BP (lvl 72) built Q

This is a discussion on BP (lvl 72) built Q within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; uniques does not metter sence il get them soon, i have a lvl 72 priest after the 158 int, how ...
Page: 1

uniques does not metter sence il get them soon, i have a lvl 72 priest after the 158 int, how many points should i put into str and or HP,the FP+8 r str too

oldboy

trade the fp's for +8/15 HP...trust me
    go 158 int 174 str(for hb+7) and 101 hp
    each lvl build on ur hp only

uniques should aim for ROC/ROL(since ur in manes most r 80 w/ fll +1 unique)
    EP+1/WP+1/IN(if u can)
    IB>GB>SB>light belt of life>kekuri
    SSE>WSE>CE+1>BE

i like 57/57/12 (heal/duff/master) but its ur preference 60/54/12 is good too (duff for massive/complete heal/helis) but its ur call

hope this helps

abdeucethree

EP+1/WP+1/IN(if u can)
    SSE>WSE>CE+1>BE

i like 57/57/12 (heal/duff/master) but its ur preference 60/54/12 is good too (duff for massive/complete heal/helis) but its ur call

hope this helps[/b]
    :huh:

he should get dual lillemi+1 or WE+1 and SSE+1
    and ROC+1/ROL+0 is good, with iron set
    good balance of hp, ac, resists, and weapon def

and go for hp fullplates like oldboy said

another build, you can go 200str, 158int, and rest on HP if you need more strength [with the uniques i posted]

EP+1/WP+1/IN(if u can)
    SSE>WSE>CE+1>BE

hope this helps[/b]
    your ap will be pretty shit if you go 174 str and wear hp armors, if you want to be attacker id go paper +9/str with hp build..much more fun

Aurora

164 int for Chitin dd +7 if you are in Manes.

I advice you not to go FP BP at lvl 72. If it was the beginning of a server, it can be cool to go Chitin or FP build BP. But now so many ppl with high lvls and extreme items (Like IN+3, HB+9, bla bla.. this is for all servers even Carnac - yes dupers still online.). FP BP means low HP, mages can rape you in seconds. Try HP Build Paper BP, if you can afford +9 paper set.

GL

uniques does not metter sence il get them soon, i have a lvl 72 priest after the 158 int, how many points should i put into str and or HP,the FP+8 r str too[/b]
    ur profile says you are from : Manes.

hence i would go chitin BP build (since no FP weapon defences)

BUILD #1:
    174 int (for chitin +8/15 pauldron... put less INT if you are goign for chitin goblin pauldron and pads.. sry i dont know the exact int for those)
    174 into STR
    Rest = HP

*this build is more of a support chitin BP, i'd say 65% support, 35% attack, since you have just enough STR for hb +7, meaning ur AP will be low. I would go for ROL's, WE's/LE's, WP/EP/IN, GB/IB for this build, rols because they give 40 AC more than dual ROC which is quite a bit, since this build is more focused on support, might as well go for the 40 AC + LR over the FR + str*

BUILD #2:
    174 INT
    XXX STR (put however many you want into STR, this build is more focused on attacking than the other one, about 40% support, 60% attack)
    xx HP (remaining points = HP)

*this build is more of an attacking chitin BP, id say 40% support, 60% attack. A lot more points will be going into STR than HP, meaning that you will have good AP, but in return, ur HP will be pretty shitty. Use ROC's instead of ROL's and the rest of the uniques same as build 1.*

use HP chitins, str armors for an INT bp aint the best idea IMO, since after testing out AP with a friend, we found out that the difference 300-500 raw AP gives isnt that great at all (around 50 damage diff unduffed, and around 30 diff when duffed)... those are just our test results, urs might be diff, but in anycase, i'd still say that build 1 is a really good build, i know a pathos bp that does this build, and even though his items arent godly, he still does pretty good @ CZ. With duffs, you honestly dont need all that AP.

as for skill build, at lvl 72 i'd just say keep on lvling, at 74 you get: 57 duff, 60 heal, 12 master, and at 75 you get 60 duff and heal, and 12 masters. But if you really wanna PK.. i guess you can go 45 heal, 60 duff, 12 master... (sry i forgot about lvl 72 and 73 skill builds.... :/)

^^ what this guy said.

INT BP's main advantage over paper is the weapon defences