BP Build

This is a discussion on BP Build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Mine is going to be BAMF, but i baba... I need ideas for improvement LvL 75 Orc BP ---------------- Chitin ...
Page: 1

xanarchistx

Mine is going to be BAMF, but i baba... I need ideas for improvement

LvL 75 Orc BP
    ----------------
    Chitin +7/12 STR [[Willing to change my armor.. but I wont have that many uniques, I want to stay above Paper]]
    HB+7
    Dread +7
    MP Recov 1hand weapon (gotta love just spamming HP pots during 5vs1.. EFF SOUL POTTING)
    Dual ROLs
    WP+1 or iron neck
    String of Skulls or iron belt (prolly irons later.. when prices drop)
    Earrings.. WE or MAKE SUGGESTIONS

SkillSet:
    OBVIOUSLY Full Debuff, and heal. Scrolls FTW.

nikoo 0_o

I'd say:
    Weapon and shield are ok.
    Rings: I'd say rocs instead of rols, but the ac from rols and Lr seem pretty good.
    Neackle: In ftw
    Belt: Ib ofc, but if u can`t afford go for sos
    Earrings: Lili's, no doubt. Buy them if u c an

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

decent build. get chit +8 if u can and get lilems!

xanarchistx

How much do lilme's run

asenptot

hi !
    i have to say u should lvl to 77 first. @ lvl 77 u can skill to 54 heal - 70 duff - 12 master.. u ll see 10k heal will save ur ass in every situation.
    For Item build,
    if you make FP or Chitin build,
    - you will have less ap then G1 BP
    - you will have less hp then G1 BP
    + you will get more def. then G1 BP
    + you will have more mana then G1 BP
    if you make G1 BP,
    + you hit hard..
    - you have less def.
    + you have more hp
    - you will have less resistance, ice, stun, leg, scream will be big proglem for you
    - Critic will be big problem for you(DD is a must)
    __________________________________________________ _____________

i don t know how much u have and what items u can make. you can make these combinations as ur money allows:

1. Iron set , Dual lilime, ii +8, paper set +9, Dual Rofs, SS +7(a must), get a melee shield(CS,QUEST SHIELD,GAB,DS), anti-def parts(especially spear)
    2. iron neck, glass, dual lilly, ms+8, paper set +8(hp-str), SS, melee shield, anti-def
    3. EP+1, kekuri belt, dual lilly, ii +7 or ms +8, paper set, ss, melee shield, anti-def
    For second and third build => if u use EP get dual rocs or dual diamond, if u use WP don t use diamond rings.

enigma69

Mine is going to be BAMF, but i baba... I need ideas for improvement

LvL 75 Orc BP
    ----------------
    Chitin +7/12 STR [[Willing to change my armor.. but I wont have that many uniques, I want to stay above Paper]]
    HB+7
    Dread +7
    MP Recov 1hand weapon (gotta love just spamming HP pots during 5vs1.. EFF SOUL POTTING)
    Dual ROLs
    WP+1 or iron neck
    String of Skulls or iron belt (prolly irons later.. when prices drop)
    Earrings.. WE or MAKE SUGGESTIONS

SkillSet:
    OBVIOUSLY Full Debuff, and heal. Scrolls FTW.[/b]
    with the items you are going for it looks like you have the cashto go for chitins+8, HP not str. you will appreciate the HP more than the STR as a INT BP because you wont notice too huge a difference in your damage from the str. if you really want that extra damage then mix it. but good luck finding str pieces ( i personally wanted str armor too at one point, and went hp build with my stats and had both an hp and str set mixing it up trying shit out, i ended up ditching the str armor because i wore the hp more)

for the MP recovery, the amount of MP you recover in pk now is so low its not worth it. and the whole point of being a priest is the ability to stop for a second and do a 10k heal with a soul pot and be fully healed with a fresh bar of mana.

rings: rols or rocs both work, maybe mix it. like i said, your not going to notice a significant difference in damage from the str. if your a resis whore grab a Legionnaire Band.

neck less and armor: if u cant afford the chitins8 yet id say just get a wp+0 until you can get a full set of chitin8, then get IN or wp+2 (i personally prefer the wp+2 because as int bp taking on lots of people u throw on that smite or that new hammer, with a shield and the 10 damage reduction doesnt mean shit anymore)

belt: im all about taking lots of ppl vrs me, meaning im an ac freak. id grab the ib, sos isnt that great for a int bp imo.

earrings: lilime's are your 1st choice for sure. lower budget would be WE's, really low budget WSE's.