BP, lvl 69

This is a discussion on BP, lvl 69 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello there friends! Assuming that there will be a new pvp zone in the new expansion for lvls 69 and ...
Page: 1

Speed_King

Hello there friends!

Assuming that there will be a new pvp zone in the new expansion for lvls 69 and below, how would you skill/stat a lvl 69 BP? Assume also that you could get, say, +1 ROCs and WEs, +0 IB/IN, +7/8 HB, chitin +8, fabric +9, i.e., jewellery + weapon + armour that is good but not uber good.

Maybe there is new stuff coming out in the expansion that will completely alter existing character builds. In that case, this post i redundant I guess. But from what I have seen, new skills are mainly for higher levels. Anyways, thoughts and ideas are welcome.

(The reason I ask is because I might come back to KO if the new expansion turns out to be good. I might add that I played and will play on Olympia.)

Cheers!

NeronDomitius

lvl 69 - Fabric +9 >>> chitin+8

I think that some ppl should try and go either tier 3 or fp build. Most likely fp build wont work unless you got like Rocs +3.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

go support priest, 60 heal 60 debuff ^^ end of story :P

i would probably stat as a paper BP, and instead of all points into str (255) i would get something like 210 STR, 76 or 78 INT, and rest into HP...

I wouldnt go FP or Chitin build (not sure about t2 or 3 though) because its really not that great until you have helis to make up for the loss of AP

a paper BP's mana pool will be alright with judgement imo.. and same as resists, since mages only have lvl 60 nova, and the lvl 70 nova and 72 blading skill wont be there >=] so +1 to neron, and stick with fabrics +9.

StoneColdAngel

I would go Paper build, at highest T2 but I prefer paper with your items. And at lvl 69 I would argue between 60/55/5 and 57/57/5 (1 left over). I like the idea of torment and small party heal :lol: since you won't really need massive cuz it's a single skill and DCZ is a gangbang fest anyways.

I would go Paper build, at highest T2 but I prefer paper with your items. And at lvl 69 I would argue between 60/55/5 and 57/57/5 (1 left over). I like the idea of torment and small party heal :lol: since you won't really need massive cuz it's a single skill and DCZ is a gangbang fest anyways.[/b]

another reason to get torment is that there is no party cure

mwahahahaha

for tier 2 build, you can go goblin pauldron and pads, save 12 stat points maxing out at 102 INT for DD25 helmet and +8 boots...

=)

ArminVanBuuren

I'd go for the 60 holy, 55 heal, 5 master build...even if useful, the BP cannot stand for the party healing due to the low mana so is not a good idea to use your mana that way...being in a party you'll always have an int priest anyways...massive on the other hand will be useful in both situations, while partying and while fighting all alone.

for stats, I'd go for 200 str, 78 int and rest hp (in my case I'd have to go for 102 int due to the DD requirement T_T ) but you'll be killing a lot yet because of the debuffing...

BTW...if that pk zone is real...I'm so back to Ares (at least 'till february xP )

this is a side character (not a main), old server (rare weap deff armors available)
    69lvl priest

178 str
    148 int
    86 hp
    -----
    60 heal / 57 duff / 2 master

goblin fp pauldron
    goblin fp pads
    fp dd25 helmet (rare)
    fp boots+8/15hp
    fp gauntlets+8/15hp
    -----
    Hellbreaker+8
    -----
    Iron set
    Dual roc+2
    Dual pe+1

Stats with these items on:
    4996 hp (2k buff)
    4205 mana
    965 ac (350ac, ac valks)
    106 fr, 56 gr, 56 lr
    1687 ap (30str, booked)

also got items to switch to:
    fp boots+8/15str
    fp gauntlets+8/15str
    fp helmet+7/12str (+8 requires too much int, anyway its not that usefull)
    fp gauntlets spear20 (rare)
    fp helmet spear20 (rare)
    fp boots axe25 (rare)
    fp pads club20 (rare) (thats why 148 into int)
    -----
    Round kite shield dd40 (rare)
    Dread shield +7
    Chitin shield +7
    Lycaon hammer +7
    Smite hammer +7

for lvl 69 cz, i like the idea of two builds:

57/57/5 G2 BP

and

60/60 INT FP priest

i think as bp, youre melee, so torment will definitely come in handy...and since there is no party cure.. torment is a must for bps.

the reason i like G2 and 57 heal is because G2 will give you a small depth of MP and you can actually kick back and have the option to cast party heal and full heal when needed.

if you go G2 goblin build, you can stat:

102 INT, for goblin pauldron, pads, dd25 helmet
    210 STR
    100 HP

(you can mix between HP and str depending on how nice your items are)

i think this build gives a good all around flexibility, still gives you good AP, and gives you enough to drop back and help out the party when needed.

the 5 points in master is nice too since itll give you absoluteness.

ArminVanBuuren

That build would work if the priest using it is fully geared, but if the priest has just average items, being a BP the massive would help better than the party healing, besides, fighting against people with +9s massive will be always useful...and being in party at CZ you'll always have an int priest on it healing, so...