Bp help in carnac west

This is a discussion on Bp help in carnac west within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have 150$ with no gear on a lvl 80 bp what gear is most important to buy like weps..? ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Bp help in carnac west

i have 150$ with no gear on a lvl 80 bp what gear is most important to buy like weps..?

also should i go chitin build bp or krowaz or paper 9? i wanna hit decent but last more than 2 sec

im human side carnac west btw

Well 150$ is like around 50gb... so you wanted krowaz +7 you could only get a +7 set and no wep with no accesories lol altho you can buy +6 which is like 25 then buy hb +7 and spend the rest on accesories and mabye like a gab +5 which is like 13gb.... Paper = more ap,more hp Krowaz = More defence, whole lot of mana and res. Hope this helped. Personally I like krowaz because you can pk without buffs hehe.

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    i have 150$ with no gear on a lvl 80 bp what gear is most important to buy like weps..?

also should i go chitin build bp or krowaz or paper 9? i wanna hit decent but last more than 2 sec

im human side carnac west btw
    mmm bro bp baba is good in cz u need go more gbs

Quote Originally Posted by Shakka View Post
    mmm bro bp baba is good in cz u need go more gbs
    That's for sure, BP is the most expensive char of the whole game.
    I would prefer warrior, u can make 2/3 times stronger warrior with the same items..