Bp lvl 80 build (Europa)

This is a discussion on Bp lvl 80 build (Europa) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys! I got a question for you guys; Do you think its a good choice to play bp on ...
Page: 1

Default Bp lvl 80 build (Europa)

Hey guys!

I got a question for you guys; Do you think its a good choice to play bp on EUKO (Server: Europa), my gear would be chitin set +8(got a fabric set +8 as well, with paper dd +6) HB+3 rev, IN, IB, Rocs, PE, lillemie. (personal shield +5 dol +5 is also a part of my setup)
    I also got a spear&club&dd for the chitin build.
    My main question is; Chitin build or Fabric build, and how should I be stated?

Chitin requires 174int 174str (HB) then the rest in hp, or 174int rest str?
    Fabric requires 74int (hp fabric) should I do 200str 74 int rest hp or full str / hp?

please let me know babas

thanks a lot for your help!

PS I would be scrolled 24/7
    Last edited by r3xr0th; 02-20-2012 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Updated info

Well would it be better to get a warrior instead?

bp is useless atm, maybe if ur orc it would be worth it but its just too much party pk for a bp to ever survive solo and no point being a bp if ur just gonna be in party pk

so yes with that gear would be more worth it to go warrior

okay, thx for your opinion

I'm thinking the same ( I'm human btw) it gets kinda boring just running around tanking all those newbie orcs:P

Without any real form of weapon defence (IN/DD etc etc) your bp would get its ass torn in cz. I'd say stay support int till either INs drop in price or they bring out DD hats and club paulds etc. With those stats that priest would get 2 hit by 90% of sins on orc side tbh.

M8 I got IN and IB but yeah its quite hard to survive as a bp these days, so I guess I'll just grab a warrior and have as a side chr with those items

thx for your help.

LAvi who are you ingame?

Playing Watch4Ninsu atm,

My bad i didnt read you had an iron set, i do think tho the minute a decent priest gets his hands on say a Smite+8 stacked up with some WSE's and maybe a GB, might just do some pretty nice damage with helis. Especially as theres still no krowaz.

If you've got money too burn thats what i'd be doing, if you could get your dmg in the 700s (which i think would be pretty damn easy) that'd be one nice int bp too play.

GO for smite +8 + personal shield coz you wont get additional dmg from 2nd hand, my friend had 1,7k ap with decent deff, but yeah without krovaz and IN IB you would get owned easly.

Updated and new questions<3

For those wondering; it worked out pretty nice all thats needed are 1-2 good priests with you:P