BP question

This is a discussion on BP question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well i am lvl 62 right now and im goin 70+ my items so far are ii+8 paper str set+8, ...
Page: 1

well i am lvl 62 right now and im goin 70+
    my items so far are

ii+8
    paper str set+8, hp set+8
    dual roc+0
    dual we+0
    warrior pendant+1
    glass belt+0

i have 76 int, 100 hp and 201 str

my questions are

- shall i keep the roc's for the AC or shall i go for HV+1? or another ring?
    - shall i keep the we's or go for lillime's? or another earring?
    and should i change my stats or are they okay like they are right now, im goin 255 str

server is CW and i just have like 20-25 GBs left, so pls dont start posting things like i'd go for dual ROF+3 or else^^

thx in advance

Priest_gabber

get lilmes instead of wes if ur 60+ and i would sell ii and buy a hb +7 dmg will be just a lil bit less but u have much more mana which is very usefull as paper bp. and i would replace 1 roc with a hv+1 yes or a rol.
    For the rest ur fine

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

your gear sounds awesome - keep the WP+1 and GlassBelt - as gabber said go for the Lillme since your +60 unless you need the WE for a DCZ char. - for the rings i say try and go Fov+1 - so by selling your WEs and ROCs and buying Lillme and daul Fov+1 you`ll still get some extra cash as i hope plus you`ll sell the II+8 to get that extra mana on HB+7 - with the rest cash you`ll still have left try to upgrade your gear maybe Lillme+1 or WP+2 or Fabric+9
    Hope i helped.

imo, stay 200str, go rest hp now and use str set

Lilimes > WE

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

imo, stay 200str, go rest hp now and use str set

Lilimes > WE[/b]
    anyone who says WE> Lillme is stupid - plus i`ll go for 180 Str cuz the rest 20 points going to HP wll boost your HP and AC which is what BP`s needs - dmg wll be aight for him but what good is AP if you die fast

okay thx so far for the answeres
    but i still dont know why u all chose hb+7 over an ii+8^^
    it may sounds stupid but why exactly is the hb better? ill get less AP, okay more ele and mana but i heard 10 ele is equal to 1 AP so it would be 175 AP and 80 flame on hb + mana

do u really think 17 int is better than 5 AP?^^

Priest_gabber

it may sounds stupid but why exactly is the hb better? ill get less AP, okay more ele and mana but i heard 10 ele is equal to 1 AP so it would be 175 AP and 80 flame on hb + mana

do u really think 17 int is better than 5 AP?^^[/b]
    ye i think the 17 int is better :P and the fact that hb looks much cooler -_-

yep.. that 17int helps a lot... more mana u have, more hp pots u can use b4 u use soul

Its like this, if you are an AP whore then go for ii+8 as it will hit harder than the hb+7 and when u look at your stats your AP will be much higher than with hb+7.

If you want more balance then the hb is better, it not only gives you good AP but high elemental which does not show as AP on stats but if you try a ex ii+7 and a hb+7 (almost same AP, ii has 1 more) you will see how much harder hb hits because of its elemental. Why i say more balance ? Because besides having good AP and high elemental it also gives you a lot of int. Being paper bp your mana pool is small and when you are in pk being able to helis 2 - 3 more times before you HAVE to mana pot is really usefull. That extra mana will save your ass more than once, i can guarantee that.

I hope you get this, its really simple and easy why hb is a better weapon for a bp. It gives you more than just AP...

Its like this, if you are an AP whore then go for ii+8 as it will hit harder than the hb+7 and when u look at your stats your AP will be much higher than with hb+7.

If you want more balance then the hb is better, it not only gives you good AP but high elemental which does not show as AP on stats but if you try a ex ii+7 and a hb+7 (almost same AP, ii has 1 more) you will see how much harder hb hits because of its elemental. Why i say more balance ? Because besides having good AP and high elemental it also gives you a lot of int. Being paper bp your mana pool is small and when you are in pk being able to helis 2 - 3 more times before you HAVE to mana pot is really usefull. That extra mana will save your ass more than once, i can guarantee that.

I hope you get this, its really simple and easy why hb is a better weapon for a bp. It gives you more than just AP...[/b]
    got it^^