Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BP best armour?

This is a discussion on BP best armour? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; All this builds depends on style of pk you like ... As from my point of view, i rather debuff ...
Page: 3

cowwgoat

All this builds depends on style of pk you like ... As from my point of view, i rather debuff for example mage,3x hit him for 1800 and town than tank 6 ppl and try my best to survive lol

+ paper is much more better for vs, ive never ever get killed by fp or chitin bp in vs ...[/b]
    you've never vs me then...... i can prove this little theory wrong :P

lvl 80 bp fp+9/19 str set ftw

hitzz

Well, vertas, i seen u running around bowl, always alone. Also seen u get 2 hit by tomcruise because ur paper;/ ...but im not here to make jokes. I guess the whole thing could depend on the server also, like c-west, pk isnt crazy, most ppl solo, and in that case I would rather be paper bp, servers that are more populated with pkers, and by that i mean 4-5 full parties, i would rather be chitin build for the defense armors. I play paper mage, i might die fast, but I would rather hit hard and get 2 kills and then die, then get maybe 1 kill and die being crimson/complete build.

VerTas

Right after the new guy bought tom cruise i actually beat him in a vs. The only reason i got 2 shotted (which only happened twice by the way) was because his priest maliced me first. lvl 80 rogue and int priest vs solo then 72 bp, fp chitin, paper, no matter what you're not going to win that fight. But i agree with you in more populated servers where cz is always full and you party pk chitin might be better. And for xp well...this 73 paper bp soloed sq, hq, and took talos with only a 960 healer yesterday.

hitzz

Right after the new guy bought tom cruise i actually beat him in a vs. The only reason i got 2 shotted (which only happened twice by the way) was because his priest maliced me first. lvl 80 rogue and int priest vs solo then 72 bp, fp chitin, paper, no matter what you're not going to win that fight. But i agree with you in more populated servers where cz is always full and you party pk chitin might be better. And for xp well...this 73 paper bp soloed sq, hq, and took talos with only a 960 healer yesterday.[/b]

What are you talking about? TomCruise is Cardinal , its the same player, same person, and no, you never beat him in a verse, He beat killaheala like 5 times in a row vsing in arena, best bp on the server. No way you ever beat him. Anyways, ya...it all depends on how the pk on the server is, if its heavy, get more ac, if there is mild pk, small, or no parties, go paper.

lol... go paper partyhealer and see how well it goes for ya, all i have 2 say is, go search for my priest, im not 80, i dont babashop, but i rape,[/b]
    im a paper full healer right now and i do very well

chitin bp is a better solution for pk. ask any1 who has gone chitin bp who is 75 +, and i garuntee you they enjoy it, that is if you know how 2 play a bp ~~,
    [/b]
    i have a 76 bp and i have a chitin +8 set, lycaon+7 and smite+7 in my inn right now. i HAVE gone chitin bp and i like paper much better

do realize what bp stands for, BATTLE PRIEST, break it down, you do battle and your a priest, no matter what happens YOUR STILL A PRIEST which needs to support, and imo, you can do so much better as a chitin bp then you can as a paper bp,[/b]
    depends how good you are
    if you need an enormous mana pool to overcompensate for being bad a potting, then yea chitin bp is better

also... if your going 2 try 2 play paper party healer w/ a hb on and a glass belt... your kinda dumb and your a probably a 2 hit when your duffed... lol... if your going 2 play support you ware a shield and a 1h weapon... which being chitin gives u the versitility to ware more clubs.[/b]
    nope, not a 2 hit. i dont even have an iron necklace (atm using wp+1 and iron belt) or any other +1 uniques and i still do well in cz

edit: just saw your screenshot jdizzle, shit if i had your gear i'd be chitin bp too
    but my HP is too low as chitin

VerTas

@ d3moniz last i heard cardinal sold his account right after the name change. Believe it or don't believe i beat him in a vs during one of the 3 am wars. Also killaheala isn't the best bp on the server devin is, and devin by the way is paper build, and i also remember hearing he totaly owned cardinal in a vs could be wrong about that one though.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

