Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

BP best armour?

This is a discussion on BP best armour? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; yo can anyone post screenies of a fp bp? ive seen jdizzle chitin bp and right now im a paper ...
Page: 5

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

yo can anyone post screenies of a fp bp?

ive seen jdizzle chitin bp and right now im a paper bp s anyone have scrennies of a fp?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

me + a friend worked it out between fp + paper, and the only difference is you get a little bit more mana, some resist , and around 50 ac more with FP, but sacrifce a lot of AP, and HP from paper... (this was paper +8 vs fp +8), that is why you need to go with chitin to make a noticeable difference in defense + more resist + mana

me + a friend worked it out between fp + paper, and the only difference is you get a little bit more mana, some resist , and around 50 ac more with FP, but sacrifce a lot of AP, and HP from paper... (this was paper +8 vs fp +8), that is why you need to go with chitin to make a noticeable difference in defense + more resist + mana[/b]

this is wat i got

lvl 77

Chitin +8 wiht fp dd 25 and Shell Gaunt +8 = 449 total armor ac
    Full plate + 8 with Fp dd 25 = 373 base armo ac
    Paper +9 armor with paper dd 25 = 212 base armor ac

Add 20 ac for gryphon
    Add 77 extra ac cuz of my lvl 77
    add 50 extra ac cuz of iron belt
    add 2x17 for dual lillemes
    add 2x30 for dual legionarres

*for paper add 49 ac cuz every point after 100 hp points is 1 extra ac points and right now im at 149 hp points

so 241 ac cuz of jewelry and lvl

*for paper it would be 290 ac

final addition is

Chitin 690
    Ful plate 614
    paper 502

* the paper bp i am right now is statted as 225 str 78 int and 149 hp*

so now

Chitin i gain 188 hp
    Fp i Gain 112 ac

(this is wat ac should be unbuffed with 20 ac griph armor, iron set dual lillmes +1 and legionarre bands +0)

also the paper im using is +9 str with 25 dd

i did a simple test in how much does ac affect damage.
    i went and bought npc plate shield with 144 damge

a lvl 77 warrios was hitting me around 525-600 with out the shield. he was unbuffed
    i put on shield abd he was hitting round 400-500

so 144 extra def reduces almost 100 damage.

ill go to arena and take screenies of the hits late on

this is the pic with out the plate shield

this one is with out

the shield that i used was the npc plate shield

144 extra ac.

ac without shield buffed is 852
    ac with shield buffed is 996

Vocah

If you guys get the new patch,you will all turn to golden shells +7

10-30-2008 + JPKO

Priests will no longer be able to equip weapons in their left hand. Also, the damage will be calculated based on the INT stat.

reference: http://www.kingofknight.com/future.php
    have fun buying int stuff XD

mrmagic2008

If you guys get the new patch,you will all turn to golden shells +7

10-30-2008 + JPKO

Priests will no longer be able to equip weapons in their left hand. Also, the damage will be calculated based on the INT stat.

reference: http://www.kingofknight.com/future.php
    have fun buying int stuff XD[/b]
    wow does this mean no more str builds? and int jewerly is now worth something? lol

Vocah

wow does this mean no more str builds? and int jewerly is now worth something? lol[/b]
    on japko they changed it overnight, no warnings...
    platinum ring prices went berserk
    same with useless pendants, eg 20 int pendants..
    people are selling priest gear +7 with str for pennies XD
    all elemental pendants have been bought off the market too
    and yeah, i mentioned the golden shells... same with normal shells too... been bought off.
    [edit]: what sucks is that priests no longer have the wonderful +30 skill .. (blasting..?)
    i hope they'll just make it +30 int :P

posting in an arguement for jdizzle[/b]
    Jd, pmed my youtube account asking about your items. I told him to pm you here, so this might be who it was. Who knows.

And btw, since INT is now the stat that increases damage for preists, you'd have to waste a lot of str to use a hell breaker or ms.

I think this more of a nerf on BPs than anything. Bps will now need str for their weapons, but will need INT to increase their ap.

You can think of this as a rogue using a raptor as a weapon. The rogue would need str to wield the raptor, but dex points to increase their ap. Overall, your ap should be a lot lower than before.

This should probably encourage hybrid builds of bps. That is to say, bps who use shields and one handers rather than all out bps with two handers (two handers have a high str requirement). Of course, all the leonar bps will benefit hugely from this. Leonar requires no str. So a bp can in fact pump points into int, with no str stats and wear shell armor with all that INT AND have a lot more points into hp with the remaining points. One handed bp ftw. Just ask JDizzle on how he rolls people with his one hander.

Vocah

Jd, pmed my youtube account asking about your items. I told him to pm you here, so this might be who it was. Who knows.

And btw, since INT is now the stat that increases damage for preists, you'd have to waste a lot of str to use a hell breaker or ms.

I think this more of a nerf on BPs than anything. Bps will now need str for their weapons, but will need INT to increase their ap.

You can think of this as a rogue using a raptor as a weapon. The rogue would need str to wield the raptor, but dex points to increase their ap. Overall, your ap should be a lot lower than before.

This should probably encourage hybrid builds of bps. That is to say, bps who use shields and one handers rather than all out bps with two handers (two handers have a high str requirement). Of course, all the leonar bps will benefit hugely from this. Leonar requires no str. So a bp can in fact pump points into int, with no str stats and wear shell armor with all that INT AND have a lot more points into hp with the remaining points. One handed bp ftw. Just ask JDizzle on how he rolls people with his one hander.[/b]
    and the odd feeling of adding INT on an armor intentionally...

mrmagic2008

on japko they changed it overnight, no warnings...
    platinum ring prices went berserk
    same with useless pendants, eg 20 int pendants..
    people are selling priest gear +7 with str for pennies XD
    all elemental pendants have been bought off the market too
    and yeah, i mentioned the golden shells... same with normal shells too... been bought off.
    [edit]: what sucks is that priests no longer have the wonderful +30 skill .. (blasting..?)
    i hope they'll just make it +30 int :P[/b]
    well now i know why they sell int scrolls in the PUS lol
    always thought those were useless

what would an ardream bp look like? would need 174 str for hb, how many pts left to stat into int? or would a bp even use a hb now?

well now i know why they sell int scrolls in the PUS lol
    always thought those were useless

what would an ardream bp look like? would need 174 str for hb, how many pts left to stat into int? or would a bp even use a hb now?[/b]
    it this is right he wouldnt use hb at all, prolly a full int chitin build smite hammer bp

they changed it over night? I know there's a long time in between patches JPKO has and patches we get. Anyone have any idea when we should expect this change?

and the odd feeling of adding INT on an armor intentionally...[/b]
    lol xD

Vocah

they changed it over night? I know there's a long time in between patches JPKO has and patches we get. Anyone have any idea when we should expect this change?
    lol xD[/b]
    Well the catch is that we get a lot of small patches and some bigger ones, while you guys mostly get one big patch with all the new stuff + some smaller patches that add bugs XD

Ignore Me Senior Member

I'm thinking Ocotober.

The answer to the question is. Exception Priest Armor of Trial +7 or +8 with INT FTW.

Any weapon you like as long as its a Leonar.

I can't see this patch taking place tbh it sounds stupid. Not every JPKO patch gets implemented in USKO so chances are this won't happen

TBH, I wouldn't want to see it happen, I love playing BP. I dont' wanna play no shitty INT priest I want my ap to skyrocket

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast