RLB warrior weapon

This is a discussion on RLB warrior weapon within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey guys.. i have a rlb warrior with the following items: Avedon+7 shell set+7 dual fov+0 wp+0 str14 belt str9 ...
Page: 1

V3rl1jn

hey guys..

i have a rlb warrior with the following items:
    Avedon+7
    shell set+7
    dual fov+0
    wp+0
    str14 belt
    str9 ears

yes yes, i know it sux..
    but the main thing that dissapoints me is my ap..
    so i think i should get another weapon (without adding too much cash)

so i think here are the possibilities:
    rappy +8 reduce (cant seem to get a poison :s)
    rappy+4 rb poison
    tota+8 impact+8
    murky+7 hanguk+7
    hb+7 (not a big fan, dont like clubs for warriors, dunno why)
    i guess i could wait a while and get a normal raptor+8 but im not good at making money

maybe some others but these are the ones i thought off..

please help me

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

what server ? - and i think you should work on your uniques cuz your weapon is cool - since what dissapoint you is your AP - get AoS+2/3 - Fov and HV with PE and Mino+1 and maybe sash+1/2
    but if you really wanna change your weapon the id go with rappy+4/5 reibrth WITH POISN !!

V3rl1jn

i play on cypher

and i really want to change the weapon because i tried a rappy+4 rb (from a friend) and i did hit quite a bit harder..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i play on cypher

and i really want to change the weapon because i tried a rappy+4 rb (from a friend) and i did hit quite a bit harder..[/b]
    then sure go for the rappy m8 - just dont forget to upgrade your uniques ^^ - i mean the belt and earrings wont work unless for exp you should get the items i mentioned in the upper post if you wanna have awesome AP - if you want a more balanced build then go for daul Fov+1 PE+0/+1 with WE+1 IB and WP+2/3 i know thats expensive but work on`em after getting a better weapon !!

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

id agree with NERd about upgrading the jewels...your weapon is fine when it comes to pk...go for a wp+1 or dual we+0/me+0...we will offer more def but youll lose 8 overall str and gain 160hp...me+0 youll not gain 30 def, but lose 2 overall str and gain the same hp roughly...so your choice there...

but in terms of the weapon...id either keep the avedon+7 or swap it out for rappy+4rb...dont go dual and definitely dont get a rappy+5rb reduced...just seems silly

V3rl1jn

ok now i really dont know what to do

but for dazedandconfused; all the options you give, give me less ap and more def or hp..
    i do need hp! but i have 1183 ac buffed and i think thats enought, i mean, i dont die very fast..
    and my ap wolfed is like.. almost 1900 :s (yes im only lvl61, but still..)
    i thought i should have 2k ap for sure..

am i wrong here?

Priest_gabber

but for dazedandconfused; all the options you give, give me less ap and more def or hp..
    i do need hp! but i have 1183 ac buffed and i think thats enought, i mean, i dont die very fast..

am i wrong here?[/b]
    lvl 61 gogo xp then lol in 69 u will have much more , i would keep the avedon if i were you

raptor +8 is good.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

am i wrong here?[/b]
    1183 ac isnt enough...trust me...my cousin is running 128x ac w/ 300 buff at lvl 61 and can hold his own in a 1v1 or a 2v1...but 3v1 he starts getting dragged down pretty hard...your ap will come with your levels...i would honestly focus on ac/hp because if you cant take the dmg from the opponents...you wont be around to dish it out...

his gears are similar to yours

Rappy+8 (puts him over 2100 ap with wolf/20% scroll and +15 str)
    Shell set+7
    2x Fov+0
    2x Mino+0
    Sash+0
    WP+0

go rappy+4rb or avedon+7 for your weapon then focus on getting your hp/ac up by switching out the +14 str belt for either a kek belt or a String of skulls/Skelly belt...and ears for dual WE+0 for starters...and if you dont wanna lose 14 str with the belt get a sash+0+1...the hp bonus on it helps a little and will be more than the +2 health from your +14/2 belt

first of all avedon +7 costs more than raptor +8 in cypher . And i think avedon +7 is better because most people have spear defence and the hp bonus on the avedon is nice. And just a myth unique weapons hit harder :].

V3rl1jn

hehe im not sure about the weapon, so i guess ill try it out and if i dont like it im gonna switch back to avedon..
    but for the avedon>raptor in price, i've been trying to get a raptor+8 for avedon+7 and 2gb for 3 days now, no succes :P

sell avedon buy raptor and use rest of the money on uniques/armor.