im a paper full healer right now and i do very well

i have a 76 bp and i have a chitin +8 set, lycaon+7 and smite+7 in my inn right now. i HAVE gone chitin bp and i like paper much better
    depends how good you are
    if you need an enormous mana pool to overcompensate for being bad a potting, then yea chitin bp is better
    nope, not a 2 hit. i dont even have an iron necklace (atm using wp+1 and iron belt) or any other +1 uniques and i still do well in cz
    edit: just saw your screenshot jdizzle, shit if i had your gear i'd be chitin bp too
    but my HP is too low as chitin[/b]
    yea... any paper bp i vs i shit on, they may have massive ap, but they get shit on cuz there defense is to low, even in vs. i play a so called "newer" server also, but still, pk is always party pk at least here it is and every1 uses buffs, literally.... so personally i prefer chitin bp, you can prefer paper bp, in the end, whatever you like, but ontopic, almost all servers have party pk, and party pk would be a chitin bp,

wait till im 80 and i post my non-babashopped stats

I would say Chitin BP would be the best choice, i went from paper BP to Chitin and would never go back.
    as a Chitin BP you will help your party alot more with party heals and still being able to throw around duffs and helis almost never hitting 0 mana..
    and the extra 200 or so AC over what.. 1k hp ? if you get over 5k hp as chitin then that 1k hp isnt going to be worth as much.
    sure the ap is sexy, but with more mana you'll get a few hits in while the paper is drinking a mana :wub:

oh and don't forget the resistances, getting stunned is your worst nightmare

Sexy new wepon btw JD :P

I prefer FP BP myself, I find it's best comprimise between HP build paper and INT priest

aaa3

1st off, its not retarded, if you dont play support your worthless priest, sorry 2 say it, a priest will always be a priest, and you cannot change the fact that you have heals and cures, which is meant 2 be given to other people, if your pking, your job is a priest, it can still be a battle priest, but the fact is, when it comes down to it, YOUR STILL A DAMN PRIEST and cannot always be attacking, if for instance if your duo pking, with another person, and your so called " battle" priest, and you dont cure or heal who your pking with, wtf is the point of pking with you then... honestly...[/b]
    this is bs, u dont have to give a shit to your party if u are bp, u r same attacker as a warrior or a rogue. its better to take 2 supports both 60 heal; they 'll do their job, and fill the remaining slots according to your ideals, with warirors sins archers mages andbps. bps will attack just as the other attackers.

whats the point of partying with such a bp? lol, point is, he kills, he duffs, ...
    fuck curing fuck heal, intels will do it.

im not saying this is the way all bps should behave. im saying this is a way to behave and it is no problem. of course most ppl are mixed bp-support andwill help the other priests when need which is nice (and most nonpriests even fuckin' expecting it which is not nice)

fuck concentrating purely on the solo style argument, its not only true when u soloing! but in 8ppl party also, which is the best wy to pk imo but its ot here. only case where u *really should be* more supportive is duo... but i think in full gangbang czs u cant do much in duo against hordes of orcs

Well, with this new expansion if u get to 80 and u get the new armor+7 set go that build, but if you dont FP+9>Chitins+8>FP+8>Chitins+7

If u wanna be paper get valkyre set cuz u are going to be the number 1 target of the orcs/humans

imho paper bp is the best one :P just put str to wear a weapon (or a little more) and rest into hp :P

chitin bp is good to pk with smite & shield

Saunis

paper build has 6000 hp, 1000 ac, 2350 ap
    chitin build has 4900 hp, 1250 ac, 1850 ap...[/b]
    Im just wondering... How the fuck you can make 1000ac?
    dual RoF+3 or what? :unsure:

[/b]

Pretorian_BG

Im just wondering... How the fuck you can make 1000ac?
    dual RoF+3 or what? :unsure:[/b]
    thats easy ....just need to be hp build...u can get more then 1000 with 350ac+enchant ( and some+1 uniques)

Tell me this do you agree or disagree that the ap and hp bonuses of paper outweigh the ac/resist and mana bonuses for chitin in vs's and solo pk. If you disagree please make an argument as to why.

-Veritas[/b]
    I am a fan of chitin BP, as i find playing support is an intrinsic part of pking if you are a priest, imagine if a fire mage didnt wana tp you because he can do lots of damage? (btw ive had that happen before, but it was a lightning mage).

However the paper AP and HP ever so slightly outwiegh the ac/resists/mana of int bp, and only ever so slightly in a vs because mana is critical in a vs and have 3000-4000 more is a rediculous advantage. however if i agree with you, why do i like chitin BP more?

answer :

1.) Weapon defense are more readily available and cheaper, weapon defense>hp>str
    2.) Smite hammer/stone splitter. Minimal loss of AP with a huge gain in AP, if im running into more than 1 person this mode automatically goes on.

smite hammer vs hanguk/impact? your 1 handed item just got raped

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast