt... your kinda dumb and your a probably a 2 hit when your duffed... lol... if your going 2 play support you ware a shield and a 1h weapon... which being chitin gives u the versitility to ware more clubs.

dont think i dont know what im talking about... ive played preist for a long fking time[/b]
    +1 since start of myko till now ...lol <3 Jd

well... just to make it short and simple...

go full Paper BP if you&#39;ve got items of gods (+2/+3 unique accessories)

But once ive tried chitin...i have nvr ever thought about going back to paper....

as chitin i could take on 4 to 5 lv77+ and everytime i manage to kill thier duffer priest... they all ran away... just love the feeling of them running away from 1 int BP ><

i gotta disagree jdizzle

paper build gives (me at least) +1100 health and -250 ac from chitin build
    paper build has 6000 hp, 1000 ac, 2350 ap
    chitin build has 4900 hp, 1250 ac, 1850 ap

i actually died faster when i was a chitin bp then now while im paper
    also, i couldnt tank tk as chitin but i can as paper

also its very possible to be a party healer as a paper BP
    all you need is a hellbreaker and a glass belt (and ofc a high level)

vertas knows what hes talking about[/b]
    Are you confusing tanking with beating regen ?

A Chit priest with 1250ac should have no problems tanking a TK but regen would take a while to beat. No matter what situation unless it was pure 1v1 with duffs allowed the Chitin BP is far better. I&#39;m FP build atm wouldn&#39;t go paper again unless the armours were +9/10 and at least +2 uniques. A paper BP can&#39;t match an INT BP for taking on whole parties far as I&#39;m concerned.

As for BP I haven&#39;t played 75+ but being FP at 70 atm, I&#39;m loving it I already want to go FP at 75

tommyleonghk

Are you confusing tanking with beating regen ?

A Chit priest with 1250ac should have no problems tanking a TK but regen would take a while to beat. No matter what situation unless it was pure 1v1 with duffs allowed the Chitin BP is far better. I&#39;m FP build atm wouldn&#39;t go paper again unless the armours were +9/10 and at least +2 uniques. A paper BP can&#39;t match an INT BP for taking on whole parties far as I&#39;m concerned.

As for BP I haven&#39;t played 75+ but being FP at 70 atm, I&#39;m loving it I already want to go FP at 75[/b]
    wow you need Helis but +1 to what you&#39;ve said

but fp at 70 just gives crappy dmg... coz i tried fullplate at 70... restat all over to paper right after testing fp at 70....would be sweet at 72 coz of helis but still... nothing except paper till ur 74-75 and currently playing a Chit BP Lv78 and im LOVING IT!!!! :wub:

VerTas

This debate really comes down to play style, i never party pk so having extra mana for party heal is really unimportant to me. But consider the fact that by stating 78 int for fab 9s instead of 174 for chits 8 you get 96 extra stat points to play around with, by messing around with your stating and taking advantage of the 1 ac for every hp over 100 thing you can lower the chitins ac bonus to about 150 more than yours, granted i forgot to take into account the extra resists from chitin build but none the less you&#39;re still going to be getting way higher hp. Also take into account that it will be far easier to get fabs +9 than chitins +9 these fabs +9 will give you 20 more stat points over the chitin build further increasing your ap advantage.

The moral of the story is that if you want to be more of a support bp, and are likely to be the target of duffs and are going to need to do a lot of tanking and party healing go chitin. If you aren&#39;t going to party and aren&#39;t going to play support the extra mana and ac/resists will be less beneficial then the extra hp and ap. Just my .02 take it or leave it.

-Veritas

wow you need Helis but +1 to what you&#39;ve said

but fp at 70 just gives crappy dmg... coz i tried fullplate at 70... restat all over to paper right after testing fp at 70....would be sweet at 72 coz of helis but still... nothing except paper till ur 74-75 and currently playing a Chit BP Lv78 and im LOVING IT!!!! :wub:[/b]
    OFC, I&#39;m still FP atm I&#39;m not fighting with it but I love the stats a whole lot more. When I was paper I had 2800ap 700ac and 3k hp scrolled

As FP current setup I&#39;ve got something like 600ac base 2khp base and 1800ap buffed it&#39;s way better for tanking. When my priest is finished should be about 1200ac 5khp and 2200ap as FP Build.

@VerTas. - the AC diff only takes place until your duffed. You&#39;d find your ac is a LOT lower that chit when your duffed.

Validating

All this builds depends on style of pk you like ... As from my point of view, i rather debuff for example mage,3x hit him for 1800 and town than tank 6 ppl and try my best to survive lol

+ paper is much more better for vs, ive never ever get killed by fp or chitin bp in vs ...

Playing style and your skill should be a better argument. Problem is you&#39; won&#39;t really find many mages running solo.

If it was fire mage easy kill, ice mage harder cos of the slowing light mage hardest because of stunning

Soon as you get close to them however they&#39;d be dead in 3-4 hits

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

This debate really comes down to play style, i never party pk so having extra mana for party heal is really unimportant to me. But consider the fact that by stating 78 int for fab 9s instead of 174 for chits 8 you get 96 extra stat points to play around with, by messing around with your stating and taking advantage of the 1 ac for every hp over 100 thing you can lower the chitins ac bonus to about 150 more than yours, granted i forgot to take into account the extra resists from chitin build but none the less you&#39;re still going to be getting way higher hp. Also take into account that it will be far easier to get fabs +9 than chitins +9 these fabs +9 will give you 20 more stat points over the chitin build further increasing your ap advantage.

