BP or Int?

This is a discussion on BP or Int? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; int or bp priest? could i please have sum tips and info i really dont know anything about priests. and ...
Page: 1

GIGATRON

int or bp priest? could i please have sum tips and info i really dont know anything about priests.

and what i should be putting on stats on?
    -i like to train solo a bit aswell so i dont always rely on partys but i wanna know if its a better/fun experience going with int priest or going with bp aswell as which build is easiest to lvl?

im choosing Buffer, Heal.

help would be great
    thanks =]

-i like to train solo a bit[/b]
    well for exping i can tell u its way better going BP... BEcause firstly, as u said urself, u can solo lvl, which is really good at lower lvls cuz soloing hobgobs gives really good exp. Secondly, as a BP u can still do everything that an INT priest can do (when exping) the only downside, is u have less HP and MP, but if ur the support priest and u know how to play it , then you would be fine healing DS parties with just 2k mana. So basically dont go INT for exping unless u have a really good clan to party u, cuz it really sux when theres no parties going on.

Oh yeah, advantage of INT priest when exping is when ur party is exping @ CZ, cuz then u'll have more AC and HP and MP= stay alive longer if orcs/humans come raid your party.

GIGATRON

thanks man, ok so id like to go with BP, now could u help me out with what i should be putting my skill points on and my stat points(str,dex,hp etc.), im a buffer, healer.

would love the help =]

thanks

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

if ur bp, u will die a lot easier, need to be careful and watch what your doing

if your lvl 72+ you could be a chitin bp with helis, you would have good mana, and ac, only bad thing would be kinda low AP and low HP

or if you wanna be a douche, you could be a chitin bp with for example, a hb+6, put 172 points into strength, rest into health, you'll have like 1400 ap and hit for shit damage, but you'll get parties as an attacker plus u can be a tank in cz

right now im paper build, lvl 76 with 178 str 191 health, every point over 100 health gives u +1 ac, so my build gives me +91 ac
    its probably my favorite because it gives the most health and AP, only bad thing is low mana and i cant wear my lovely smite+7
    gotta use an ugly hanguk

Just go INT, you level faster with parties nowadays anyway. It's also much easier being a INT BP than a Paper BP. Paper is only good in 1v1 situations, against duffers and lvl 80 warriors it's far too much without the uniques + wep defences to back it up

INT BP are better for taking on parties

GIGATRON

ok haha well since i havnt been on ko in a week i can change my mind with what build i wanna be.

so now im thinking about going with int BP that way i can be party healer/buffer whatever but then i can do a bit of solo when i have to or cant find partys.

thanks for the help guys.

so how high should i put buff and heal up? and will i need to put any points on duff later on??
    and then how i should set my stats up for the common int bp(or whatever it is)

thanks guys

Level 72 INT BP for leveling

12 Master
    60 Buff
    3 Malice
    51 Heal

GIGATRON

thanks man.

and wat about normal stat points?

eg. Str, HP, Int
    - because i dont really have much idea on how high i should be taking my str to for int priest and then if i should be putting the rest on int or some on int and
    some on hp

you guys are great help, and im thinking this mite be getting near to the end of me asking noobie questions that people have probably already answered in other topics hehe =P

thanks guys

GIGATRON

bumpage