Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do u think [edited. screen shot inside now]

This is a discussion on What do u think [edited. screen shot inside now] within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok so i have a lvl 78 bp. soon to be lvl 79 heres my items Iron neck. glass belt ...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

ok so i have a lvl 78 bp. soon to be lvl 79

heres my items
    Iron neck.
    glass belt
    dual lilems +1 (+2)
    soon to be dual roc +1
    fll str +9 set paper except boots
    boots +8 str paper

Wirinom +7

my build was
    255str
    78 int
    rest hp

my ap was 3011 with books. 3060 or somethign wit weap enchant. 5600 hp with 2000sc... i have an hp set but only use it wit undy for exp ofc

so here is my question. I just restatted to try this out. i removed 30 points from str and put them in hp.

so now my ap is like 2798 with books. and my hp is [ill put exact hp here when i can log in...] but anyway my hp is obviously more

i want some opinions of Xperienced BPs. which they prefer. the added str for ap or the 2nd example with more hp.

this pic is with str rings +10 havent got my dual roc yet. but ill get another 20hp pts when i do

thanks all

Just stay STR, your items are fine enough and those extra 30 points will give you 500 hp

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i still like 208 str/ 78 int/ rest into hp when i was paper bp 208 str was enough to ware an ms +8 and i had a great deal of HP for when we would kill greeds ( that was back in the day ^^) here is an ss of my priest back then , but the extra hp does help, but the 200 ap WILL make a difference, but your hp seems a little bit on the lower side so i would switch sum of those points out. ^^

but as we all know, i prefer chitin over paper ^^

get much more HP... ur ap is very good, 2,3k is enough to kill .... I'd go for 200-210 str...

get much more HP... ur ap is very good, 2,3k is enough to kill .... I'd go for 200-210 str...[/b]
    if i was gonna do that tho i might as well go fp or chit. i want to still have a high ap cuz i love rolling over ppl xD maybe ill give it a try :P

noo.. stay paper.. the difference between paper and chitin is that chitin got more def and paper got more hp.. nothing more... ap is the same for high levels (unless u want fll str, but it sucks imo :P)

paper bp ftw ^^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

if i was gonna do that tho i might as well go fp or chit. i want to still have a high ap cuz i love rolling over ppl xD maybe ill give it a try :P[/b]
    you'll still roll ppl trust me and you will live a lot more and a lot longer as chitin

you'll still roll ppl trust me and you will live a lot more and a lot longer as chitin [/b]
    wat i would love to do is get fp +9 str and try that, but its hard to come by in logos.. think i have only seen it twice

if i go chitin with my wirinom. wat would the stat build look like> i need 203 str just for the wirinom..

SexyPain

stay paper dude and rest those points from str

stay paper dude and rest those points from str[/b]
    when are we VSing dude

imho go with:
    174int
    210 str (I like round numbers xD and u may be retarted and make a +8 winirom )
    rest hp

Get set with HP, Dual Lilimes +0/1, IB, IN/WP +2, Dual Rocs +0/1

and trust me, u gotta pwn ^_^

oh, and try to get some (ex.) II +8 if some1 gets a talia :P

enigma69

imho go with:
    174int
    210 str (I like round numbers xD and u may be retarted and make a +8 winirom )
    rest hp

Get set with HP, Dual Lilimes +0/1, IB, IN/WP +2, Dual Rocs +0/1

and trust me, u gotta pwn ^_^

oh, and try to get some (ex.) II +8 if some1 gets a talia :P[/b]
    you couldnt fucking say it any better thats identical to what i had on my bp, after doing lots of differeny builds with chitin i liked the one above the most.

IN v WP+2 : at one point in between selling my in, i had a +2wp also. so i switched the in and wp on and off getting a feel for the difference. i had noticed i had been keeping the wp+2 on longer than the IN. and after playing more i preferred the wp+2 over the IN. so gogo WP+2. (as int bp you find yourself in 3v6, so you have your shield on at times and the WP+2 stats feel greater than the IN stats because the 10 damage reduction doesn't mean shit when you have your shield on)

lol paper bp ftw
    for lvl 78 , lvl 79 just add 5 points to str
    240 str
    78 int
    139 hp

and about being chitin bp uhmm idk
    u know what im gonna say

you couldnt fucking say it any better thats identical to what i had on my bp, after doing lots of differeny builds with chitin i liked the one above the most.

IN v WP+2 : at one point in between selling my in, i had a +2wp also. so i switched the in and wp on and off getting a feel for the difference. i had noticed i had been keeping the wp+2 on longer than the IN. and after playing more i preferred the wp+2 over the IN. so gogo WP+2. (as int bp you find yourself in 3v6, so you have your shield on at times and the WP+2 stats feel greater than the IN stats because the 10 damage reduction doesn't mean shit when you have your shield on)[/b]
    my friend is using the same build ^^ but he has IN and ex. II 8

lol paper bp ftw
    for lvl 78 , lvl 79 just add 5 points to str
    240 str
    78 int
    139 hp

and about being chitin bp uhmm idk
    u know what im gonna say[/b]
    chitin > paper if u've got gg items...

SexyPain

when are we VSing dude [/b]
    hahaha lol u are funny