The moral of the story is that if you want to be more of a support bp, and are likely to be the target of duffs and are going to need to do a lot of tanking and party healing go chitin. If you aren&#39;t going to party and aren&#39;t going to play support the extra mana and ac/resists will be less beneficial then the extra hp and ap. Just my .02 take it or leave it.

-Veritas[/b]
    lol... talking about being aimed if your in a party or not, if ur a paper bp, your 1st aimed and always going 2 be duffed... lmao...

try 2 solo pk as a lvl 7x preist and good luck vs a party of 6 or more with a full duffer while your papaer and a buffer and see how long you last,

he asked for the BEST ARMOR FOR A BATTLE PRIEST, and to play a PREIST means PLAYING SUPPORT ALSO, thus being a chitin bp willgive him the versitlity to do this

VerTas

Lol i pk like that all the time as 7x, the trick...dont&#39; get duffed. When you see that 6 man party you have 2 options sneak off behind them and try to take out the duffer before he gets a chance to get you or make sure they see you and start running only the rogues can catch you and when they do turn and crush one, now even if you die you haven&#39;t lost any nps and doing that crushing is alot easier when you have 2500+ ap. And your Priest means support arguement is retarded, are you saying any bp who doesn&#39;t play support isn&#39;t a battlepriest, what are we then? I only ever play support when i need to xp, this all depends on your play style.

-Veritas

P.S. What are your stats on your bp?

paper 4 life[/b]
    +1
    if you.have set +9

my stats is 8200hp , 833def"300ac, and without enchant" ,2750ap "HB+3rebith :angry: " btw my lvl is 77

And your Priest means support arguement is retarded, are you saying any bp who doesn&#39;t play support isn&#39;t a battlepriest, what are we then?[/b]
    1st off, its not retarded, if you dont play support your worthless priest, sorry 2 say it, a priest will always be a priest, and you cannot change the fact that you have heals and cures, which is meant 2 be given to other people, if your pking, your job is a priest, it can still be a battle priest, but the fact is, when it comes down to it, YOUR STILL A DAMN PRIEST and cannot always be attacking, if for instance if your duo pking, with another person, and your so called " battle" priest, and you dont cure or heal who your pking with, wtf is the point of pking with you then... honestly...

and my bp?

here is an ss buddy,

VerTas

Yes it&#39;s still retarded even if you say it&#39;s a worthless priest it&#39;s still a priest. Your arguments constantly assumes you will be in a party, IF YOU DON&#39;T PARTY YOU DON&#39;T HAVE TO PLAY SUPPORT. Unless you count healing/curing yourself as support either way you don&#39;t need 5k mana to heal yourself. In the last month and a half i haven&#39;t been in 1 pk party excluding duos with other bps. If you want to play a support bp go chitin if you want to be a solo bp who doesn&#39;t play support go paper, that&#39;s what i&#39;m trying to say.

-Veritas

Yes it&#39;s still retarded even if you say it&#39;s a worthless priest it&#39;s still a priest. Your arguments constantly assumes you will be in a party, IF YOU DON&#39;T PARTY YOU DON&#39;T HAVE TO PLAY SUPPORT. Unless you count healing/curing yourself as support either way you don&#39;t need 5k mana to heal yourself. In the last month and a half i haven&#39;t been in 1 pk party excluding duos with other bps. If you want to play a support bp go chitin if you want to be a solo bp who doesn&#39;t play support go paper, that&#39;s what i&#39;m trying to say.

-Veritas[/b]
    lol... this game is meant 2 be played with other people... im sorry that your so lonely.. lmao... idk about you, but 99% of the people that play this game and when they pk are always with other ppl. and i never said you couldn&#39;t solo pk as a chitin bp did i? i do fine if i go solo, but by BEING chitin gives you the ability to tackle the situation and the versatility that is needed in more situations then being a paper bp.

VerTas

My point has always been that a paper bp will have better solo ability and that you should choose your spec based on your play style. At least on carnac west (the server the op plays) there are tons of people who solo or pk in groups of 2 or 3 so you can easily never party if you don&#39;t want to. "this game is meant 2 be played with other people" really? I thought this game was meant to be played for fun whether that&#39;s with other people or solo is irrelevant. I enjoy the social aspects of this game, working to rank up your clan, competition in pk, and working together to xp/kill bosses, just not the party pk. So i joined a clan (the same one the op is in) of people who share this philosophy.

Tell me this do you agree or disagree that the ap and hp bonuses of paper outweigh the ac/resist and mana bonuses for chitin in vs&#39;s and solo pk. If you disagree please make an argument as to why.

-Veritas

tommyleonghk

a goob BP whether it be paper or chitin is good when a BP knows how to cure others in the party.... you can solo as a paper and be in a party as a paper and same for chitin... at the end of the day...it really depends on what kinda items u have....seriously... if you have shitty items and play as a paper BP, the chances of you getting owned is very high where as if you have the same shitty items and play as a chitin BP, the chances of survival will definately be higher... now when u have good items, paper or chitin... we as BP owns all :lol:

peace yoh

check my sig out

:lol:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast