Support priest

This is a discussion on Support priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Need a little bit of help I decided to only play my priest so now i have my warrior items ...
Page: 1

Need a little bit of help
    I decided to only play my priest so now i have my warrior items to
    My priest is atm lvl 73 support priest
    The jewelry is also supposed to be for a ardream priest also support priest, so my lillemes and lb that i have now i cant use

I have 2 we +1 on my warrior, are they decent to wear on priest to?
    Pendant are ep +1 or wp +2
    And for rings rol, foverin +1, roc +1

I hope someone can help me
    Just ask if there's more information needed =)

Take care all!

Id use dual we+1, ep+1, rol and roc +1. Or sell the roc and fov and buy dual rol +1.

yep, warrior earrings arent bad on priest, although they are preferably better on a BP than a suppport priest, but the thing is your sharing equips with ur warrior right? if thats the case, then yeah, those uniques will be fine.

Definately use the WP +2 over the EP +1......... hmm if i were you, i might consider selling your warriors weapon, then buying an iron impact or hellbreaker so u can be a BP and still have something good to use for ur warrior........... i only suggest this because all the uniques you posted are all BP uniques so it would kinda be a waste with all those uniques and being a support priest xD but if u insist on being support priest, then those uniques are still very good unless you want to quit ur warrior, then i would sell them and get stuff like ROL, IN, SSE/CE/lilime.

hope this helps ^^

As soon as i can buy a cypher ring I'll try to sell my warrior
    So i wont be sharing items with him
    only with ardream priest

And i will sell all the rest of his items that i quite obviously cant use on my priests =)
    I never tried bp, so have no clue if I like it
    Always logged warrior when i felt like hitting things =)
    Already have IN so no need to buy that and as i said lillimes wont work on my ardream priest, so I'll sell those to, +0 and +1. I dont see much point in having one set of jewelry for each char, so something that i can use on both is better
    Just have to remember to put them in the inn to =)

And well who knows maybe i wanna be bp some day to