BP lvl 75

This is a discussion on BP lvl 75 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi guys i need some help cuz i gonna try bp im lvl 75 need help with: -armors -weapon -skill/stat ...
Page: 1

SexyPain

hi guys
    i need some help cuz i gonna try bp im lvl 75
    need help with:

-armors
    -weapon
    -skill/stat points

You have to say your budget, if you are rich, poor or what ever and if you have PS or things like that

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

please use SEARCH, i know its redundent, but this has been answered NUMEROUS times lol

get lvl 80 set+9 g1 str armor rol +2 rol +1 dual lillms +3 (+2) i.n glass belt and.. that is all i guess
    ofc ur undy set
    just like me

lets assume when u said "try bp" u mean paper bp...

just go for mostly warrior uniques, with a few exceptions, and paper +8/9 armour STR.

-WE/LE(lilime)/SSE/PE (although not that recommended... since paper BP need resists, WE and LE are the best choices)
    -WP, EP, IN
    -Skele, Iron, Glass, String of Skulls
    -Roc, Rol, Rof, LB (legionnaire band, it doesnt give str, but gives really good resistances, recommended to have at least 1 LB unless u dont mind mages slowin and stunnin ur ass all the time)

Weapon: just use good sword or club, the best of your budget

-Hellbreaker
    -Iron impact
    -Mirage sword
    -(the new 2h sword... forgot name)

-Stat points
    -stat points are really opinionized.. since some people want ALL attack and they pump 255 str and rest HP, some want more balanced and lets say 220-240 STR, rest HP, while a few might want think HP is the most important and probably go 200-220 STR and rest HP...

-Skill points.

-err are u buffer, or duffer (healer isnt recommended for paper BP since low mana pool.....)
    -buffer: 3 malice, and 60 buff, rest heal, and 12 masters........ (make sure u have at least 45 in heal.. if u cant get 45 in heal, ditch the 3 malice)
    -Debuff: 70 duff, 12 masters, rest heal....... (make sure u have 45 in heal again, if not then maybe ditch the subside)