BP Q

This is a discussion on BP Q within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lets say i have no uniques ( lvl 63 Buff/Heal)( only quest accesories ) and a II +7,and can only ...
Page: 1

lets say i have no uniques ( lvl 63 Buff/Heal)( only quest accesories ) and a II +7,and can only get a 1 set of armour,,what should i get first HP set,STR set or a combination?like 3 parts HP and 2 str, plz help ty

banaanc

if youll be exping then str, if pk then hp, or get one set+8 and second +7(only some 10mil)

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

hp all the way, even for exping

Ezquerra

bp with out uniques = better go reskill to support cause u will be np transfer for enemy nation :P

agendas

bp with out uniques = better go reskill to support cause u will be np transfer for enemy nation :P[/b]
    thats not completely true at all........... i had no uniques for awhile and i did fine but i would say HP SET for both pk and exp you just cant beat it bro

hp all the way, even for exping[/b]

thats not completely true at all........... i had no uniques for awhile and i did fine but i would say HP SET for both pk and exp you just cant beat it bro[/b]
    ty very much guys

HP.

-as a BP you usually wont be the melee of an exp party so, you wont really need str armors.
    -HP armours = better undying buff
    -Wont get killed so easily during exp or pking

if HP set is better for PvP/EXP should I even bother buying a STR set?

justdutch

yes then you got more weight to take more pots/books with u.
    your probally now fll str build then str set+7 is enough
    if you are hp build you need the str+8
    with hb build you go for big undy and to compare ap diff you juse str armor
    and you mix your jewerly

I would recommend getting a MS+7 it would be cheaper than an II+7
    i have 3 part str, and 2 part hp paper armor, but i use a hb so i do have more ap.

STR! You don't even need to pk untill you are at least 70+ If you are under lvl 70 then you should be support build or have crazy gear. I suggest selling that II and getting some chitin +7 and a decent shield(Scorp Shield)/wep (Lycoan Hammer) that is if in Manes an II is worth that.

tommyleonghk

i would not go pk at 63 coz you will be a sitting duck....

since ur in manes, i think ur in manes coz ur info said so, better exp fulltime till u get helis....

and u very much need uniques if u wanna play as a BP... to play BP is expensive (uniques and armor wise)

for now....u should forget about pk...just full time exp and try get uniques...by the time ur 72+, you'll be somehow ready for cz pk

oh, and for the STR or HP thing...its all about preferences... u might be very skill full that u dont need that extra hp but very much in need for extra AP

i myself would prefer hp set be it paper or chitin....

iKon

maybe the best option is combined +STR and +HP set (f.e. 2 parts +STR, 3 parts+HP - why 3 parts +HP? becouse when pk u need dd helm so u droping to 2 parts of hp, and +STR only couse more potions that u can carry) but for ultimate kills only +STR set (after lvl 70) especially if u r shielded one-handed bp...

bump bump ...